Fth

hughesie27

Pardon me for repeating myself but..

..FTH :)

Let's get it right up the needle sharers.

chester copperpot
Looking forward to the game, glad in a way it's a early k.o - less time to get nervous....

FTH

I've just started a new working pattern which means I'm off on a saturday now, so no need to book a couple of hours off this saturday, and I can get to Westfields for 10am this saturday.

Happy days indeed.

Miller Jambo 60
It's gonna be my first ever hearts V's hibs derby.

I'm really lookin' forward to it! Here's hoping for a 2-1 win for the men in maroon. :P

Well played wee man.:)

Miller Jambo 60
Really?? Could have fooled me. Anyone who GENUINELY believes that Romanov has handed total control and decision making power over to Frail (not that that is necessarily a good thing as Frail strikes me as a pretty poor motovator/tactician) is.........well, on the good stuff from Colombia anyway (IMO of course)

It'll either be something daft like 3-3/3-2 to Hibs :chase:or a absolute drudgery of a game i.e. 0-0

WHO ARE YOU BIG CUP 06 4-0 MA HA:)

DuffJimmy1875
WHO ARE YOU BIG CUP 06 4-0 MA HA:)

The clue to the weakness in your statement is highlighted for you Doug. That was 18 months ago. Things have changed for the worse for Hearts since then, in terms of playing and backroom staff.

chester copperpot
The clue to the weakness in your statement is highlighted for you Doug. That was 18 months ago. Things have changed for the worse for Hearts since then, in terms of playing and backroom staff.

And you's have gone from strength to strength.

Another hoovering this January on your squad I think.

DuffJimmy1875
And you's have gone from strength to strength.

Another hoovering this January on your squad I think.

All things are relative - survived the annual pillaging of our best players to win our 1st trophy in 16 years. Have a new manager that appears to have his own head rammed slightly less up his own erchie than JC - the only 6 pack Mixu will be cracking out is a 6 pack of Miller!!!

Also he knows scottish football like the back of his hand,had a long international career and has, relative to our 2 previous managers, a fair bit of managerial experience. Not saying we're liable to break any records with our current situation, but I prefer it to your club's current outlook, that's all.

Was doing some research on the internet on famous last words of famous dead people and came across these ....

Thomas Jefferson--still survives... FTH

~~ John Adams, US President, d. July 4, 1826

(Actually, Jefferson had died earlier that same day.)

This is the last of earth! I am content. FTH

~~ John Quincy Adams, US President, d. February 21, 1848

See in what peace a Christian can die. FTH

~~ Joseph Addison, writer, d. June 17, 1719

Is it not meningitis? FTH

~~ Louisa M. Alcott, writer, d. 1888

Waiting are they? Waiting are they? Well--let 'em wait. Oh and FTH

In response to an attending doctor who attempted to comfort him by saying, "General, I fear the angels are waiting for you."

~~ Ethan Allen, American Revolutionary general, d. 1789

Am I dying or is this my birthday? By the way, FTH

When she woke briefly during her last illness and found all her family around her bedside.

~~ Lady Nancy Astor, d. 1964

Nothing, but death and to FTH

When asked by her sister, Cassandra, if there was anything she wanted.

~~ Jane Austen, writer, d. July 18, 1817

Codeine . . . bourbon ... FTH.

~~ Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d. December 12, 1968

How were the receipts today at Madison Square Garden? FTH

~~ P. T. Barnum, entrepreneur, d. 1891

I can't sleep. So FTH

~~ James M. Barrie, author, d. 1937

Is everybody happy? I want everybody to be happy. I know I'm happy. Wow, FTH

~~ Ethel Barrymore, actress, d. June 18, 1959

Die? I should say not, dear fellow. No Barrymore would allow such a conventional thing to happen to him. FTH

~~ John Barrymore, actor, d. May 29, 1942

I am ready to die for my Lord, that in my blood the Church may obtain liberty and peace. PS FTH

~~ Thomas ? Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury, d.1170

Now comes the mystery. Blimey, FTH

~~ Henry Ward Beecher, evangelist, d. March 8, 1887

I cant help noticing a common theme running through those

FTH

;)

GC

That was 18 months ago?? Are you not the fans that still go on about a game 35years ago?? Tell me the last time you actually won the Scottish Cup?? Like all weeteamers right now you seem to be living on your result at the weekend there and think you have turned a corner for some strange reason?? :confused:

chester copperpot
All things are relative - survived the annual pillaging of our best players to win our 1st trophy in 16 years. Have a new manager that appears to have his own head rammed slightly less up his own erchie than JC - the only 6 pack Mixu will be cracking out is a 6 pack of Miller!!!

Also he knows scottish football like the back of his hand,had a long international career and has, relative to our 2 previous managers, a fair bit of managerial experience. Not saying we're liable to break any records with our current situation, but I prefer it to your club's current outlook, that's all.

You keep aiming for that mediocrity son.

Archived