The Big Lebowski

Angry Haggis

On Film Four tonight 22:45.

Absolutely love this movie...seen it a few times and no doubt will sit and watch it again.

Top stuff...now....where's that "Review the last movie you watched" thread..

definately in my top 3 films, love it and watched it lots.

The casting of Jeff Bridges as the dude is genius, never would of thought of him in that kind of role.

It's awesome, went to see it at filmhouse a couple of weeks ago just to see it on big screen and it was ace. Looks like another late night for me.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I didnt get what the fuss was about to be honest. Having said that I think i'm the only person in the planet who didnt like it

I didnt get what the fuss was about to be honest. Having said that I think i'm the only person in the planet who didnt like it
Well I thought it was OK but I also don't understand all the fuss about BL or the Coen brothers in general. BL is kinda funny at a few points but not much more than that, IMO it sometimes seems like they tried too hard to make it 'quirky', just for the sake of it. Like all their films. I don't know why people cream themselves over these films, when in reality they are really not that spectacular or insightful, just well made with some good dialog.

I think the power of the critics has a lot to do with their success.

"sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? Sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here - the Dude from Los Angeles. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude. The Dude, from Los Angeles."

The stranger's introduction voiceover at the start.

I take-a de pistol, steek eet upada ass and pull-a de treeger til it go.....cleek!

(Eight-year olds Dude.)

The People's Chimp
Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax -- YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I'M LIVING IN THE ******ING PAST!

Obviously, you're not a golfer.

I know that guy, he's a nihilist...karl hungus.

"You can only imagine what happens next..."

"He fixes the fridge?"

Archived