Jodi Jones murder re-examined

Sten Guns

45 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

yeah he denies that you won’t be surprised to hear

He does but to turn his own words back to him, why doesn't he sue?

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• McGlynn The Money

• Tommy Brown

• haveyouheard1874

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, graygo said:

He does but to turn his own words back to him, why doesn't he sue?

he just ridicules it maybe he thinks it not worthy of anything further - don’t know mate he hasn’t said exactly in any of the videos I’ve watched

the sort of thing he was been doing is accusing people of lying under oath and saying sue me - presumably he thinks that’s a different level to a tabloid article

To be clear I’m not agreeing with him nor defending him just repeating what he’s said in the videos I’ve watched

17 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

he just ridicules it maybe he thinks it not worthy of anything further - don’t know mate he hasn’t said exactly in any of the videos I’ve watched

the sort of thing he was been doing is accusing people of lying under oath and saying sue me - presumably he thinks that’s a different level to a tabloid article

To be clear I’m not agreeing with him nor defending him just repeating what he’s said in the videos I’ve watched

never watched any interview with the guy where the interviewer discredits him if anyone has video of him being debunked etc can u please post it?

8 minutes ago, Masonic said:

never watched any interview with the guy where the interviewer discredits him if anyone has video of him being debunked etc can u please post it?

Youtube videos are neither evidence nor research. 

jack D and coke

I watched that podcast. 
Don’t watch lot of James English but he seems to be getting more and more eejits on it. 
Tweets absolute shite all the time too. 

Cameronstheman

Sure his brother refused to give him an alibi 

His clothes were  burned soon after the murder 

It  was that long ago, i maybe wrong, but be intersting to see if anything new comes out that suggests innocence

That thing you do
1 hour ago, Cameronstheman said:

Sure his brother refused to give him an alibi 

His clothes were  burned soon after the murder 

It  was that long ago, i maybe wrong, but be intersting to see if anything new comes out that suggests innocence

Apparently the clothes burning came from the Jones family but they pushed onto the Mitchells what happened there.

Jodis mum (if recent documentaries are anything to go by) is not an angel in this.

Her brother was capable and had hurt her before. Again, based on recent documentaries and interviews.

The whole case is highly suspect

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

This whole appeal thing has been a search for a technicality. They can’t come up with a single compelling thing. Laughable

just paraphrasing the Forbes guy from one of the podcasts but no idea if even remotely true but if so then it’s the opposite of searching for a technicality

forbes reckons mitchell might get out because the police started destroying evidence recently and have since been ordered to stop doing so - no idea if any of that is true ?

if a sufficient amount of evidence has been destroyed it would impede the right / practicality of any future appeal hence Mitchell may get released because of this

they (Forbes, Mitchell and supporters) don’t really want this to happen as they want him released proven as innocent

Mitchell could also admit guilt and be eligible for parole

sounds like to me it’s more about proving innocence than just getting freed or something overturned on a technicality

if any the stuff is to believed in these podcasts you would need to be a believer in the old saying fact is stranger than fiction

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
5 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

What team did he support?

not sure about Mitchell but Forbes declares himself as a “hibs man” in one of the podcasts

looks like a hibs tartan scarf on in one of them too

21 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

just paraphrasing the Forbes guy from one of the podcasts but no idea if even remotely true but if so then it’s the opposite of searching for a technicality

forbes reckons mitchell might get out because the police started destroying evidence recently and have since been ordered to stop doing so - no idea if any of that is true ?

if a sufficient amount of evidence has been destroyed it would impede the right / practicality of any future appeal hence Mitchell may get released because of this

they (Forbes, Mitchell and supporters) don’t really want this to happen as they want him released proven as innocent

Mitchell could also admit guilt and be eligible for parole

sounds like to me it’s more about proving innocence than just getting freed or something overturned on a technicality

if any the stuff is to believed in these podcasts you would need to be a believer in the old saying fact is stranger than fiction

Doubt it. He's had more appeals than I've had dinners as it is. His routes are essentially all exhausted and have been for some time. It's why we're reduced to circus act PR bollocks like petitions handed to Holyrood. Can't see anything that's happening being enough to just allow him to go. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
16 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Doubt it. He's had more appeals than I've had dinners as it is. His routes are essentially all exhausted and have been for some time. It's why we're reduced to circus act PR bollocks like petitions handed to Holyrood. Can't see anything that's happening being enough to just allow him to go. 

yeah I was just repeating (roughly) what the hibby was saying in the podcast

any idea why the police were destroying evidence and have been told to stop ? Or even if that’s true ?

4 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

any idea why the police were destroying evidence and have been told to stop ? Or even if that’s true ?

I’m pretty sure the police will have to legally keep evidence for a certain period of time after a case. Certainly just from watching TV documentaries evidence from cases going back decades are still in records. 

23 minutes ago, graygo said:

With Donald Findlay QC as his lawyer????

I think you will find that Donald Findlay has defended numerous catholics in court.

3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I think you will find that Donald Findlay has defended numerous catholics in court.

And I think you'll find that supporters of many clubs, including Hearts attended St David's High School. (not a dig at you just pointing out the context of my post and the irony of it and the one I replied to)

10 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Not a clue. If I'm honest I'd expect it to be a healthy dose of someone being a bit overzealous in trying to clear space and ignorance. But that's me. I rarely call something malice when it can be explained by stupidity or incompetence! 

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

And I think you'll find that supporters of many clubs, including Hearts attended St David's High School. (not a dig at you just pointing out the context of my post and the irony of it and the one I replied to)

I think you will find many Hearts supporters attend/attended St Thomas's in Chalmers Street. Myself being one of them.

11 minutes ago, graygo said:

I was one of them and that dump is probably the main reason I hate Celtic.

13 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I think you will find many Hearts supporters attend/attended St Thomas's in Chalmers Street. Myself being one of them.

Which is why I replied to the post saying he would probably be a Celtic supporter because he went to St David's.

• 4 months later...