• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

1 hour ago, ChrisW said:

Will my monthly pledge now show on my account on the foundation site?

Yes, it should do. 

jambo-in-furness

Can anyone help? 

What at time and where do I go to, when I attend this Sunday's (18th March) plot ceremony. I've lost the invitation and details. 

Thanks in advance.

57 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Can anyone help? 

What at time and where do I go to, when I attend this Sunday's (18th March) plot ceremony. I've lost the invitation and details. 

Thanks in advance.

Posted this on previous page. 

Plot ceremony on 18th starts at 12:30 at the Main Stand Reception. 

Enjoy your day. 

jambo-in-furness
21 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Posted this on previous page. 

Plot ceremony on 18th starts at 12:30 at the Main Stand Reception. 

Enjoy your day. 

Cheers for that.

I sent an email a wee while ago but no reply and my maroon points haven't changed for months, probably since I changed my pledge

12 minutes ago, brownkg said:

I sent an email a wee while ago but no reply and my maroon points haven't changed for months, probably since I changed my pledge

That will be the cause  Keith. 

Drop me a PM with the email address that you pledge with and I'll get it sorted. 

Edited by iainmac

buckhind jambo

Started pledging 2016 with £10 a month, then i upped it to £11 a month, now im pledging £20 a month, my maroon points have not moved in months, all my previous  transaction history has disappeared so i am not able to calculate as to what my maroon points should be at. sent an email to FOH days ago..... no reply!!

Edited by buckhind jambo

I raised my contribution from 20 to 30 last month but they took 50 from my account, one payment each of 20 and 30 this month. I’m not fussed about getting the 20 back given it was only one payment and I canceled the lower direct debit but you need to watch your account if you change your contribution methinks.

My points total also isn’t moving, been on 690 for months.

Something similar to you. I made an extra £20 payment on top of

mt regular monthly payment and am waiting to see what happens this month. 

My points havnt moved in months either. 

Maroon & White

Hi

Are you able to still purchase the FoH fan top with all the names on?

Cheers

M&W

Captain America

Monthly email sent off as Maroon points issue still not resolved.

What's the definition of insanity again?

Has anyone had any success in setting up a direct debit from a non UK bank account (Luxembourg)?

I tried to set one up using my IBAN and it seems to have been accepted but the payments have never hit my account.  I tried querying this with go cardless but they've not responded to my email...

16 minutes ago, andrew said:

Has anyone had any success in setting up a direct debit from a non UK bank account (Luxembourg)?

I tried to set one up using my IBAN and it seems to have been accepted but the payments have never hit my account.  I tried querying this with go cardless but they've not responded to my email...

Have you tried PayPal? That's the only method for overseas pledgers as far as I'm aware. 

https://www.foundationofhearts.org/paypal-payment-option/

An update of sorts. 

Anyone that's dropped me a PM with their pledging email address, please be assured that I've passed these on to the 3rd party that updates the points. I'm tracking them all on your behalf but it looks like they will only do a bulk update at the end of each month. 

I appreciate your patience with this. 

Hi Iain

Have the FOH ever considered doing a poll of members asking about how long they are going to contribute to FOH. Or to put it another way I consider my monthly pledge to be for life.  May not be a very PC question to ask but i'm sure the information would be very helpful..... Thanks

On 24/03/2018 at 13:10, JAMBONI said:

Hi Iain

Have the FOH ever considered doing a poll of members asking about how long they are going to contribute to FOH. Or to put it another way I consider my monthly pledge to be for life.  May not be a very PC question to ask but i'm sure the information would be very helpful..... Thanks

I've personally no idea but this is the type of question to send to [email protected] for an answer. 

All maroon points issues that have been flagged to me should now be resolved. 

Thanks for your patience. 

No longer active

I only started pledging in August last year. My maroon points are still zero ?

Darkwhisky7

Hi Iainmac, I upped my payments to £35 in February from £30, but it keeps taking both payments now, can I do anything to reset it to £35 only? Thanks.

2 hours ago, Darkwhisky7 said:

Hi Iainmac, I upped my payments to £35 in February from £30, but it keeps taking both payments now, can I do anything to reset it to £35 only? Thanks.

Do you mean it's taking 2 DD's (£30 + £35) every month? If so, just cancelling the £30 DD should sort that. 

Darkwhisky7

Back again, when I go to the bit where it says increase or decrease your pledge I followed all the steps but at no point did it give me the option to decrease, I ended up one click away from setting up another £30 pledge. Either I’m doing something wrong or I can’t see which page I should be on, any help?

Darkwhisky7

Just cancelled it on my online banking but it’s strange it tells you on the FOH website that you can increase or decrease but I never seen the decrease option when I followed the instructions.

4 hours ago, Darkwhisky7 said:

Back again, when I go to the bit where it says increase or decrease your pledge I followed all the steps but at no point did it give me the option to decrease, I ended up one click away from setting up another £30 pledge. Either I’m doing something wrong or I can’t see which page I should be on, any help?

From the FAQ's:

How can I cancel my existing direct debit? 
Contact GoCardless on help@gocardless or 0207 183 8674. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Iain ,

My maroon points haven’t changed for months . Could you please have look into this for me . 

I have increased my pledge a couple of times since I started donating.

Many Thanks

On 03/04/2018 at 12:37, George Cowie said:

I only started pledging in August last year. My maroon points are still zero ?

4 hours ago, JAMBONI said:

Hi Iain ,

My maroon points haven’t changed for months . Could you please have look into this for me . 

I have increased my pledge a couple of times since I started donating.

Many Thanks

Happy to help but you'll have to send me a PM with the email address you pledge with before I can do anything. 

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same issue after changing my DD from £20 to £21 and it took 2 DD’s.

Not bothered about getting the cash back and I have cancelled the £20 DD, but I want to check I have been allocated the points from both donations each month.

I can see my points total, but I can’t see the transaction history and if both payments each month are showing up & being allocated to me.

Is this a thing on the website. If so, where can I find it? I use the mobile version.

durhamhearts
41 minutes ago, BigC said:

I had the same issue after changing my DD from £20 to £21 and it took 2 DD’s.

Not bothered about getting the cash back and I have cancelled the £20 DD, but I want to check I have been allocated the points from both donations each month.

I can see my points total, but I can’t see the transaction history and if both payments each month are showing up & being allocated to me.

Is this a thing on the website. If so, where can I find it? I use the mobile version.

Big C If you click on the manage box which is situated in the area which shows your monthly pledge and your details you will find the amounts and dates of successful pledges if your two pledges show in here then the points will be added around the 20th of each month

8 hours ago, durhamhearts said:

Big C If you click on the manage box which is situated in the area which shows your monthly pledge and your details you will find the amounts and dates of successful pledges if your two pledges show in here then the points will be added around the 20th of each month

Thanks. Text is overlapping due to browser display issues (using iOS and Safari on an iPhone 7) so it’s hard to read, but it seems that the £20 payments are not there, but the £21 payments are. 

Will check again on in on a laptop just to be sure, but if the £20 payments are not allocated, what do I do?

durhamhearts
On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 18:53, BigC said:

Thanks. Text is overlapping due to browser display issues (using iOS and Safari on an iPhone 7) so it’s hard to read, but it seems that the £20 payments are not there, but the £21 payments are. 

Will check again on in on a laptop just to be sure, but if the £20 payments are not allocated, what do I do?

drop this guy an e mail [email protected] he has been very helpful for me in the past re pledges and points

• 2 weeks later...

Two payments have come out my account this month. One on the 1st as per mandate and then today. Anyone else had this issue? Not cool at all!

4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Two payments have come out my account this month. One on the 1st as per mandate and then today. Anyone else had this issue? Not cool at all!

If you drop me a PM with the email address that you use to pledge,  I can get this looked into for you. 

13 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

This should be resolved now. 

10 minutes ago, iainmac said:

This should be resolved now. 

Thanks. 

The bank are able to refund this month's duplicate but for the prior ones we can just call that a Brucey bonus for the cause.

Keep up the good work Ian.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Thanks. 

The bank are able to refund this month's duplicate but for the prior ones we can just call that a Brucey bonus for the cause.

Keep up the good work Ian.

Thank you! 

Every little helps ?

22 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Thank you! 

Every little helps ?

Hi Iainmac,  Back in February you sorted out the stuck maroon points issue for me and I said I would keep an eye on it for a few months. The points total hasn’t moved since the update in February. There is obviously quite an issue with this and I’m not too bothered about it to be honest but I thought I would let you know anyway.

14 hours ago, buzz said:

Hi Iainmac,  Back in February you sorted out the stuck maroon points issue for me and I said I would keep an eye on it for a few months. The points total hasn’t moved since the update in February. There is obviously quite an issue with this and I’m not too bothered about it to be honest but I thought I would let you know anyway.

Thanks for flagging. This has now been resolved. 

• 4 weeks later...

Want to increase my pledge but  when I click on the button it takes me to a page

where it says no mandates set up and to set up my bank details. Strange as I have donating

for about 4 years by d/d.

3 hours ago, Lido said:

Want to increase my pledge but  when I click on the button it takes me to a page

where it says no mandates set up and to set up my bank details. Strange as I have donating

for about 4 years by d/d.

Are you using the same email address as per your original pledge? If you're still struggling, please drop an email to [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Iain, I've been having the same problem as i8 with two payments coming out of my account.

2 hours ago, Dat_RPG said:

Hi Iain, I've been having the same problem as i8 with two payments coming out of my account.

Drop an email to

[email protected]

and this will be looked at. 

12 hours ago, Dat_RPG said:

Email sent, cheers for getting back to me so quick :)

This should now be resolved. 

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic