FOH named preferred bidder

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Celtic minded post IMO

Ha!

Ironically Sir Roger Casement was a famous old pupil of my school. The average plastic paddy simpleton amongst the tims wouldn't know who he was.

Francis Albert

Novel idea here for those with questions that they want answers too.

Why don't you contact FOH or Ian Murray with your question so they can give you an answer rather than debating it.

The idea that JKB should not be a forum for discussing FoH and the momentous events currently taking place in the club's history seems to be completely insane. I have emailed FoH a couple of times (using my real name, so I could not be identified as their "enemy" as I was described by their main spokesman on here). My queries were polite, positive and constructive (IMO anyway), but I didn't receive even an acknowledgement. I don't complain at all about that - they have more important things to attend to. Surely it is better to debate things on here than for hundreds of JKB'ers to be questioning Murray or FoH directly. In most cases questions are answered on here or someone posts a reasonable guess at the answer. if we can't discuss FoH on here, WTF is the point of JKB?

Francis Albert

Ugh. I had heard that share certificates hadn't been sent, but I didn't realize that the shares weren't even registered.

Absolute fraud by the previous regime. But Vlad saved us from the Pieman so I guess defrauding Hearts fans out of over ?1m is just fine then...

When I contacted the Shareholders Association recently to ask about joining, on the basis of my share purchase in the share offering last year, I was told it would take about 6 weeks to process an application because of the need to check with the club on my shareholding. They didn't seem to think there would be any problem about this, suggesting to me the new shareholding has been registered. It would be interesting to know the source of the information that the new shares haven't been registered and never will be. Even if it was in a sense "a fraud" I am still happy - it kept the club going until the FoH could get their funding lined up and get their systems in place to take pledges. If we'd gone under in the middle of last season I think we'd have been up shit creek without a paddle, and I am perfectly comfortable with having contributed considerably more than the profit on the sale of two scarves (really?) to the cause. .

Watt-Zeefuik

When I contacted the Shareholders Association recently to ask about joining, on the basis of my share purchase in the share offering last year, I was told it would take about 6 weeks to process an application because of the need to check with the club on my shareholding. They didn't seem to think there would be any problem about this, suggesting to me the new shareholding has been registered. It would be interesting to know the source of the information that the new shares haven't been registered and never will be. Even if it was in a sense "a fraud" I am still happy - it kept the club going until the FoH could get their funding lined up and get their systems in place to take pledges. If we'd gone under in the middle of last season I think we'd have been up shit creek without a paddle, and I am perfectly comfortable with having contributed considerably more than the profit on the sale of two scarves (really?) to the cause. .

I hope you're right, and I hope your founds were re-invested in the club. I do hope I'm very wrong about VR and Fedotovas.

No, the scarfs weren't much. I'm planning on donating some tickets later this year via Dagger, but we're in the middle of moving to another city so funds are tight at the moment.

I give to charity on a regular basis and get nothing tangible back. I see my pledge as the same thing really.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

what he said

The idea that JKB should not be a forum for discussing FoH and the momentous events currently taking place in the club's history seems to be completely insane. I have emailed FoH a couple of times (using my real name, so I could not be identified as their "enemy" as I was described by their main spokesman on here). My queries were polite, positive and constructive (IMO anyway), but I didn't receive even an acknowledgement. I don't complain at all about that - they have more important things to attend to. Surely it is better to debate things on here than for hundreds of JKB'ers to be questioning Murray or FoH directly. In most cases questions are answered on here or someone posts a reasonable guess at the answer. if we can't discuss FoH on here, WTF is the point of JKB?

FA I am all for discussion etc however with something as important as FOH and the future of our club if I had a doubt or question, that for quite a few is the difference between pledging or not, then I personally would be asking the people who have the answer. FWIW I had a few queries at the beginning and got the answers directly from Ian Murray because I wanted to be clear on the structure of the financing etc. Got to say that is disappointing that you have done as such and got no reply especially since they made that media available for questions.

Let me know what FoH email address you used & questions you raised and I'll endeavour to 1. find out why no-one responded & 2. get you an answer.

Francis Albert

Let me know what FoH email address you used & questions you raised and I'll endeavour to 1. find out why no-one responded & 2. get you an answer.

Thanks. I'll PM you, though I repeat I am not bothered about not getting a reply and am happy for FoH to focus on more important things than my ramblings (while defending my right to ramble!). .

Thanks. I'll PM you, though I repeat I am not bothered about not getting a reply and am happy for FoH to focus on more important things than my ramblings (while defending my right to ramble!). .

I understand but I want to make sure that the FoH communication channels are working effectively.

The idea that JKB should not be a forum for discussing FoH and the momentous events currently taking place in the club's history seems to be completely insane.

It might seem "insane" to you, but it makes perfect sense to FoH.

It's not about discussion, it's about marketing.

:thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

I noticed that I have 2 gocardless direct debits set up in my bank account but I there should only be one (son has one setup from his account too.

I noticed that I have 2 gocardless direct debits set up in my bank account but I there should only be one (son has one setup from his account too.

Is it for the same amount? I accidentally set up another pledge when trying to find out if I had converted or not last month or so. Maybe you've done the same?

Easy just to delete it and keep the original sum if it is.

Jambof3tornado

No amounts listed as no money taken yet. Both to gocardless, one has reference of foundation of .... the other is just a mash of numbers/letters??

I logged onto gocardless and it only has one DD listed.

Not sure whether to cancel one of them or not.

No amounts listed as no money taken yet. Both to gocardless, one has reference of foundation of .... the other is just a mash of numbers/letters??

I logged onto gocardless and it only has one DD listed.

Not sure whether to cancel one of them or not.

I'd fire an email off to GoCardless if I were you

Jambof3tornado

Reply from gocardless explains it all.

Thanks for getting in touch.The reason for the two Direct Debit mandates is because Foundation of Hearts changed their Direct Debit reference recently to reflect their name. In order to change this, we set up a new Direct Debit mandate. This does not mean that you would have been charged twice, and that second reference is now no longer needed. I have cancelled the second mandate on our end, and that should be reflected on your banks end in two working days.Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions!

Just in case anyone else spots it.

Barney Rubble

Reply from gocardless explains it all.

Thanks for getting in touch.The reason for the two Direct Debit mandates is because Foundation of Hearts changed their Direct Debit reference recently to reflect their name. In order to change this, we set up a new Direct Debit mandate. This does not mean that you would have been charged twice, and that second reference is now no longer needed. I have cancelled the second mandate on our end, and that should be reflected on your banks end in two working days.Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions!

Just in case anyone else spots it.

Good spot ive got 2 aswell so it saves me the bother :thumbsup:

Bumping this so folk dont panic if they see 2 DDs set up.

I have e-mailed FoH to let them know of the issue. Don't know if they will do something on FB or Twitter to try and reassure folk. I would hate to see people cancelling their DD's because of this!!

Did I read somewhere that UBIG would make a decission on the CVA by the end of this month? (i.e. this week.)

I'm keen to know how it was recived. :-/

Also does anyone know what is happening UKIO Admin?

Thanks

Archived