Top Posters In This Topic

• JWL

• Sooperstar

• milky_26

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tommy Wiseau

I already started the monthly annoying advert thread the other day - it is not a KFC advert, it is that Confused Dot Com dogging advert.

duckandcover

Has anyone heard the Direct Line radio advert? About comparing a boiled egg with cereal or some absolute pish like that. Really, really annoys me.

Radio fourth and their plugging of seriously shit bands.

A couple of weeks ago, every DJ was chuffing over scouting for girls. This week, they'be been giving big licks to some shitty girl group whilst conveniently giving iTunes release dates...

Not seen any previous months threads so I may be risking suggesting one that's already been discussed but the BT broadband / Homehub adverts give me the anger.

The creepy, weirdo, social inadequate, soon to be sex offender guy trying to pull some chick with his flatmates helping him and the follow up when he asks her to be his burd. Those adverts are horrible and I detest the main guy. I feel sorry for the girl / victim. Awful stuff.

Tommy Wiseau

Not seen any previous months threads so I may be risking suggesting one that's already been discussed but the BT broadband / Homehub adverts give me the anger.

The creepy, weirdo, social inadequate, soon to be sex offender guy trying to pull some chick with his flatmates helping him and the follow up when he asks her to be his burd. Those adverts are horrible and I detest the main guy. I feel sorry for the girl / victim. Awful stuff.

simon.jpg

Looks like a cargo shorts and rucksack man to me :o

simon.jpg

Looks like a cargo shorts and rucksack man to me :o

There's something deeply sinister about that ****.

No way he dresses like that.

Observe the horrible hair. He rocks converse, wears cardigans and tight jeans and probably did disgusting things to his family pets.

Carries a manbag / satchel type device as well by all accounts.

Ryan Jarman

Adverts in general do my box in. I can't watch live TV any more. Thank **** for newsgroups and Sky+.

What's nippy though is when you watch something on catch up and there's the same one advert in between every break. Happens on C4 catch up I think

That arsehole on the Cillit Bang ad does my tits in.

"If it went any faster it'd get a speeding ticket!"

**** off!

Tommy Wiseau

There's something deeply sinister about that ****.

My point precisely B)

The Great Khali

I haven't played the video to see who you're on about, but I'm going to guess: is it the black woman? "Gimme?"

That's the boot

Ron Swanson

Can I throw in an awful radio advert?

Does my absolute tits in plus theres a new one based on we'll be comin down the road...

Edited by hogsonmaman

Think it's a carling cider ad - the guys bungee jumps into a barrel of apples grabs 1 in his mouth then pings back up with his hands behind his back then next shot he's grabbing the barrel!!!! As many have said before thankfully can pause tv now!! Don't watch ads at home always fast forward.

Any advert that is dubbed into English. That one for stopping smoking where there is a horrifically dressed gut in a band on the table and ther guy starts singing celebrate on the karaoke...........................boot through the telly stuff!!!!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The one for Miniature Heroes where the couple gets invited to a barbeque.

"We SO do!"

Prick.

That Alpen advert set in a cafe in Switzerland.

"What would you like to eat?"

There's only one thing on the menu ya tool :vrface: .

Private Womble

That Mackies ice cream advert is annoying as feck

"I'm getting another spoonful"

And I would like to take a shotgun to they arsehole meerkats.

:facepalm:

Franklin Delano Bluth

This is at least 1 Millionth time i've mentioned this, but see they Thistle Timber ****s?

:muggy:

Don't even. Think of the most painful death? Too nice for they ****ers.

'One Thistle Timber!' DIE. :muggy:

Siphiwe Tshabalala

That tune used on the Direct Line advert creeps the shite out of me for some reason, i NEED to change the channel whenever it comes on.

Maiden Gorgie

We'll be claiming, we'll be claiming, we'll be claiming PPI!

Not enough sweary words.

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be claiming, we'll be claiming, we'll be claiming PPI!

Not enough sweary words.

I hate that advert!!!! :angry:

As an aside, anyone who is too stupid to reclaim their own fecking PPI and has to use one of these companies to do it for them deserves to get hee-haw in compensation.

In fact, I would go as far to say they actually deserve to get ripped off in the first place.

Creepy Lurker

I hate the Fruit Pastilles advert with the wee boy who stepped out of 1953 and the basketball player.

'Bit of a tall order, was it?'

**** you, you little shit. If I was your dad I'd batter **** out of you.

There is one that is not on that much as its not a big company. Its for making/designing your own business cards. The boy who is obviously a "happy customer" talks about what a great service etc that it all is. The thing is though, the boy stutters right at the end of the sentence, he says something twice. I thought they my ear's were playing tricks but its been on a few times and he defo says the hook like twice.

Nowt against folk with stutters obviously - just seems very odd the way the advert is done.

I saw an extended advert yesterday with Tim Lovejoy whoring his "world beers range". It involved him taking bottles of Heineken and Cobra to a Chaopraya!!!

Took all my restraint not to put my foot through the tv......

Git.