Nade - the jury's out

no-mad

I have made comments before about how just dont rate the guy at all - i think for the best part of a million sheets we could have got so so so much better. Can anyway please tell me anything that is good about him !! I just dont see anything. . I personally think we've been sold a pup on the strength of one wonder goal against Arsenal last year

To me he is the laziest forward we have had since Ian Ferguson in the 80s (not the ex raith rovers one in 90s). He is clumsy, unfit ,overweight and looks as if he couldn't care less. Hopefully he will prove me wrong but.......

I have made comments before about how just dont rate the guy at all - i think for the best part of a million sheets we could have got so so so much better. Can anyway please tell me anything that is good about him !! I just dont see anything. . I personally think we've been sold a pup on the strength of one wonder goal against Arsenal last year

To me he is the laziest forward we have had since Ian Ferguson in the 80s (not the ex raith rovers one in 90s). He is clumsy, unfit ,overweight and looks as if he couldn't care less. Hopefully he will prove me wrong but.......

I agree.

But we didn't pay that much.

His cameo on Saturday suggested that he's about as far away from being an intelligent, fit, skilful and disciplined team player as he could possibly be.

His first couple of games against motherwell and rangers I thought he looked very good, but ever since he has flattered to deceive. I particularly didnt like his attitude when he came on against Hibs, he seemed very un interested and still had Velicka doing all the running about.

Nade should do one

Fat overweight Cant and he 's actually getting bigger

Disgusting state for a so called professional athlete to be in

Pay him off

Wow - I wonder how damning you'll be when you actually make your mind up about him?

He's slower than a hibs fan in a maths exam, but maybe, just maybe the training/management may be a factor.

Steve Fulton and phil Stamp spring to mind as players who carried too much weight. Management need to ensure they keep control of it if the player himself isn't going to.

If we can spend thousands sening Pinnila to a shrink we can surely send big Nade to Scottish Slimmers

His 'performance' away to Gretna told me all I need to know about him.

Disgusting.

Do you mean Killie when he cost us the game by hooking fraser right when we were coasting ?? If so yet another example of why we want to get him to **** !

I mean it and dont laugh ........ but I might prefer to see Bennyuseless get another crack instead of him !

nanananananana-angus

After three full minutes of deliberation, the Jury is now back in and have returned a unanimous decision..........Nade is gash.:(

My mate is a Reading fan and couldn't believe that we had signed him after watching him, I was therefore waiting for a pile of poo when he started but I thought his first few games he looked like he could be a talent, have to say that I have since gone back to him and bowed to his superior knowledge.

Dissappointed as i thought he could have done a job for us if he actually could be bothered!!:confused:

I'm going to say something good about him.

Took his goal against the tramps magnificently well. The way he just let it hit off him...

jambos are go!
He's slower than a hibs fan in a maths exam, but maybe, just maybe the training/management may be a factor.

Steve Fulton and phil Stamp spring to mind as players who carried too much weight. Management need to ensure they keep control of it if the player himself isn't going to.

If we can spend thousands sening Pinnila to a shrink we can surely send big Nade to Scottish Slimmers

Didn't stop Fulton from being a very ,very good player though.

Do you mean Killie when he cost us the game by hooking fraser right when we were coasting ?? If so yet another example of why we want to get him to **** !

I mean it and dont laugh ........ but I might prefer to see Bennyuseless get another crack instead of him !

No I definitely mean Gretna although Killie was a shocker also.

He never tried a leg all day at Fir Park, I was in the Main Stand that day and Frail was going nuts at him.

A waste of a (rather large) shirt.

Rudolf's Mate

I said after 2 games that I felt his control looked not too bad however that he seemed greedy. He always seemed to make the wrong choice.... If anything my perception of him is far worse!

Complete waste of money. I'd love to know who actually earmarked him as a possible transfer as they need their heed looking at :mad:

TBH, I don't think it's down to fitness or lack of skill - the guy's attitude just seems to stink. He's obviously got himself a nice contract with us, seen that he doesn't really enjoy the training, thought "If I eat myself bovine, I won't have to work for my money! Yahtzee!", given an interview about how he turned down a contract at Barcamanutdjuvechelski Milan in order to put him into the same sentences as Pinigol, and sat on his erse for 3 months.

He needs a good kick up the butt.

I agree.

But we didn't pay that much.

You mean he's playing for free for the duration of his contract?

That might explain it.

i think theres a player in there somewhere, early performances indicated that at least.

the only problem i that it would take a proper manager/management structure to get the best out of him. Sadly the situation that we have at the club just now means that every single player we sign seems to go backwards at an alarming rate

i think theres a player in there somewhere, early performances indicated that at least.

the only problem i that it would take a proper manager/management structure to get the best out of him. Sadly the situation that we have at the club just now means that every single player we sign seems to go backwards at an alarming rate

Theres the bodyweight of 3 men in there too, which is the problem

I think the boy showed some promise in his first few games and i think if we can get a decent manager in who'll motivate him, then i think he may still come good . Prime example is Bednar who looked overweight and uninterested with Hearts but now is scoring for for fun with WBA.

Girls who sit near me were watching him walk during warm-up and commenting on his awkwardness. Seems they think his Linford?s Lunchbox may be getting in the way...

I think Nade could prove a match for me on the scales and that is saying something

He makes stampy and fulton look like lean machines

That is a pretty good shout. Beni had a nightmare against the Hobos but he should never have been pitched into that game a few days after arriving. In his rare substitute appearances, he's looked better than Nade and at least willing to make an effort. Given the other option (Clum) - I think that he's worth a few more sub appearances to show if he's improved.

Even if fit, I don't believe he would be a useful player for us.

His decision making is far too slow, shot shy and doesn't look a threat. He's never in a position to score (which granted could be down to fitness) but for me he's just not good enough.

Captain Canada

He's nowhere near as bad as people on here make him out to be. He will turn out to be a good player for us. Why do we need to have a scapegoat all the time? even when we win we still want to find someone to blame!

He's nowhere near as bad as people on here make him out to be. He will turn out to be a good player for us. Why do we need to have a scapegoat all the time? even when we win we still want to find someone to blame!

Maybe people just expect a professional footballer not to be 3 or 4 stone overweight

Maybe people expect a professional footballer to have some disclipline

Maybe some people expect a 5k a week player to give a ****

i really hope he does, cos i love nothing better than eating my words when a player who starts badly turns into a bit of a star

looked class to begin with(rangers game) and everyone thought his fitness just let him down, now i think hes a lazy ***** who sums the type of player we have gone for over the last few seasons.

markletissier

he scored a good goal against falkirk, cracking assist from larry.

only other good thing was being fat enough for the ball to hit him so we could equalise at easter road.

Captain Canada

So he's gone gfrom being a stone or 2 overweight to 3 or 4 stone overweight in less than a week. I await with interest how many stone he is overweight after tonight's game. My money's on 5 or 6.

I think that he is the only player we have other than the Pinawol who is able to hold the ball up. But he is a selfish player and prefers to hold the ball rather than pass it.

I think his lack of effort in recent substitute appearances has been unforgiveable. I agree with the other posts about his effort in games - but the one which stands out for me is when we were down to 9 and then 8 men in the game up at United - and he did an impression of a statue.

He should be moved on and lessons learned about damaged goods.

Archived