Sunday Nights

Gigolo-Aunt

Baws.

The ###### can whistle If they think I'm having a shave for going in tomorrow.

Weekends just go way way too quick

:muggy:

Baws.

The ###### can whistle If they think I'm having a shave for going in tomorrow.

Weekends just go way way too quick

Too right.

Cool Hand Luke is on ITV4 so it's not all bad.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I know that feel bro.

Stick Sunday morning by the velvet underground on, turn off the lights, close your eyes and imagine better days.

Sergio Garcia

I don't mind Sunday nights, quiet night in watching the final round of the golf (usually although tonight is 3rd round due to Labour day weekend) after hitting it hard Friday and Saturday, this weekend does seem to have flown in.

Can't wait for the alarm to go off at 5.45 tomorrow morning. Really can't wait :pinilla:

5.55 at GA towers tomorrow.

:ears:

2 weeks left till holiday time - head down to Moscow.

Been dragged out for fireworks :( sunday ruined.

Fireworks??

Waste of time.

I hate Sunday nights, need to have a shave before work tomorrow, look like a vagrant at the minute. :(

Paid on Tuesday though. :jjyay:

The People's Chimp

Cooking a nice meal, cracking bottle of spanish red, made with 90% petit verdot (a la Bordeaux), bursd on the sofa, JKB on the iPad. Could be worse tbh.

Just digesting a massive Sunday lunch and cracking open a bottle of Shiraz. Flagged the fireworks as it is just too windy to be arsed leaving the house.

Oh, and Monday is a day off for me most weeks.

Might have a roast beef sandwich later on as well. Sunday nights are good.

This has been a depressingly short weekend. Only a 3 day week this week though so dulls the pain a bit.

Just turned three o'clock for me. About to spark up the grill and have a few beers in the pool. Then heading out for bevvies in a beer garden tonight.

Cannae grumble.

Just turned three o'clock for me. About to spark up the grill and have a few beers in the pool. Then heading out for bevvies in a beer garden tonight.

Cannae grumble.

You could have made up a story that it was pissing of rain and you had the sniffles.

I have a sort of love hate relationship with Sundays.

But I must do something about my 4am starts.

Finishing at 10 is no consolation as you pass the night bus on the way to my first job.

Ideally the Monday club is the way forward.

Just not possible at the mo.

I'm away to Amsterdam tomorrow morning.

Feeling alright about it.

This isn't the thread for you. :dry:

Just realised I've not done my ironing. What a disaster :(

Sterling Archer

You do your own ironing Tommy? :(

OOFT

Well, its 13 minutes till core melt down. Spot of reading for a bit will help. Feel surprisingly tired considering had a cat nap during the Arsenal game.

You could have made up a story that it was pissing of rain and you had the sniffles.

If it makes you feel any better, I've spent about 6 hours sweating my bollocks off in an office with the air conditioning switched off for each of the last two days, catching up with work on what is a holiday weekend.

You do your own ironing Tommy? :(

There's no other **** round here to do it :(

Need to get myself a woman :sob:

Sorely tempting to do the old "chuck a jumper on and no one will see the creases" job so that I can read some of Paxman's Empire before bed.

Sterling Archer

Sorely tempting to do the old "chuck a jumper on and no one will see the creases" job so that I can read some of Paxman's Empire before bed.

You want to get on gumtree and pay someone to do that for you. 60 items for 20 quid

I worked with a boy years ago, who always cut about the office with those Walter Smith style waistcoats.

Got talking to him over a beer one night and he admitted that he didn't know how to iron a shirt, so just did collar and sleeves and shoved a waistcoat on. :lol:

Did my ironing during the Arsenal game. :smuggy:

You want to get on gumtree and pay someone to do that for you. 60 items for 20 quid

I neither have 60 items of clothing, nor 20 quid.

What I do have is a shit iron and about an hour before bed. Muggy face.

Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off, which have been spent moving house and gutting and cleaning the old one to try and get as much of my deposit back as possible (I get the feeling I'll still get skinned :(). Feel like I need a proper holiday already :muggy:

I'm in the same boat as you. Luckily I walk to work at the back of 6 before wearing overalls so shan't be bothering my arse.

:brucey:

Just fell out with the mrs. Took the car out for a spin to try and clear my head and ended up somewhere in fife :vrface:

Never mind, I'm working nights from tomorrow :hang:

terrible_groaning_noise

The plan to have a few quiet ones early doors. Sunday dinner and tucked up early,,,,,,,,,,,,.the reality of bumping into your mates, empty stomach, pished, crawl in late and dying a thousand deaths Monday morning

:hartley:

Just fell out with the mrs. Took the car out for a spin to try and clear my head and ended up somewhere in fife :vrface:

Never mind, I'm working nights from tomorrow :hang:

Good luck getting out of there alive!!!! :ninja:

The trick is to have weeks worth of shirts.

That way you only need to iron every few weeks or so....

Thanks for the tip, Brick Top. Sadly I already do this :(

I usually just put my top on creased, after a couple of hours the majority have dropped out.

I am a bit of a scum bag though to be fair :lol:

Creepy Lurker

Had Friday off. The weekend still felt the exact same length as usual.

Oh well, last week in this job then back at uni the following Monday. Lie-ins aplenty. :jjyay:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Had Friday off. The weekend still felt the exact same length as usual.

Oh well, last week in this job then back at uni the following Monday. Lie-ins aplenty. :jjyay:

What year are you in? You seem I have been at uni since I joined this forum about 10 years ago :lol:

Creepy Lurker

What year are you in? You seem I have been at uni since I joined this forum about 10 years ago :lol:

:lol:

I'm just going into fourth year now. I had a sabbatical year the first time I went to France (was working as an English language assistant, it's recommended by the uni but not technically a part of the course) so it's more like fifth year. I started first year in 2009. I did first year studying a totally different subject (maths) in 2005 but dropped out at the end of it and worked full time 2006-2009. I have spent quite a lot of the last ten years at uni tbf. :lol:

Snake Plissken

He's like Van Wilder but obsessed with nutrition and weight-lifting.

So what I'm saying is, Creepy Lurker is actually Ryan Reynolds.

Looking forward to my boss coming in today to confirm I'm working in Aberdeen from Tuesday for nigh on 6 months.....:(

That spoiled my Sunday night!

Going into digs and sharing a flat with 3 or 4 stinking workmates really appeals.......hame at weekends though and they can't come quick enough!

Creepy Lurker

He's like Van Wilder but obsessed with nutrition and weight-lifting.

So what I'm saying is, Creepy Lurker is actually Ryan Reynolds.

:D

I'll take that.

Archived