Jodi Jones murder re-examined

Sten Guns

2 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

That's an oxymoron. 😀

It would be, if any of the Daily Ranger "hard facts" were actually hard facts, that would erase any reasonable doubt.

They don't imo.

One hard fact I struggle with, is why no traces of victim blood or DNA found on the accused, Difficult one to answer without venturing into clothes burning conspiracies ?

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• McGlynn The Money

• Tommy Brown

• haveyouheard1874

2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

If you had been on the jury or from what you've read.

Are you guilty camp?

Beyond all reasonable doubt?

Maybe best asking the people that were on the jury, they decided he was guilty beyond reasonable doubt

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Maybe best asking the people that were on the jury, they decided he was guilty beyond reasonable doubt

We could also ask the jury on the Barry George case, why they thought beyond reasonable doubt, he'd killed Jill Dando.

Jury's aren't infallible.

1 hour ago, felix said:

It would be, if any of the Daily Ranger "hard facts" were actually hard facts, that would erase any reasonable doubt.

They don't imo.

One hard fact I struggle with, is why no traces of victim blood or DNA found on the accused, Difficult one to answer without venturing into clothes burning conspiracies ?

There was dna but defence and prosecution agreed to not use it.  It's in the appeal details.

56 minutes ago, cannonfoda said:

There was dna but defence and prosecution agreed to not use it.  It's in the appeal details.

Like @Peakybunnet's "hard facts" ; Luke's DNA was on Jodie - dismissed as you say.

Why wasn't Jodie's DNA ..or blood...on Luke?

niblick1874
On 28/02/2021 at 08:10, Tommy Brown said:

You made me laugh there.

I have this opinion of you that your ancestors dunked women accused of being witches to see if they drowned. If they didn't, they must be witch  so burned them at the stake.

Now now. You can't be saying closed minded, toilet paper hoarders are the same as witch dunkers. Witch dunkers had no choice but to do what they did when the Witchfinder General came to town.  

niblick1874
6 hours ago, felix said:

Like @Peakybunnet's "hard facts" ; Luke's DNA was on Jodie - dismissed as you say.

Why wasn't Jodie's DNA ..or blood...on Luke?

Is the bit about dirt under his fingernails having no DNA from her true. Was that brought up at the trial. If it is true, I have to put forward that if all else makes no sense and all you are left with is the ridicules, the ridicules is true.

If it is a case of no DNA when it is imposable to have done it without there being DNA, I have to say that that right there is at least reasonable doubt.

Is the lack of DNA anywhere on him or anywhere else he would have left it after he did what they say he did just a conspiracy theory.  Am I missing something.

John Findlay
7 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

Is the bit about dirt under his fingernails having no DNA from her true. Was that brought up at the trial. If it is true, I have to put forward that if all else makes no sense and all you are left with is the ridicules, the ridicules is true.

If it is a case of no DNA when it is imposable to have done it without there being DNA, I have to say that that right there is at least reasonable doubt.

Is the lack of DNA anywhere on him or anywhere else he would have left it after he did what they say he did just a conspiracy theory.  Am I missing something.

His DNA was on Jodie and vice versa. QC Donald Findlay argued successfully that because they were in a relationship there was going to be DNA on each other as a result it was agreed that DNA would not be used in the trial. 

There was DNA.

Jamstomorrow
On 07/03/2021 at 01:10, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Aye, sitting in the hoose wi millions.

Is that true or a lie?

luckyBatistuta

I don’t live up there, but one of my friends does and just told me the police were everywhere over the site last night around 5pm, closed off. Apparently a sexual assault. Weirdos going up there since they showed that first episode. Not read a report anywhere, seems like they’re trying to keep it quiet.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

11 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I don’t live up there, but one of my friends does and just told me the police were everywhere over the site last night around 5pm, closed off. Apparently a sexual assault. Weirdos going up there since they showed that first episode. Not read a report anywhere, seems like they’re trying to keep it quiet.

There was a report on edinburgh live

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Candy said:

There was a report on edinburgh live

Ah, never seen that. He just told me about it.

niblick1874
5 hours ago, John Findlay said:

His DNA was on Jodie and vice versa. QC Donald Findlay argued successfully that because they were in a relationship there was going to be DNA on each other as a result it was agreed that DNA would not be used in the trial. 

There was DNA.

Maybe I should have said blood and not DNA.

Did they know that there was no blood in the dirt under his fingernails at the trial. If there was no blood there, that would be something that would jump out at me. Also. Is it true that there was not a drop of blood from her on him, his house, or anywhere he had been. Was that mentioned at the trial. Is what they are saying about the lack of blood on and around him in that documentary true.  

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, Candy said:

Cheers👍

with all those folk in the area, someone must have seen this guy. Shouldn’t be long until they catch him I would think.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

niblick1874

The group in America that take on cases that they think may have ended in a wrongful conviction has been mentioned on this thread. I have had a look at quite few of the times they have taken on such cases. The same recurring factors come up in most of the cases where there has been a wrongful conviction. 

The police botching everything from the start, to such an extent that if not fired, they should never again be let anywhere near another crime scene or any investigation. This is where the corruption usually starts. They know that the only way they can make themselves look anywhere near competent is to come up with a suspect that will look credible to the public, then get him convicted.  

Tunnel vision is one thing, railroading is another thing altogether. A lot of times the MSM are used as well as a not to squeaky clean judiciary system.   

Apart from the judiciary system part that I have not looked into, this case has every other aspect I have mentioned. 

There are other obvious, as well as more subtle aspects of this case that are found throughout a great deal of the cases that were taken on board by the group in America that turned out to be wrongful convictions.

Don't think that what I have mentioned had not that much to do with them all ending in a wrongful conviction. It was because of the things I have mentioned that they ended in wrongful convictions.

A new trial and an up front transparent independent inquiry need to be set in motion now with not one lord, or sir, anywhere near them.   

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

The group in America that take on cases that they think may have ended in a wrongful conviction has been mentioned on this thread. I have had a look at quite few of the times they have taken on such cases. The same recurring factors come up in most of the cases where there has been a wrongful conviction. 

The police botching everything from the start, to such an extent that if not fired, they should never again be let anywhere near another crime scene or any investigation. This is where the corruption usually starts. They know that the only way they can make themselves look anywhere near competent is to come up with a suspect that will look credible to the public, then get him convicted.  

Tunnel vision is one thing, railroading is another thing altogether. A lot of times the MSM are used as well as a not to squeaky clean judiciary system.   

Apart from the judiciary system part that I have not looked into, this case has every other aspect I have mentioned. 

There are other obvious, as well as more subtle aspects of this case that are found throughout a great deal of the cases that were taken on board by the group in America that turned out to be wrongful convictions.

Don't think that what I have mentioned had not that much to do with them all ending in a wrongful conviction. It was because of the things I have mentioned that they ended in wrongful convictions.

A new trial and an up front transparent independent inquiry need to be set in motion now with not one lord, or sir, anywhere near them.   

There was a tv programme called Conviction starring Hayley Atwell.

It was quite good.

niblick1874
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It was quite good.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It was quite good.

image.png.6b70442a8ee02dbd5343bc073ae3ad1d.png

I watched both episodes last night. Those 2 ex-cops were doing nothing but trying to promote their obviously failing business. The whole car reconstruction was painful viewing. Utter drivel. The right person is behind bars. And he is out in 4 or 5 years unfortunately when the whole media scrum will start again. Kudos to the Jones family for preserving their dignity through all this dross.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 hours ago, EH11_2NL said:

I watched both episodes last night. Those 2 ex-cops were doing nothing but trying to promote their obviously failing business. The whole car reconstruction was painful viewing. Utter drivel. The right person is behind bars. And he is out in 4 or 5 years unfortunately when the whole media scrum will start again. Kudos to the Jones family for preserving their dignity through all this dross.

Those feds were just scum cashing in, which is pretty much true of everyone on Mitchell’s side

• 1 year later...

i see this was uploaded recently i watched it but to be fair i have no idea how much of this is true also i seen the other lawyer i forget her name perhaps sandra has been doing updates on her channel too

Dusk_Till_Dawn
59 minutes ago, Masonic said:

i see this was uploaded recently i watched it but to be fair i have no idea how much of this is true also i seen the other lawyer i forget her name perhaps sandra has been doing updates on her channel too

More coin for the grifters

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Like the majority of folk, I'm satisfied the guilty person is in jail.

fair play nothing wrong with listening to updates about the case and potential new evidence when hundreds of thousands of other clearly agree if u look at james english views

also the fact the info is coming from someone involved in law makes it more appealing imo compared to if it was just a random guy with no experience in the field

1 hour ago, Masonic said:

fair play nothing wrong with listening to updates about the case and potential new evidence when hundreds of thousands of other clearly agree if u look at james english views

also the fact the info is coming from someone involved in law makes it more appealing imo compared to if it was just a random guy with no experience in the field

Its been done to death. The views on the video don't suggest agreement either merely that someone has viewed a video. 

Views don't equate to agreeing.

He isn't just involved in Law. He was Mitchell's Lawyer. Of course he is going to say he is innocent! It was his job and he lost the case! 

5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I just pressed play on that video. Did this guy go to the same school as John Hughes? 

Unbearable.

Me too 🤣 I couldn't take 90 minutes of listening to that. 

8 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I just pressed play on that video. Did this guy go to the same school as John Hughes? 

Unbearable.

I feel for the folk taking his McDonalds drive thru order.....

Just produce the evidence then. His knife and the clothes he was wearing. Should be straightforward to do that if you are innocent.

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Unbearable.

He's from Danderhall.

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

He isn't just involved in Law. He was Mitchell's Lawyer. Of course he is going to say he is innocent! It was his job and he lost the case! 

Donald Findlay QC (yes that one) was Mitchell's lawyer. 

Don't think Scott Forbes has ever been a qualified or practicing lawyer but willing to be corrected on that.

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

He's from Danderhall.

Don't think Scott Forbes has ever been a qualified or practicing lawyer but willing to be corrected on that.

5 mins in he explains that he became Mitchell's lawyer in 2010. So after the initial court case.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, graygo said:

He's from Danderhall.

Top QC.

:rofl:

7 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

5 mins in he explains that he became Mitchell's lawyer in 2010. So after the initial court case.

Him saying he's a lawyer doesn't make him a lawyer. He was part of Mitchell's legal team along with Sandra Lean but he's been challenged many times to produce his lawyer's credentials and so far nothing......

The Law Society have no record of a lawyer of that name, he did do a wee bit of training in a solicitor's office years ago though.

5 minutes ago, graygo said:

Him saying he's a lawyer doesn't make him a lawyer. He was part of Mitchell's legal team along with Sandra Lean but he's been challenged many times to produce his lawyer's credentials and so far nothing......

The Law Society have no record of a lawyer of that name, he did do a wee bit of training in a solicitor's office years ago though.

A paralegal IIRC

I went to school with him and if he told me tomorrow was Saturday I'd be checking my calendar.

Mon now, we all know the finest legal mind are formed in Danderteuch

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

I went to school with him and if he told me tomorrow was Saturday I'd be checking my calendar.

don’t know him but have watched a couple of these videos

based on what he says that version of him is as you describe he claims to have changed though - he makes some apparently outlandish claims in some of these videos and backs it up by saying something like yes I know it sounds unbelievable - looks at the camera and says ‘xyz sue me’

😐 

45 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Mon now, we all know the finest legal mind are formed in Danderteuch

True but equally so are some of the arseyest arseholes 😄

41 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

don’t know him but have watched a couple of these videos

based on what he says that version of him is as you describe he claims to have changed though - he makes some apparently outlandish claims in some of these videos and backs it up by saying something like yes I know it sounds unbelievable - looks at the camera and says ‘xyz sue me’

😐

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/luke-mitchell-witness-wanted-50k-968845

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Everything Mitchell and his team come up with, you can ride a coach and horses through. Their only strategy is to muddy the waters so much that people get confused.