• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JWL

• Sooperstar

• milky_26

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am sure they've been mentioned but those fecking annoying singing 'comediennes' on the Nationwide ads. Bad enough over Christmas but I'm sure they're just trying to piss folk off by giving them another turn.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
peter_hmfc

These Richard Ayoade adverts are taking the piss, on almost every advert break.

Tbh I quite like the politically correct adverts for maltesers. The one I like is the girl with MS describing her sexual encounter and her fit leaving her boyfriend rather satisfied.

• 1 month later...
maroongoals

Two adverts that do my nut in, the crap poem nationwide adverts I would sack who ever signed that agency up, and the corsa advert with the daft bints all doing the nodding heads to the music

Edited by maroongoals

4 hours ago, maroongoals said:

Two adverts that do my nut in, the crap poem nationwide adverts I would sack who ever signed that agency up, and the corsa advert with the daft bints all doing the nodding heads to the music

The latest Nationwide ad is unbearable. Smug git trying desperately to be "street". A poet laureate, apparently. 

Bring back the sisters. Equally awful but at least the blond one was cute. 

SectionDJambo

All of these adverts for funeral cost insurance do my head in. The acting on them is cringeworthy, with their annoying wee slogans shoved in.

I work nights, so watch telly in the morning. They are on repeatedly, obviously targeting retired people, who are more likely to be watching at that time. I have to change channels, to try to avoid them, only to get ambushed by them again.

The others that are for younger people, like that annoying couple, who have just moved in together, are equally annoying. The same false acting, with stories about mates who are overjoyed at taking out life insurance, with Beagle Street.

They put me off ever considering dealing with them.

6 hours ago, martoon said:

The latest Nationwide ad is unbearable. Smug git trying desperately to be "street". A poet laureate, apparently. 

Bring back the sisters. Equally awful but at least the blond one was cute. 

You must have had a different blonde girl in your version of the adverts.

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Was thinking the same. A right look of the Clare Baldings about her.

On 21/07/2018 at 08:16, Sooperstar said:

On 21/07/2018 at 09:51, JWL said:

Was thinking the same. A right look of the Clare Baldings about her.

I think she's bonnie. unnamed.thumb.jpg.5ae076db4f06bb93e5623c64720630f2.jpg

All roads lead to Gorgie

The one for the claims company where the actor says in a condescending way' you still haven't claimed on your mis sold PPI, don't you know there's a deadline, Wow. Really annoying. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The new Jeff Stelling "most wonderful time of the year" advert.

Pisses me off he can't even sing the first line properly and just rams the second half of the sentence together.

It should be "It's the most... wonderful tiiime, of the year."

Not, "It's the most... ... ... wonderfultimeoftheyear."

:seething:

• 1 month later...
...a bit disco

"Monday and Thursday, the best days of the week."

**** off Batty. There's a special place reserved for you. In Hell.

• 6 months later...

Had to give this a bump for the latest round of Nationwide adverts, the stand up comedy ones. Jesus, thought they surely couldn't get any worse than the two bints singing; man I was so fecking wrong. Horrific.

Jambof3tornado
23 hours ago, JWL said:

Had to give this a bump for the latest round of Nationwide adverts, the stand up comedy ones. Jesus, thought they surely couldn't get any worse than the two bints singing; man I was so fecking wrong. Horrific.

Yup that one about not sharing her nuggets. Hope the ***** chokes on them.

Oh and I genuinely would stab that sun bingo *****!!!

The Nescafé advert where the guy picks out his friends on stage. Moments that matter or some pish. 

Gushing, middle class, boaking, pattery shite.  

Any advert that features people pretending to eat things.  

Obviously because they wanted to do a dozen takes, they only pretend to take a bite but they don't.

Sometimes it's painfully obvious and sometimes it's quite well edited but for some reason it gives me the rage.

• 4 weeks later...
Салатные палочки

The current KFC "What the cluck" really angers me. Some mumbling rap shite in the background and the girl going " what the cluuuuuuck" and her cartoon eyes popping out. Shitemongers. 

Also, that hipster bullshit Strongbow advert is still doing the rounds with the bearded twats singing Together in Electric Dreams while some more bearded, dreadlocked, pierced hipster twats sing along. Words cannot describe the seethe that erupts in me when I see that. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

The current KFC "What the cluck" really angers me. Some mumbling rap shite in the background and the girl going " what the cluuuuuuck" and her cartoon eyes popping out. Shitemongers. 

Also, that hipster bullshit Strongbow advert is still doing the rounds with the bearded twats singing Together in Electric Dreams while some more bearded, dreadlocked, pierced hipster twats sing along. Words cannot describe the seethe that erupts in me when I see that. 

I can't stand the Strongbow advert. Their product is rank rotten too. Their logo may have had a nice font and is iconic as it featured on many a classic Hearts jersey, but anyone who likes the cider must smoke 40 a day and have burnt off their taste buds. 

Wouldn't surprise me if the hipster twats were performing at the festival with this cover and renditions of Mumford & Sons tracks. 

Салатные палочки

The Nationwide "comedy" ones. Stand up "comedians" telling jokes about saving money. Ordinarily I would think they were actors but given the state of some stand up comedy these days, they could actually be real. 

On 26/09/2019 at 17:39, Samuel Camazzola said:

I can't stand the Strongbow advert. Their product is rank rotten too. Their logo may have had a nice font and is iconic as it featured on many a classic Hearts jersey, but anyone who likes the cider must smoke 40 a day and have burnt off their taste buds. 

Wouldn't surprise me if the hipster twats were performing at the festival with this cover and renditions of Mumford & Sons tracks. 

Yeah, 2 smarmy ****s.

...a bit disco
23 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Mondays and Thursdays best days of the week. 

Piss off and shove yer postcode lottery cheques up yer shite shute.

Aye. Since February.

On 06/02/2019 at 14:37, ...a bit disco said:

"Monday and Thursday, the best days of the week."

**** off Batty. There's a special place reserved for you. In Hell.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The new Nationwide one for "equity release" (which isn't a thing but that's a rant for another day).

Auld wifey says she wants to be able to leave something for her kids as she inherited from her parents.

Hubby says naw, feck the kids, sell the house to Nationwide, spend it all and stop feeling guilty.

:seething:

• 1 month later...

the coors light one with the idiot "swimming" through the snow to get to the pub. arsehole, someone should lock him out and let him feel the cold

Don’t know what it’s advertising, but if I hear The song “I don’t know why I love you but I do” one more time I’ll ****ing scream!!!

• 4 weeks later...
been here before

"Uuuuuuhhhhh Donnas cakes".

"We have targets of course we have. We work hard, play hard..." :lol:

Get tae **** ye dick. You're a grey haired auld man in a 'wacky' shirt lugging boxes about in a warehouse.