The Official JKB Giant Raffle For Hearts

Maple Leaf

In ten days or so we'll be starting one or more raffles, with all money collected going into the JKB donation fund.

We already have some tremendous prizes lined up, and I'm certain that the raffles will generate huge interest. Just to keep everyone in suspense, I'm not going to disclose what any of the prizes are. :devlish:

We have received a kind offer from redm to assist us with this activity, so if anyone wants to put up some good additional prizes, please post on this thread, or send a PM directly to redm.

The donation fund will keep running in the meantime. Thank you, and well done to everyone who has donated.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will donate a season ticket to the raffle next week.

If someone could collect it from ticket office as I am in oz . Or give me details of what to do with it once paid for

If someone could collect it from ticket office as I am in oz . Or give me details of what to do with it once paid for

Nice gesture mate.

davemclaren

Great offer. I'm sure we can pick it up from the tiicker office if you let them know when you buy it.

Rudolf's Mate

I'm happy to chuck in a child's ST to compliment it.

Unfortunately being based near Pompey and about to become unemployed means I'll be letting my ST go.

For anyone interested Dean Walker and Jamie Walker are auctioning off Jamie Walker's shirt he wore at Aberdeen last game of the season, framed and signed and a pair of his football boots. Winners will have them presented at the club shop by Jamie. Current bids are ?515 for the shirt and ?170 for the boots.....you can bid on twitter only to @deanowalker9

I've had a good few messages about this and even more great items are rolling in. I've been busy with player donation auctions for the last few days but will be getting going properly on this tomorrow.

Some of the prizes are perhaps more suited to auctioning off individually but given the timescales we're thinking that an Official Giant JKB Raffle with loads of different prizes is probably going to be the best way to generate the largest sum of money in the shortest period of time. Some prizes will be smaller than others but there are going to be some really great items in the list so chances of winning will be fairly decent, we hope. The momentum for fundraising is good and we need to take advantage of that while we can, doing individual auctions will be slow and time-consuming in comparison.

The idea is to take note of all the items offered and then do the raffle later in the month or at the start of July. If you offer an item, you'll be asked to hold on to it and then send directly to the winner once the raffle has concluded. If this isn't an option for you, we'll find another way of getting the item and doing that ourselves.

One thing though, while all donations are much appreciated please don't offer us an item and then auction or raffle it off yourself elsewhere. It makes monitoring the prizes very difficult! If you think your item will raise more through auctioning off by yourself, please carry on and do so.

As with all the other JKB activities, the cash raised will be part of the overall fund and will go to the club in the same way as the fundraising we're doing right now.

Give me a shout if you have any questions or if you'd like to donate something. I already have a good few PMs and will get around to answering them all tomorrow.

Thanks! :)

The statement on the website said they were having problems with credit card payments, and that they preferred cash. Don't know if this applies to season tickets but it might be worth transferring the cash to someone trustworthy to buy it on your behalf. No doubt others can fill in the details.

Great gesture though!

The statement on the website said they were having problems with credit card payments, and that they preferred cash. Don't know if this applies to season tickets but it might be worth transferring the cash to someone trustworthy to buy it on your behalf. No doubt others can fill in the details.

Great gesture though!

If all else fails, maybe admin would assist with that via the JKB fund. You'd need to speak to Maple Leaf about that though.

I've been waiting for this. I have some smaller things (books etc) and wanted to be part of a raffle as opposed to a bigger prize. I'll speak to Redm.

I've been waiting for this because I want some cool as **** Hearts stuff and can't go bidding my wages away on auction stuff.

Dagger Is Back

Great gesture though!

Don't want to tread on anyones toes but I've had JKB posters and others sending money through to my account which has then been used to fund ST purchases. Bobby, you kindly sent tickets through last year so if you want to go down this route, I'm very happy to help. The other benefit in doing this is that when the change of ownership of tickets needs to take place, it's very easy for me to go into the TO with the old cards and the letter of authority HMFC need to make the changeover.

I've been waiting for this because I want some cool as **** Hearts stuff and can't go bidding my wages away on auction stuff.

:yas:

Same.

Raffles give the scum like me a chance. :pleasing:

Exactly this!!

Bring on the raffles. :yas:

Colonel Kurtz

Ive got a framed 98 cup final program signed by Stephen Adam ,,unfortunately he signed it with a bookies pen I had and it has faded somewhat let me know what to do

Ive got a framed 98 cup final program signed by Stephen Adam ,,unfortunately he signed it with a bookies pen I had and it has faded somewhat let me know what to do

I'll give you a gam for that mate.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Get a marker and go over it again.

:thumbsup:

Same.

Raffles give the scum like me a chance. :pleasing:

. You have PM.

Hi - can you please clear your inbox so that I can PM you? :)

TheMaganator

I've had a good few messages about this and even more great items are rolling in. I've been busy with player donation auctions for the last few days but will be getting going properly on this tomorrow.

Some of the prizes are perhaps more suited to auctioning off individually but given the timescales we're thinking that an Official Giant JKB Raffle with loads of different prizes is probably going to be the best way to generate the largest sum of money in the shortest period of time. Some prizes will be smaller than others but there are going to be some really great items in the list so chances of winning will be fairly decent, we hope. The momentum for fundraising is good and we need to take advantage of that while we can, doing individual auctions will be slow and time-consuming in comparison.

The idea is to take note of all the items offered and then do the raffle later in the month or at the start of July. If you offer an item, you'll be asked to hold on to it and then send directly to the winner once the raffle has concluded. If this isn't an option for you, we'll find another way of getting the item and doing that ourselves.

One thing though, while all donations are much appreciated please don't offer us an item and then auction or raffle it off yourself elsewhere. It makes monitoring the prizes very difficult! If you think your item will raise more through auctioning off by yourself, please carry on and do so.

As with all the other JKB activities, the cash raised will be part of the overall fund and will go to the club in the same way as the fundraising we're doing right now.

Give me a shout if you have any questions or if you'd like to donate something. I already have a good few PMs and will get around to answering them all tomorrow.

Thanks! :)

Do we buy tickets now? If so how do we do so?

Do we buy tickets now? If so how do we do so?

. I'm sure it's not for about a week... Just teasing us just now...

?10 will hit JKB pot tonight.

. Pm me your address. Can't see if you have. I'm at work ( skiving ).

I've got a 98 cup final shirt, in maroon with stitched Scottish cup final guff on it, (Bought on the morning of the final) and a poppy home shirt from a few years ago, (The one with the cairn on it) to donate. The candy stripe shirt too. Can post pics if you like.

I've got a 98 cup final shirt, in maroon with stitched Scottish cup final guff on it, (Bought on the morning of the final) and a poppy home shirt from a few years ago, (The one with the cairn on it) to donate. The candy stripe shirt too. Can post pics if you like.

I'd like that top aswell, the 98 one!

Hannibal Lecter

Looking forward to this as have more chance of winning something in a raffle than being able to win something in an auction as most things are going way out my price range.

Son Of Anarchy

Please please please stop the teasing (cant believe i just said that) and get the tickets on sale. Im like a bad dentist,,,,,,, no patience.

Jamhammer you have a PM! :)

Just a sneaky preview of one of the prizes for you....

u7ytu4aj.jpg

Looks like a nice sharp crisp white number :thumb:

_41636630_romanchair416.jpg

Please please please stop the teasing (cant believe i just said that) and get the tickets on sale. Im like a bad dentist,,,,,,, no patience.

That's a good prize but you should see some of the others. Wowee ;) I want to say more but I can't. We'll do a big unveil at some point soon.

Re ticket sales, Ulysses is the boss of such things and will be making a call on that sort of stuff in the next few days. Don't worry, you'll have plenty time to buy tickets and get invovled once we launch it properly. Keep your eyes peeled for more info.

That's a good prize but you should see some of the others. Wowee ;) I want to say more but I can't. We'll do a big unveil at some point soon.

Re ticket sales, Ulysses is the boss of such things and will be making a call on that sort of stuff in the next few days. Don't worry, you'll have plenty time to buy tickets and get invovled once we launch it properly. Keep your eyes peeled for more info.

It's payday today. ........ I'll be skint by Tuesday so you'd better get your skates on ;)

rossthejambo

Jamhammer you have a PM! :)

Just a sneaky preview of one of the prizes for you....

u7ytu4aj.jpg

Bednar :wub:

Re ticket sales, Ulysses is the boss of such things and will be making a call on that sort of stuff in the next few days.......

Cheers, redm, and here I am. :whistling:

First of all, thanks to redm for putting in a huge amount of work on this already, and thanks to everyone who has made kind offers of prizes already.

We've some technical work to do, and we will be launching the Official JKB Giant Raffle in a day or two. When we do members will have plenty of time to peruse the prizes on offer and buy tickets.

I'm just taking the opportunity to ask that if you do have anything you'd like to donate to the Giant Raffle, please drop myself or redm a line in the next day or two.

Thanks. :toasting:

I thought this was it.., what's the prize you have teased us with..? Can't read it on my phone....

I've got Jamie hamills away top from last season signed (I sponsored it), its not framed but I'm offering it for the raffle.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We wuz promised a raffle!

:mad:

Seriously though, really looking forward to this.

We wuz promised a raffle!

:mad:

Seriously though, really looking forward to this.

Patience....

You can't go rushing trans-European deliveries. Or Londoners. Or Skacels....

:ninja:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Patience....

You can't go rushing trans-European deliveries. Or Londoners. Or Skacels....

:ninja:

This is incredulous! We can win Skacel?

:wow:

This is it. I've never won a raffle in my puff but I feel it's my destiny.

I WILL win Rudi Skacel!!!!:yas:

:jizz:

i wanna win a skacel!

when is this likely to be starting cos i'm away for a few days in the morning

Archived