Zebra finance (update: club requesting cash or cheque only)

Towzer

I've been asked this question a few times today.If you buy a season ticket,do zebra finance forward the entire amount to the club right away?

I was of the understanding they did, not 100% though.

Would also like to know as it's the only way I could afford a season ticket right now.

I was of the understanding they did, not 100% though.

Would also like to know as it's the only way I could afford a season ticket right now.

This.

TheMaganator

I think they'd get most of it.

Are you not essentially borrowing the money to buy a ticket? They pay the club & you pay them

Will be using the Zebras tonight. Mentioned on another thread club gets all the cash after 30 days.

scottish_chicP
I think they'd get most of it.

Are you not essentially borrowing the money to buy a ticket? They pay the club & you pay them

That was my impression. I renewed through zebra in April and got my ST a week later. I assume the club only release the ST once the funds are received?

The club get the cash "within" 30 days of the agreement being signed.

Q. How and when credit would be provided

A. The Creditor will provide the credit as direct payment to the supplier in respect of the goods or services listed below within 30 days following the execution of the credit agreement

Jam Tarts 1874

30 days isn't quick enough then

That's my feeling too. Obviously many cannot pay the full price, so the quicker tickets go on sale for individual matches the better.

It's not ideal and should only be used as a last resort now, they would still get the money before the season started and no doubt the admins could find out from Zebra how many are due to be paid.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

That's why I'm asking the question

I was going to go down this route but will probably just be donating what I can for the next fortnight.

As it would be guaranteed income, I'm sure that BDO will be happy with it, as they would have the figures (know what they're guaranteed) within a day or two of your purchase. Remember they're needing money over two months, so getting some of it "within 30 days" but knowing beforehand will be fine.

Jingle Bells

Sure that BDO will take this account in their deliberations..Due to my own finances its the only way Hearts will be getting a further season ticket sold to the one already bought.

As it would be guaranteed income, I'm sure that BDO will be happy with it, as they would have the figures (know what they're guaranteed) within a day or two of your purchase. Remember they're needing money over two months, so getting some of it "within 30 days" but knowing beforehand will be fine.

Was it not 14 days Gas?

Jambo Hud316

Was going to get ticket via credit card but liking the Zebra Finance 4 month plan.

However I would need to put in debit card details to purchase

If everything was to go pear shaped, are you covered with Zebra finance the same as a credit card?

Was going to get ticket via credit card but liking the Zebra Finance 4 month plan.

However I would need to put in debit card details to purchase

If everything was to go pear shaped, are you covered with Zebra finance the same as a credit card?

Yes they are both covered by the Section 75 guarantee.

Some posters on here have had emais from Zebra to confirm that if HMFC fail to fulfil their matches then you will be refunded. (pro-rata if need be)

No difference between the 2.

Jambo Hud316

Some posters on here have had emais from Zebra to confirm that if HMFC fail to fulfil their matches then you will be refunded. (pro-rata if need be)

Cheers, season ticket here we go

Taken from the Zebra Finance agreement -

Section 75 rights: You may have a right to sue the supplier, the creditor or both if you have received unsatisfactory goods or services paid for under this Loan Agreement costing more than ?100 and not more than ?30,000.

BDO want to know within 14 days mate.

If they know within 14 days, that they will have guaranteed income from Zebra within 30 days, I'm sure they'll be more than happy with that pal. :thumb:

Sexton Hardcastle

Hopefully BDo have taken this into consideration and possibly have an agreement with Zebra to get funds quicker.

They must realise there will be x amount of people going down this route to hit the 3,000 mark.

What are the pay installments on the zebra finance scheme?

Looks like the only option now is 4 months interest free with an admin fee of about ?20 I think.

BDO want to know within 14 days mate.

If they know within 14 days, that they will have guaranteed income from Zebra within 30 days, I'm sure they'll be more than happy with that pal. :thumb:

NOW WE'RE TALKING,lump on zebra finance,TOGETHER,WE CAN DO THIS.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

What are the pay installments on the zebra finance scheme?

I got one adult and one child season tickets which cost ?440. They added ?20 for admin costs bringing it to ?460.

The ?20 was added to my first payment so I paid ?130 the first month then 3 payments of ?110.

I can't afford the 4 payment option. If not 10 then I'm out. You can do 10 months.

I can't afford the 4 payment option. If not 10 then I'm out. You can do 10 months.

:thumbsup: Couldn't see it when I looked, possibly because I've already used it.

Done zebra the last few years for st. It would be a good gesture if they could get funds through quicker especially as they will be likely to make more from fans with less disposable income at this time of the year to commit upfront for a ticket. They will likely retain a few customers going forward as well. I assume cooling period is the issue ?

Your just as cheap with the 10 months opposed to the 4 months. I'm sure by the time the admin costs were added the 10 months was only ?10 more expensive but the monthly payments were more affordable.

Jingle Bells

Just bought 3 using Zebra. 10 month option is still available.

Thanks, if my payments were over 4 instalments Castle JB would have been getting a BDO visit as well.

For 10 month option, select the Installment Plan (it only mentions the 4 month plan at this stage) and click Next. 10 month option is there at 19.9% APR.

As soon as we get definitive confirmation that the club will get the money in time, I'll be signing up for that.

When I looked at it had 10 or 4 month option. If I had to go for 4 I'd be in administration as well...

AlphonseCapone

I've done this tonight as well and went for the 10 month option. I would imagine as folk are saying that BDO will have thought about this and possibly why it is still even possible to do online? Hopefully Zebra can speed up the process but surely if ?750,000 is needed to keep us going until September then those paying upfront will cover costs for the immediate months and the Zebra money will be in time for later months, if that makes sense.

Jambof3tornado

Be nice for bdo to confirm using zebra is ok from a money received quick enough point of view.

Robbo-Jambo

Be nice for bdo to confirm using zebra is ok from a money received quick enough point of view.

This.

Sierra Delta

I was pretty much resigned to not having a season ticket for the first time since I was 5 but after everything that's gone on I'm determined to find the money from somewhere.

If Zebra Finance give Hearts the money in time so that its useful to BDO then I'll definitely go down this route.

When I looked at it had 10 or 4 month option. If I had to go for 4 I'd be in administration as well...

:D

Zebra state that they pay the money within thirty days, BDO stated they need it to pay wages and bills over the next 60+ days. If for any reason it doesn't work out, you get your money back.

I'm not really sure why some folk are still holding off..? :unsure:

Is that statement just saying "no credit cards" or can you no longer buy through Zebra?

I'm not giving them cash or a cheque, I wan't some protection on my ST purchase

Even if paying through Zebra is not guaranteed to get the money to Hearts straight away it's better than not spending at all.

Is that statement just saying "no credit cards" or can you no longer buy through Zebra?

I'm not giving them cash or a cheque, I wan't some protection on my ST purchase

It appears to me that there is an issue with CC companies releasing the cash for ST's to Hearts, no mention in the statement of Zebra Finance.

Rocco_Jambo

It appears to me that there is an issue with CC companies releasing the cash for ST's to Hearts, no mention in the statement of Zebra Finance.

Think it may be more likely that they have had their merchant account frozen by the bank to restrict the credit card companies liability on people claiming back the money for bought tickets.

Lancashire_Lou

There isn't an option for Hearts on the Zebra website. I can't see one anyway.

Think it may be more likely that they have had their merchant account frozen by the bank to restrict the credit card companies liability on people claiming back the money for bought tickets.

I'm sure that's exactly what it'll be, and as they are now running the Club, it'll be up to BDO to try to get it sorted.

There isn't an option for Hearts on the Zebra website. I can't see one anyway.

Is there still an option on the Hearts website for Zebra? I can't check as I can't remember my customer ref number

Jingle Bells

At TO today....Hearts receive full ST ticket value less whatever Zebras charges are,.even tho we the fans pay Zebra monthly

Re BDO they willl be satisfied just to know that the money is about to be forwarded onto them ie the 2 week thingy.

No BDO cut off date as yet for paying by Zebra instalments but the club needs the cash asap..the clocks ticking.

Takes Zebra about 2 to 3 weeks to send cash through to HMFC depending on how busy they are.but see above

Archived