?9m for Sunderland goalkeeper

Maroon Sailor

Maroon Sailor

Looks like Craig Gordon's successor Simon Mignolet is going to the Red Scousers for the same fee they paid us for oor Craig's services.

Think I'm right in saying Gordon is still the most expensive British goalkeeper in history.

Looks like Craig Gordon's successor Simon Mignolet is going to the Red Scousers for the same fee they paid us for oor Craig's services.

Think I'm right in saying Gordon is still the most expensive British goalkeeper in history.

Liverpool are the world champs in paying huge sums for (admittedly) good players, but never having a team that wins much!

And yes, you are correct. ;)

Maroon Sailor

Liverpool are the world champs in paying huge sums for (admittedly) good players, but never having a team that wins much!

Jordan Henderson, Andy Carroll, Stewart Downing.

Not the kind of players you would sign if you had real aspirations of winning the league !

Most Sunderland fans I spoke to always seemed to prefer Mignolet over Gordon even when Craig was the No.1

Jordan Henderson, Andy Carroll, Stewart Downing.

Not the kind of players you would sign if you had real aspirations of winning the league !

Most Sunderland fans I spoke to always seemed to prefer Mignolet over Gordon even when Craig was the No.1

Aye true but I'm not saying all of them. Suarez IS a prime example though. "I will never forget Liverpool or their fans." Aye take it you're off to a team that might win something then? :)

Pepe Reina to a big spanish club then?

Valdes has said he is leaving after the season. Reina used to be in Barcalona's development academy so it's rumored he will go there. Just don't think he still has it tbh.

Do The Dance

Reina's not been the same for a couple of seasons (as we witnessed).

Not sure if he'll be off just yet tho. Seems a lot of money to pay for an additional keeper however.

Jambof3tornado

Valdes has said he is leaving after the season. Reina used to be in Barcalona's development academy so it's rumored he will go there. Just don't think he still has it tbh.

I think he would regain some cracking form at Barca.

Archived