Tribute Tomorrow???

Rawrrrrrrr

Just been brought to my attention that tomorrow is motherwells first game at home since O'Donnell passed away

1) Are all the tributes still in place

2) will the occasion be marked in anyway

3) could this possibly explain the weird time to close pay at the gate?

Surely enough tribute has been paid.

I'm not in the least being hard-hearted or callous in saying that is truly is "time to move on".

Nucky Thompson
Motherwell havnt played at home since Phil O'Donnell died though..
That shouldn't matter a feck though.

It's certainly a bit odd that we have now 'offered our sympathy' several times already lately !

However, and given it is their 1st home game since the event, I dont think another minute or so of respect ( in whatever form ) should be beyond us ?

Motherwell havnt played at home since Phil O'Donnell died though..

Thank **** it isn't close season then. Its been done to death already surely even motherwell has a club will want to move on from this. They are renaming a stand in his memory so they will forever remember him.

If one of our players had died, would we expect to mark his passing at some point in our first home match since the event?

No axe to grind here, just wondering.

Vlad_Knows_Best
Thank **** it isn't close season then. Its been done to death already surely even motherwell has a club will want to move on from this. They are renaming a stand in his memory so they will forever remember him.

A great choice of words mate.

If one of our players had died, would we expect to mark his passing at some point in our first home match since the event?

No axe to grind here, just wondering.

Agree.

I'd expect they will pay some respect. It's the fiors thome game since and I imagine that not very many motherwell fas have been able to get to games to pay respect.

Archived