Miley Cyrus

Muppetboy

Private Womble

Didn't see her 'performance' but the level of seethe it has produced amongst the arseholes who watch this kind of shite is :pleasing:

Sterling Archer

The tongue thing is weird but she's still easily a 7. Bet her dad has had a go

Guest C00l K1d

Didn't see her 'performance' but the level of seethe it has produced amongst the arseholes who watch this kind of shite is :pleasing:

I dont think people are seething about it, more find it hilariously bad.

I read that buzzfeed quite a bit and theres a few belter reaction shots from the crowd there.

Rihannas and will smiths family probably being the best :laugh:

The security guard is definitely giving it 'dat ass.' :lol:

Anyway....

76vzpDV.gif

Just spat my tea all over my monitor!!

Trying far to hard to rid herself of the "Hannah Montana" persona.

Very good friends with that co*ksocket Bieber.

Says it all really.

Still easily above average looking, and a total dirtbox to boot. I for one hope she continues on this path she's set herself on.

Needs to work on a better ass if she's to continue with this twerking business though.

3fingersreid

You know what's not sexy? Desperation.

Don't always agree with you 2nafish but this time your bang on

What is it Disney do to these people ???

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

used to be a tidy bursd, but now with her lesbian haricut, weird antics and dress sense.. meh, I wouldnt

queensferryjambo

Desperate and sad from Miley - but then again Robert Thicke is 36 married with kids and simulating sex with a 20 year old insane girl so is he equally as sad?

Why can't Miley keep her tongue in her head - is it a hydration problem?

Link to vid...?

Too lazy.

Don't bother.

Imagine a 12 year old girl wearing rubber underwear and constantly trying to lick her earlobe.

People on this thread saying they would? :facepalm:

It's actually made my dick shrink.

Anyone male who says they wouldn't shag her is either 1) a liar or 2) a homosexual.

If the answer is 1) I'd also guess they'd shagged far worse.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Anyone male who says they wouldn't shag her is either 1) a liar or 2) a homosexual.

Before maybe when she looked like this, aye

miley-cyrus-1345144447.jpg

120711094530-miley-cyrus-june-2012-story-top.jpg

Now?

miley-cyrus-vma-tongue.jpg

miley_cyrus_vma_performance_robin_thicke.jpg

miley-cyrus-met-ball-2013-red-carpet-04.jpg

Aye, I'd pass on a skinny weirdo with a lesbian haircut and shan tatoos, must be gay

There is absolutely nothing remotely sexual about her in that VMA performance. Nothing.

If that turns people on, then they are obviously at the height of puberty and have never had any contact with a woman before.

jamboinglasgow

Trying far to hard to rid herself of the "Hannah Montana" persona.

Very good friends with that co*ksocket Bieber.

Says it all really.

exactly, problem is she has decided that going to the other extreme. It just looks tacky and desperate. Especially doing that tounge thing every 5 seconds.

Must admit when I first saw this and Lady Gaga in her latest dress, I thought I get feminists, I almost get your disgust at the music industry, but for me its more that it just isn't appealing. It seems every female artist has to be simulating sex on stage, male artists are now realising just put naked women in your music video get instant publicity before you change it to a more safe one.

As for Cyrus, as people said, she looked better before this. Now she is a skinny mannequin, with unappealing hair and a very average face.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Let's look here.

? Smaller chest than most men

? Skinnier than most most men (and not in a good way. You can be skinny and have curves, she looks like a pre-pubescent laddy)

? The attitude of a pre-pubescent laddy. Attention whore.

? No feminine-like curves

? Shorter hair than most men

If she had a decent haircut and worked on her body, she'd be a 9 or 10. She used to be one of my favourite women in the world in all honesty. Not now though.

Oh, and yeah I certainly have done worse. But at least they had breasts, an arse, hair and resembled a female. They were also at least mentally over the age of 10. Miley Cyrus right now acts and looks like a 10 year old boy. Not attractive.

The Great Khali

I feel a bit dirty because I thought she was a lot tidier when she was younger. A celebration when she turned 18 :lol:

Now she's filthy, and not sexy with it at all.

Still would though.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

miley-cyrus-read.jpg

19963d1368191109-maxim-top-100-butthurt-dweller-meme-generator-0-10-would-not-bang-7783f1.jpg

She was 100 times tidier as the girl next door.

These clowns must get adviced by their management to act the bam for more publicity. They are all at it. There is also something in the fact that about 99% of child stars turn out to be mentally ill.

Apart from gosling :wub:

These clowns must get adviced by their management to act the bam for more publicity. They are all at it. There is also something in the fact that about 99% of child stars turn out to be mentally ill.

Oh I agree 100% she used to be tidier. Bit more beef on the bone, flowing brunette locks :wub:

I just find it unfathomable that any red blooded male would turn that down if it was on a plate in front of them.

Oh I agree 100% she used to be tidier. Bit more beef on the bone, flowing brunette locks :wub:

I just find it unfathomable that any red blooded male would turn that down if it was on a plate in front of them.

Full of shit.

jamboinglasgow

This is a good article on why former child stars go crazy from a former child star, Mara Wilson (who played Matilda, was in Mrs Doubtfire and Miracle on 34th Street)

http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-reasons-child-stars-go-crazy-an-insiders-perspective/

BoJack Horseman

Let's look here.

? Smaller chest than most men

? Skinnier than most most men (and not in a good way. You can be skinny and have curves, she looks like a pre-pubescent laddy)

? The attitude of a pre-pubescent laddy. Attention whore.

? No feminine-like curves

? Shorter hair than most men

If she had a decent haircut and worked on her body, she'd be a 9 or 10. She used to be one of my favourite women in the world in all honesty. Not now though.

Oh, and yeah I certainly have done worse. But at least they had breasts, an arse, hair and resembled a female. They were also at least mentally over the age of 10. Miley Cyrus right now acts and looks like a 10 year old boy. Not attractive.

Basically she's not fat enough?

She'd still absolutely get it.

Some people have standards, Moogsy. Some don't.

:smugger:

Franklin Delano Bluth

Basically she's not fat enough?

She'd still absolutely get it.

No. You can be skinny and still have a woman's body. See any Victoria's Secret model/Rihanna/that Cara Delivigne (sp ?). Cyrus is skinny and has the body of a 10 year old boy. Nothing to do with fat. If she got fat, she'd probably look like a fat laddy, especially if she acted like a fat spoilt child and had a haircut straight from Geordie Shore. Look at Beyonce: she isn't fat, but she doesn't have a wee boys body.

Also: you can be a fat woman and look like a guy as well. *Insert photo of that Rangers thing with the cigarette here*

Basically, there is no getting away from the fact Miley Cyrus has no womanly curves and not a womanly body.

BoJack Horseman

No. You can be skinny and still have a woman's body. See any Victoria's Secret model/Rihanna/that Cara Delivigne (sp ?). Cyrus is skinny and has the body of a 10 year old boy. Nothing to do with fat. If she got fat, she'd probably look like a fat laddy, especially if she acted like a fat spoilt child and had a haircut straight from Geordie Shore. Look at Beyonce: she isn't fat, but she doesn't have a wee boys body.

Also: you can be a fat woman and look like a guy as well. *Insert photo of that Rangers thing with the cigarette here*

Basically, there is no getting away from the fact Miley Cyrus has no womanly curves and not a womanly body.

So you're hassling her for having wee paps? She's got a handful, that's plenty. Not sure what you constitute as "curves". You seem to be sucked into the fat = curvy phenomenon.

Miley has hips and a thin waist. She's fairly toned. That latex bikini doesn't do much for her but she's got a nice body imo.

Favim.com-body-flat-tummy-miley-cyrus-perfect-748104.jpg

I don't look at that and think mingin, that's a 10 year old laddie.

Some people have standards, Moogsy. Some don't.

:smugger:

Fair play, your standards must be awfully high :lol:

Archived