The Simpsons

Franklin Delano Bluth

South Park movie is terrible I love South Park but that was so bad.

In parts its just Parker and Stone getting too much of a liscence. But there are some excellently witty bits in it.

South Park movie is terrible I love South Park but that was so bad.

I couldn't disagree more. I think it's genius - South Park on crack and the songs are incredible.

Geeky moment, but Fat Tony has already died. He was replaced by his cousin Fit Tony. Who then got fat and became Fat Tony

A lot like Rangers then!

Good intro from del toro. I'm sure film geeks everywhere were delighted to be able to catalogue all the references.

• 7 years later...
Heartsmad1874

I think the death was Edna as the actress who played her died in real life.

Simpsons is 32 seasons old now. Agree with many posts about it going down hill since season 9/10. Some of the episodes between 10-32 have been decent but others like The Lady Gaga one was just awful.

Still love watching the older episodes.

Edited by Heartsmad1874

Салатные палочки

Around seasons 3-5 just about every episode is hilarious. Season 3 in particular. 

Heartsmad1874
25 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Around seasons 3-5 just about every episode is hilarious. Season 3 in particular. 

There is some decent episodes even just now in Season 32. The guest star ones are the worst though

5 hours ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

I think the death was Edna as the actress who played her died in real life.

Simpsons is 32 seasons old now. Agree with many posts about it going down hill since season 9/10. Some of the episodes between 10-32 have been decent but others like The Lady Gaga one was just awful.

Still love watching the older episodes.

I thought it was Flanders wife that got killed off, she got hit by a t shirt fired out a cannon. The one with Mulder and scully in it was my favourite.

Heartsmad1874
5 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I thought it was Flanders wife that got killed off, she got hit by a t shirt fired out a cannon. The one with Mulder and scully in it was my favourite.

That was early days bud. Season 11 i think. They've killed off a few since. Think Edna was written out at Season 23 funnily enough when she was married to Ned :lol: 

Aah. Springfield X Files, that was a classic. Glad that it's still around but its just not as good as it was back then :(

Personally think after Phil Hartman's death (actor who voice Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz) put the show on a downward spiral. 

Edited by Heartsmad1874

2 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

That was early days bud. Season 9 i think. They've killed off a few since. Think Edna was written out at Season 23 funnily enough when she was married to Ned :lol: 

Aah. Springfield X Files, that was a classic. Glad that it's still around but its just not as good as it was back then :( 

Yeah I used to watch it all the time guess I just grew out of it when I turned 40 😄. The kids like to watch it now so still get to watch a few.