Next Home Game - Aberdeen

8skacel8

After selling out yesterday against Hibs can we sell this one out as well? Would be great to see another packed Tynecastle.

After selling out yesterday against Hibs can we sell this one out as well? Would be great to see another packed Tynecastle.

Think it will be over 15,000 anyway. Can see Aberdeen bringing a big support. Think they'll get second this season. Wall also be much tougher than the Hibs game.

Seemingly they took 2k to Motherwell

Will sell out their allocation at Tynecastle for sure

They arent half banging on about it on Sportsound. Jeez.

Gregory House M.D.

Every game should be close to a sell out this season. It has to be and the youngsters need our backing.

This has the potential to be our greatest league season and if the fans can recapture the hostility and atmosphere that Tynecastle was once famous for then we have a real chance of making Tynecastle a fortress this season.

Home results will be vital. 1 played, 1 won.

Clubs are cashing in on the massive support we are attracting at the minute by giving some of the cash back to Hearts. If we can get any kind of result on Friday the away crowds will keep coming as well and that can only be good for the team.

Aberdeen will definitely fill the Roseburn end. Looking good for second place, an opportunity to dish out some stick to us. They'll be up for it.

It'll be a cracking atmosphere, and I'll take the same kind of backs to the wall performance as our kids have us yesterday.

Pants Shaton

Aberdeen will definitely fill the Roseburn end. Looking good for second place, an opportunity to dish out some stick to us. They'll be up for it.

It'll be a cracking atmosphere, and I'll take the same kind of backs to the wall performance as our kids have us yesterday.

They won't be able to dish out that old classic "yoaar no scoatish anaymooar!" As they go "stheamun in".

Clerry Jambo

To be fair to the Sheep, they normally sell out 2/3 sections, they probably deserve to at least have the chance to sell out the majority of the Roseburn.

I'm sure we wont be far off selling out the other 3 stands

Seymour M Hersh

They won't be able to dish out that old classic "yoaar no scoatish anaymooar!" As they go "stheamun in".

Exactly. Bunch of ******* gobshites living in the past.

They still think they're famous. They can't help their delusion. It amuses me.

As much as they're a bunch of fandans, it's good for the game to have our bigger teams bringing a healthy away support.

That said I hope they finish fifth and choke in the cups as per usual.

Off subject, but when is the next home game against the Hobos? I do not see it on the fixture list on the website.

FarmerTweedy

To be fair to the Sheep, they normally sell out 2/3 sections, they probably deserve to at least have the chance to sell out the majority of the Roseburn.

I'm sure we wont be far off selling out the other 3 stands

I hope you're right, but looking on e-tickets just now, there are an awful lot of free dots for you to count! There's a long way to go to get anywhere close to a sellout on this one.

I hope you're right, but looking on e-tickets just now, there are an awful lot of free dots for you to count! There's a long way to go to get anywhere close to a sellout on this one.

After Sunday's game, I just don't understand how fans are not scrambling for tickets.

Game isn't on the box, so no excuses.

Nelly Terraces

The old central belt dwelling red brigade will be out in force for this one. They still see us a big scalp, and absolutely despise us, so sending these dolts home with **** all will be most pleasing. Sure to be a top atmos so lets give it everything for our kids.

Pants Shaton

After Sunday's game, I just don't understand how fans are not scrambling for tickets.

Game isn't on the box, so no excuses.

The sad fact is we couldn't sell out Tynecastle to welcome home our returning 5-1 heroes last year - selling out this game is a forlorn hope. Too few PHM unfortunately.

a good result away at glasgows 2nd biggest club on friday and the tickets will fly out the T/O

They should bring a decent crowd, morale is high amongst the sheep botherers with the start they've made. And, granted, I'm basing this on nothing more than the Sportscene highlights the last couple of weeks but they do look very good.

Not wanting to be negative after Sunday's result but I expect the young lads to get horsed a few times this season and I get the feeling the sheep will be the first.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Off subject, but when is the next home game against the Hobos? I do not see it on the fixture list on the website.

Saturday March 29.

jack D and coke
As much as they're a bunch of fandans, it's good for the game to have our bigger teams bringing a healthy away support.

That said I hope they finish fifth and choke in the cups as per usual.

Exactly. As much as i don't like the c**** Scottish football can do with a good Aberdeen side again if only just cos they bring good numbers and its a game with a bit needle. Not enough of then up here these days.

Ill look forward to that one.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield 839

Gorgie 377

Auld 389

Total 1605 remain

heartsfc_fan

Aberdeen usually start great. They manage to break the whopping 10,000 attendance mark at home for a a couple of weeks then eventually lose a few games. Then they will sink to the typical 7th or 8th place that they seem to have a habit of finishing.

Gregory House M.D.

The old central belt dwelling red brigade will be out in force for this one.

The last time at Tynecastle with the two flags :rofl:

"Support your local team"

"EH11 Reds"

:facepalm:

Bought an extra ticket about 10 days ago by phoning the ticket office using a debit card. No ticket has arrived yet and my bank says there is nothing pending to go through my bank account. Yet the ticket office say it was processed about 7 days ago !! Anybody else in a similar situation ? :uhoh2:

This match is all set up for an epic Aberdeen fail. They will no doubt pack the Roseburn stand and be filled with huge amounts of confidence (over-confident). They will expect to win this match and continue their good run. Unfortunately for them Hearts U-21s will win 2-0 and Aberdeen will go on a horrendous run of form and finish in the bottom 6 come April (where they belong).

The sheep are at home to the hooped demons before facing us.They could get a result as the green menace might have one eye on their trip to Boratville.If the sheep manage a good result they will come with high hopes......and many followers.

All good as the Hearts boys will thrive on this and,hopefully,pump them.

A lot of the other away supports will be making the effort to come to tynie just in case they think it will be Tesco/morrisons/asda/flats in the future..No doubt get the usual "HEARTS ARE GOING BUST" song..lets see which of those clubs will still be here in 12months time eh. :builder2:

we will sell three stands and they'll sell three sections of the Roseburn; the only qn is who gets the other two

I'd love, absolutely love us to stick it to that shower.........I just feel they are getting above their station and think McInnes is some wonder boss....

Archived