?500+ per hour

jamdunc

in less than 24 hrs since we started we have raised nearly ?13k. I know the figure states ?13,755 but I think ?930 was already donated for players kit sponsorship. Outstanding effort keep it up!!!!

Do u mean ?5000 . I was there this afternoon and spent nearly ?1000 on my own . Staff were very positive said they had been very busy all day and loads of season tickets been sold over the phone . I think we will sell nearer 5000 than 3000 season tickets

Do u mean ?5000 . I was there this afternoon and spent nearly ?1000 on my own . Staff were very positive said they had been very busy all day and loads of season tickets been sold over the phone . I think we will sell nearer 5000 than 3000 season tickets

Nope, If you click on the word 'donate' at the top of the kickback page, I am talking about the JKB donation only

Sorry mate that's unbelievable great effort from everyone . I thought my ?5000 an hour was a bit conservative

Sorry mate that's unbelievable great effort from everyone . I thought my ?5000 an hour was a bit conservative

They have just transfered the first ?10,000 into the hearts NEW bank account :10900:

They have just transfered the first ?10,000 into the hearts NEW bank account :10900:

:bravo:

beijingandrew

New bank account?! But this means we are a Newco and should be sent to the bottom division. Why shud hertz be treated betur than the ranjurs.

The target shout be hit tonight or early hours of the morning only 5k to go! id suggest perhaps increasing the goal!

The administrators will be on a lot more than ?500 ph, I expect. A bit cheaper than KPMG, but not much.

Fermit the Krog

Need a new bank acc as our old one was some foriegn cowboy bank that went bust

No it wasn't/isn't.

Fermit the Krog

The administrators will be on a lot more than ?500 ph, I expect. A bit cheaper than KPMG, but not much.

Yes but costs will be included as part of any cva.

They aren't being paid daily/weekly.

Fermit the Krog

You're right Igor but it'll still be a hefty bill.

Yes but nothing at all for us (the fans) to worry about.

Any money we raise WILL go towards the club and NOWHERE else.

:thumbsup:

Hannibal Lecter
I donated earlier wish it could be more. Every little helps but!

All small amounts soon add up mate!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Archived