hobo in la la land

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

readin:eek: these comments is it just me or does this rolland witht:eek: stuff he says is he secretely:p a 12 year old reading his comments he seems liek:eek: a comedy guy goin :eek:on and on and on sad man(or should i say boy) get a life getting uresl:eek:f all excited over this story (WRITTEN LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD eh:whistling:)

:4_1_72:

PS. ALL YAMS OUT THERE ENJOY URE DERBY WIN AS ITS LAST DERBY OF SEASON AS WHEN THE SEASON SPLITS USE WIL B IN BOTTOM HALF WHILE THE HIBS GO MARCHING ON ON ON!!!!:106years:

:Funny-Post:

feck me did he ever go to school ,to many nights snowdropping and not doing his homework i think.

skotskosparta

feck me did he ever go to school ,to many nights snowdropping and not doing his homework i think.

PMSL.

Pot, kettle and black.

feck me did he ever go to school ,to many nights snowdropping and not doing his homework i think

PMSL.

Pot, kettle and black.

feck me did he ever go to school ,to many nights snowdropping and not doing his homework i think

Look Mate, your on our site, Yes thats the HMFC site.

We know were pash just now but the bottom line is......

1-0 to the mighty JT's, another Hubs Keeper drops the ball. so Jog on.

scottish_chicP
PMSL.

Pot, kettle and black.

His was at least legible (that means we could read it and understand it in case you wondered)

Archived