we were robbed...hearts AND hibs fans...

h-e-a-r-t-s

This derby was a fairly mince encounter from a footballing perspective. I think everyone agrees with that. Imagine though if Hibs weren't slaves to the ugly sisters, and we werent ruled by a mad genius. Maybe the line ups would have been as follows. Now that would have been some game!

Makalamby

Whittaker Jones Hogg Murphy

Sproule Brown Thompson

O'Connor Riordan

Bednar Velicka

Skacel Hartley Palazuelos Kingston

Fysas Berra Pressley Karipidis

Gordon

Hibs approx value = ?19 million

Hearts approx value = ?26 million

Commander Harris
This derby was a fairly mince encounter from a footballing perspective. I think everyone agrees with that. Imagine though if Hibs weren't slaves to the ugly sisters, and we werent ruled by a mad genius. Maybe the line ups would have been as follows. Now that would have been some game!

Makalamby

Whittaker Jones Hogg Murphy

Sproule Brown Thompson

O'Connor Riordan

Bednar Velicka

Skacel Hartley Palazuelos Kingston

Fysas Berra Pressley Karipidis

Gordon

Hibs approx value = ?19 million

Hearts approx value = ?26 million

if we weren't ruled by "a mad genius" Gordon would have been away years ago. We would not be able to pay the large wages of Fysas, Kingston, Palazuelos or Skacel. Bednar would not have been here in the first place on a blooming decent contract and we wouldn't know about Velicka.

if we weren't ruled by "a mad genius" Gordon would have been away years ago. We would not be able to pay the large wages of Fysas, Kingston, Palazuelos or Skacel. Bednar would not have been here in the first place on a blooming decent contract and we wouldn't know about Velicka.

for the record, i'm a Vlad supporter. but even then u have to admit that some of his acts have been the equivalent of shooting himself in the foot. in that sense i regard him as a bit of a mad genius.

Apart from Elvis would get ripped up for toilet paper. Legend yes! Current legend no way jose!

agreed, but my 1st choice of zaliukas and berra would probably have been ridiculed by the masses so i stuck in elvis.

thought that myself?! Give them MS:)

give them MS and we would probably have given them a good beating, but it would have been a hell of a game.

cant think of a decent left mid player they've had...maybe stick boozy in there

Commander Harris
for the record, i'm a Vlad supporter. but even then u have to admit that some of his acts have been the equivalent of shooting himself in the foot. in that sense i regard him as a bit of a mad genius.

I wasn't saying any of those things I mentioned were good or bad - I was just pointing out what I thought were problems with your "non-vlad" hearts team.

I wasn't saying any of those things I mentioned were good or bad - I was just pointing out what I thought were problems with your "non-vlad" hearts team.

without vlad there wouldnt be a hearts team in my view. not one that would bear any resemblance to an spl side anyway. i agree without romanov it would have been much worse, but if he had only acted in a slightly more sane manner since taking over things could have been so much better.

Commander Harris
without vlad there wouldnt be a hearts team in my view. not one that would bear any resemblance to an spl side anyway. i agree without romanov it would have been much worse, but if he had only acted in a slightly more sane manner since taking over things could have been so much better.

you'll get no arguement from me on that. :)

portobellojambo1
we were robbed...hearts AND hibs fans...

I think most fans would probably agree it wasn't the best derby that there has been in recent times, but at the end of the day I, on Saturday, was willing to sacrifice being entertained for 3 points.

Archived