Top Posters In This Topic

• JWL

• Sooperstar

• milky_26

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Private Womble

I'm bumping this because I didn't want to start a new thread - not an advert but that soapbox Scotland thing after the stv news has me cringing and :seething: in equal measure.....rant over.

Transit advert.

"Pack it, lay it, build it, brick it.

Transit."

Goes on for ever and it's the worst thing I've ever heard. I have to turn off when it starts. Can't handle it.

I was at the cinema a couple of weeks ago.That advert with the cat that sings we built this city(for 3?) came on before the trailers.

The advert doesn't bother me so much it was the reaction of the rest of the audience that made me cringe. You would think it was the funniest thing they had ever seen. Some of them were howling with laughter.

Is it just me or is it really not that funny?

Cinema adverts are the worst, I would happily pay extra to reserve a seat so that I could turn up 30 minutes later and miss all the trash they subject you to. I saw one at the weekend for river island where the lass flashed her udders so that she could steal a jacket from a guy. WTF is that all about??? The jacket was honking as well

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

the advert on the radio the now where the women is munching on a packet of crisps or some thing

:seething:

rudi must stay

Cinema adverts are the worst, I would happily pay extra to reserve a seat so that I could turn up 30 minutes later and miss all the trash they subject you to. I saw one at the weekend for river island where the lass flashed her udders so that she could steal a jacket from a guy. WTF is that all about??? The jacket was honking as well

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Depends on the cinema. Cineworld usually has very good adverts

This x million

i don't even know what is for, all i hear is her chomping away. Drives me mental

Guest GhostHunter

On the flip side - the new Sky ad for Sky Shield with Samuel L Jackson, is actually quite good.

And... expensive....

Dagger Is Back

Any advert with some so called celebrity trying to get us to part with our hard earned.

**** off you rich *******. You're being paid a fortune to promote something you've probably never tried.

Just **** off

The Great Khali

Stop the water cycle

Stop the water cycle

Stop the water cycle

STOP THE WATER CYCLE

STOP THE WATER CYCLE

STOP THE WATER CYCLE

Edited by The Great Khali

All roads lead to Gorgie

On talk sport.

Hedgehog gutter brush.

:cornette:

On a similar theme there is one that sounds something like " Selco it's where the trade goes " Does my nut.

On a similar theme there is one that sounds something like " Selco it's where the trade goes " Does my nut.

I end up singing along with shit like that.

:facepalm:

All roads lead to Gorgie

I end up singing along with shit like that.

:facepalm:

In a dodgy cockney accent, I know.

Maiden Gorgie

Stop the water cycle

Stop the water cycle

Stop the water cycle

STOP THE WATER CYCLE

STOP THE WATER CYCLE

STOP THE WATER CYCLE

THIS IN SPADES!

Looking after Scotland at the end too. It's what you're paid to do FFS!

• 3 weeks later...

The Bet Victor ads really get on my nerves as well.

Sadly, this thread getting bumped constantly reminds me of those 'That's Nacho-Burger!' ***** :seething:

the advert on the radio the now where the women is munching on a packet of crisps or some thing

:seething:

i genuinely hate that advert. i can't bear noisy eaters so it really gets on my tits.7

as an aside, how sad to see snoop dogg doing so money supermarket

:sob:

scott_jambo

THe B&Q adverts. Especially with the wee kid doing the robot. Want to belt him in the puss big time.

I would nail that wifey's legs with a baseball bat too.

Tommy Wiseau

Who the hell at Amazon, thought that that Kindle Fire advert would HELP sell their tablets ?

The same dick from the mighty box for one at KFC advert. The boy is a welt.

Who the hell at Amazon, thought that that Kindle Fire advert would HELP sell their tablets ?

Mines is candy crush saga, and it's becoming a real problem.

Guest GhostHunter

Mines is candy crush saga, and it's becoming a real problem.

That's it - in a nutshell.

If she popped up on my tablet, I'd very shortly thereafter be heading back to Currys for a new one.

Templeton Peck

Nobody ever needs to see an old man on the pan with his trousers round his ankles reading a paper, but betterbathrooms.com think that this is acceptable in their new ad

Nobody ever needs to see an old man on the pan with his trousers round his ankles reading a paper, but betterbathrooms.com think that this is acceptable in their new ad

There is another advert that does this. To be fair though, it is highlighting bowel cancer.

Templeton Peck

There is another advert that does this. To be fair though, it is highlighting bowel cancer.

Nah, this one is just an old man taking a dump, newspaper in hand.

If I worked in advertising, i'd say this subliminally this replicates the public opinion of the company. Or something.

Tommy Wiseau

Mines is candy crush saga, and it's becoming a real problem?

Fixed that - ****ing hate the Australian style upwards inflection :dry:

Tommy Wiseau

That girl is somehow significantly more annoying than the Ginger Irish bursd and the KFC "helloooo" boy combined, Chrambo. Some voice on her.

That girl is somehow significantly more annoying than the Ginger Irish bursd and the KFC "helloooo" boy combined, Chrambo. Some voice on her.

I found that video because the Kindle one just came on TV and I noticed his "hello" for the first time and wanted to check I wasn't imaging how annoying it was on YouTube.

By the way, thank **** we're not in the US.

I couldn't even watch to the end.

Guest GhostHunter

I found that video because the Kindle one just came on TV and I noticed his "hello" for the first time and wanted to check I wasn't imaging how annoying it was on YouTube.

By the way, thank **** we're not in the US.

[media]http://youtu.be/PFYHF1w8w3g[/media]

I couldn't even watch to the end.

That was infinitely more acceptable than the British version.

I actually like the advert but its driving me a bit insane as its in my head all the time. Whats my mo f'g name, Snoop Doggy Doggggg. bow wow wow yipee yo yippee yae bow wow wow yippee yo.

https://www.youtube....h?v=rSaeD_IwXt4

Regardless, I would never use them again. I searched once for an income protection policy. I could not be bothered with phone calls, as I confident in what I am doing, so was reluctant to type my phone number in the compulsory field. There was a box you could tick, to indicate you do not want any calls. I ticked it. Within one hour, I had four calls, and was plagued with them for about two weeks after, and not just for income protection policies, but loans, life assurance and all sorts - with several companies referring to my Money Supermarket enquiry.

• 3 weeks later...
:shitwine:

That cider advert that mocks smart phones really grates me.

"This is the theeh-ty two pip?" :muggy:

"Move towards the mouth, and...interface!" :muggy: :muggy:

SirRudolphofSkacel

That Hive advert wi the annoying fecking song..... " you could be having a kickabout, with a team of giant trout, with Hive controlling your heating at home"

That song really drains my fecking brain...... sooooo nippy!