*JKB Christmas Cracker 2018 is underway!* 12 days of prizes. Don't forget to renew your subs if you want to take part... PM admin if you need help. Read more... ×
iainmac

FOH - Pledging and any problems

stevie

Done

We should be aiming for 8k,especially if FOH do end up taking over the club.

Clerry Jambo

I want to hear that we have "smashed" through the 6K barrier and onwards!

RussAsia

Pledged and made my first payment with Paypal..

I got an email from paypal to confirm the payment was made but i never received anything in confirmation from the foundation.. Is that normal.

I guess i thought there would be a confirmation email sent immediately confirming they had received your pledge/payment.

Neil Jung

That's me done and set up. I'd like to appeal to anyone waiting around to join up ASAP. Need all the support we can get right now.

Cheers

livingstonjambo

Pledged and made my first payment with Paypal..

I got an email from paypal to confirm the payment was made but i never received anything in confirmation from the foundation.. Is that normal.

I guess i thought there would be a confirmation email sent immediately confirming they had received your pledge/payment.

Check your junk mail folder, thats where mine went

RussAsia

Check your junk mail folder, thats where mine went

Aaaahhh i never normally check my junk folder and just delete everything in there...

Didn't remember seeing anything from FoH.. How can I check to confirm its all set up ok..

Marvin

Thats me committed to FOH :yas:

FTH

sprinbox98

Just signed up. ?20 a month isnt too much to ask to save the club!

Vit1874

Quit smoking in order to have more funds to pledge. Up from a tenner to ?51 a month. Funding with which i hope to see another few decades of domination of the wee team!

Jamhammer

Finally in a position to pledge. A few less coffees/beers a month to save my club.

rubyruby

Handed in my form to FOH at their office today,money been tight for me recently but a tenner a month to help save my club is important.

Kalamazoo Jambo

7,400 now signed up per Ian Murray :thumbsup:

Edited by Kalamazoo Jambo

ToYouToMe

When I checked my direct debit list online there were two with GOCARDLESS in the title yet I only pledged once and have not set up any other DDs recently. Anyone else got this and what is it about?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Kalamazoo Jambo

When I checked my direct debit list online there were two with GOCARDLESS in the title yet I only pledged once and have not set up any other DDs recently. Anyone else got this and what is it about?

I think you're OK - I've attached a link to a post from another thread where it's explained :thumbsup:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/131701-foh-named-preferred-bidder/page__st__550#entry3770214

I"d imagine this would be confusing (and concerning) for a lot of people, though. I'm not impacted as I'm set up via PayPal.

Edited by Kalamazoo Jambo

ToYouToMe

I think you're OK - I've attached a link to a post from another thread where it's explained :thumbsup:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/131701-foh-named-preferred-bidder/page__st__550#entry3770214

I"d imagine this would be confusing (and concerning) for a lot of people, though. I'm not impacted as I'm set up via PayPal.

Thanks for that.

Tams bird

I'm looking forward to my pledge getting taken off on Monday....

eck1874

Got my email this morning so glad to have finally put something towards the long term future of my club hopefully we get above the 8k mark soon.

Marvin

Has anyones direct debit for September come out? Mine was supposed to credit FoH today but its not showing on my bank statement.

Independence

Same with me. I have just checked my account (online) and I have 2 dd for GOCARDLESS set up. However nothing has come out today. I thought it was starting today. Confused! A bit reassurance would be good?

Independence

Oh I have just read the thread in the 'body of the kirk' and the answer is there and quite clear. Basically no panic.

Stuart Lyon

I have 2 DDs set-up too but neither was debited yesterday. Just checked again today and still no deduction? What's happening?

Hannibal Lecter

I have 2 DDs set-up too but neither was debited yesterday. Just checked again today and still no deduction? What's happening?

They were only starting to draw them down yesterday, it's likely to be Friday before it shows up on your account.

iainmac

Read the main thread Stuart. Basically could take until Friday - assuming your bank details are correct! :-)

WeeToonJambo

My first payment was taken this morning.

Stuart Lyon

Ian - DD taken today.

Prince Buaben

FOH has been taken today.

iainmac

Ian - DD taken today.

Great stuff Stuart - mine too. We're on our way!

Sir Gio

What's the agenda now?

iainmac

What's the agenda now?

Working closely with BDO on the deal but it could take months. We appreciate your patience.

heartsfc_fan

What figure are we at now? Must be close to 8,000 pledges.

Sir Gio

Working closely with BDO on the deal but it could take months. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks Iain, do you sit in D 17? Not stalking you!!!!

Sir Gio

I do indeed.

I'm the clown in front to your left! Good to put a name to the face.

4marsbars

Somebody spreading rumours on Scotsman website (QOTS match report) that pledge income is well below what it should be.

Anyone know anything? (I'm a pledger and payer by the way, not a trouble maker).

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Somebody spreading rumours on Scotsman website (QOTS match report) that pledge income is well below what it should be.

Anyone know anything? (I'm a pledger and payer by the way, not a trouble maker).

The Scotsman website is populated by more 'odd-balls' than a pool table missing the 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 balls.

Most of the Hibs personas on the site belong to the same guy, SirGay.

Deek

When does October money come off?

WeeToonJambo

Last month mine came out on the 4th. Nothing so far this month.

Hannibal Lecter

Last month mine came out on the 4th. Nothing so far this month.

My October money showed up on my account on Saturday but is dated today's date.

WeeToonJambo

Mine was taken today.

jonesy

Could anyone explain how to change the pledged amount?

Already taken a pay cut recently, now wife's pregnant again. Not a lot of cash floating about in Casa Jonesy for the next few months. Was quite generous with my initial pledge, but needs must.

iainmac

Could anyone explain how to change the pledged amount?

Already taken a pay cut recently, now wife's pregnant again. Not a lot of cash floating about in Casa Jonesy for the next few months. Was quite generous with my initial pledge, but needs must.

It takes minutes. Log in to GoCardless with email / password and delete existing DD. Start a new one with the amount you'd like to contribute.

Jambof3tornado

Did I read that a ?15 option was going to be available?

jonesy

It takes minutes. Log in to GoCardless with email / password and delete existing DD. Start a new one with the amount you'd like to contribute.

Right, have cancelled the ?20 one. However, I can't see any option for going back and re-starting one for a tenner. Help, please!

hearts @ heart

After reading the FoH Q&A thread I thought it best to point out that you can contact GoCardless direct, to increase you pledge to an alternative figure.

I raised my pledge after the first payment without the need for setting up another account. You will receive a confirmation email when it has been actioned.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

I have taken this from one of my confirmation emails from GoCardless.

?GoCardless processes Direct Debit payments on behalf of Foundation of Hearts..

Please contact Foundation of Hearts if there are any issues with this payment.

Need help? Email [email protected] or check out our help centre ?

Hope this helps any jambos who can / want to increase their pledge by a few pounds.

JamboRossi79

Why is there a minimum amount of ?150 for the one off top up ? I wanted to put what I saved by not going up to Aberdeen into FOH but it would appear I can't. Seems a bit daft, why not allow one offs of ?20 or ?50 ?

WeeToonJambo

Why is there a minimum amount of ?150 for the one off top up ? I wanted to put what I saved by not going up to Aberdeen into FOH but it would appear I can't. Seems a bit daft, why not allow one offs of ?20 or ?50 ?

I don't know about one-off top ups but you could put your money into the Kickback fund and it will get to the club that way.

magicjohnston

Just checking that FoH contribution shows up as gocardless LTD on your bank statement?

heartsfc_fan

Just checking that FoH contribution shows up as gocardless LTD on your bank statement?

That should be correct.

magicjohnston

That should be correct.

Cheers. Kept looking for FoH, but it is gocardless on statement