'DARE' for Hearts

HMFCDAZ

Bare with me. This has the potential to be good.

Pay money to hearts for a kickbacker doing a dare.

I dare a kickbacker to [modedit] or to 100% mess up their room to **** having been tidy to start with.

Once definative proof is posted, done - ?10 to Hearts.

You can send out any dare to a group or individual and when you have proof it's been actioned you pay that agreed amount before the dare took place to Hearts. I look forward to the "eating" dares.

HHGH.

Perhaps Saturday night may have been the night to start this but screw it. This will fly or burn.

I have dreams of the players being tweeted to do dares for extraordinary amounts of money. A JKB consortium if you will.

I dare McGlynn Style Advisor ?50 to post a video on YouTube of him "crying" over Hearts situation, begging on us not die.

?50.

Doctor FinnBarr

Bare with me. This has the potential to be good.

Pay money to hearts for a kickbacker doing a dare.

I dare a kickbacker to [modedit] or to 100% mess up their room to **** having been tidy to start with.

Once definative proof is posted, done - ?10 to Hearts.

You can send out any dare to a group or individual and when you have proof it's been actioned you pay that agreed amount before the dare took place to Hearts. I look forward to the "eating" dares.

HHGH.

Perhaps Saturday night may have been the night to start this but screw it. This will fly or burn.

I have dreams of the players being tweeted to do dares for extraordinary amounts of money. A JKB consortium if you will.

Tidy to start with? Thats us knacked then

:10800:

I dare any random kickbacker 100 quid to film themselves going into the official Hibs club shop wearing nothing but a pair of HMFC y-fronts, not leaving until they've sung the Hearts song from start to finish.

This has got potential. In the word of Ally McCoist it really, really has :lol:

I dare any random kickbacker 100 quid to film themselves going into the official Hibs club shop wearing nothing but a pair of HMFC y-fronts, not leaving until they've sung the Hearts song from start to finish.

I would also contribute another ?100 if this is done.

I would also contribute another ?100 if this is done.

We just need someone mad enough to go through with it. :10900:

If you let me wear more than shorts I'll do this

:10900: Awesome! We have a taker!

And I'll not do it for a dare. Bid for me to do it

The bid depends on your chosen attire! :naughty:

Telt you this was gonnae be good :lol:

Underwear is a bit extreme like but someone to go into the shop with a hearts top on and sing the whole song would be the greatest thing I've ever seen :lol:

Telt you this was gonnae be good :lol:

Underwear is a bit extreme like but someone to go into the shop with a hearts top on and sing the whole song would be the greatest thing I've ever seen :lol:

Maybe a wee bit over the top but it has to have something of the rediculous factor about it that will leave people in the shop more dumfounded than anything else.

How about a Wallace Mercer mask?

I'm all for a bit of fun, and if this raises money for Hearts then that's good too.

But remember the Board rules, especially this one:

13. Do not encourage or condone criminal activity and do not encourage or condone violence.

Please don't do anything that could get JKB into legal hot water.

Maybe a wee bit over the top but it has to have something of the rediculous factor about it that will leave people in the shop more dumfounded than anything else.

How about a Wallace Mercer mask?

:lol: not sure if one of them would be available maybe a larger person shall we say with an Eddie Murphy mask after the boarder line racist song they sang about Nade :)

I'm all for a bit of fun, and if this raises money for Hearts then that's good too.

But remember the Board rules, especially this one:

13. Do not encourage or condone criminal activity and do not encourage or condone violence.

Please don't do anything that could get JKB into legal hot water.

But, but.... it's all in aid of the famous maroon, surely no jury in the land would convict us! :cheesy:

You're absolutely right of course. I could actually imagine our "prank" going badly wrong.

Son Of Anarchy

Legendary status awaits Beverley.

Archived