Which of the four Scottish managers in the frame would you want?

scott herbertson

scott herbertson

It seems to me there are four possible options for a Scottish born manager (I have ruled out Souness as I doubt if he would be able to fit in with VR).

I have listed them in order of preference - so go for your preference - first choice first, down to your last.

It should give us some idea of the collective onions looking at first choices, but also last choices and ranking giving 4 for first 4 for second, in true London Hearst statto tradition...

Can't see the list! I thought this was going to be a Scotland manager thread at first and was going to reply ABB (Anyone But Burns).

I'll go for Levein. Is he one of the options?

scott herbertson
Can't see the list! I thought this was going to be a Scotland manager thread at first and was going to reply ABB (Anyone But Burns).

I'll go for Levein. Is he one of the options?

There should be an idiot smiley especially for people like me! I laboriously cut and paste the twenty four options (the 24 variants of Levein, Jefferies, Davies and McGhee) into the poll section only to be told at the end that you have to post your poll within five minutes of submitting the thread. I can't be ersed doing it again!

:mad:

There should be an idiot smiley especially for people like me! I laboriously cut and paste the twenty four options (the 24 variants of Levein, Jefferies, Davies and McGhee) into the poll section only to be told at the end that you have to post your poll within five minutes of submitting the thread. I can't be ersed doing it again!

:mad:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archived