• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

Pledged and made my first payment with Paypal..

I got an email from paypal to confirm the payment was made but i never received anything in confirmation from the foundation.. Is that normal.

I guess i thought there would be a confirmation email sent immediately confirming they had received your pledge/payment.

That's me done and set up. I'd like to appeal to anyone waiting around to join up ASAP. Need all the support we can get right now.

Cheers

livingstonjambo

Pledged and made my first payment with Paypal..

I got an email from paypal to confirm the payment was made but i never received anything in confirmation from the foundation.. Is that normal.

I guess i thought there would be a confirmation email sent immediately confirming they had received your pledge/payment.

Check your junk mail folder, thats where mine went

Check your junk mail folder, thats where mine went

Aaaahhh i never normally check my junk folder and just delete everything in there...

Didn't remember seeing anything from FoH.. How can I check to confirm its all set up ok..

Quit smoking in order to have more funds to pledge. Up from a tenner to ?51 a month. Funding with which i hope to see another few decades of domination of the wee team!

Handed in my form to FOH at their office today,money been tight for me recently but a tenner a month to help save my club is important.

When I checked my direct debit list online there were two with GOCARDLESS in the title yet I only pledged once and have not set up any other DDs recently. Anyone else got this and what is it about?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Kalamazoo Jambo

When I checked my direct debit list online there were two with GOCARDLESS in the title yet I only pledged once and have not set up any other DDs recently. Anyone else got this and what is it about?

I think you're OK - I've attached a link to a post from another thread where it's explained :thumbsup:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/131701-foh-named-preferred-bidder/page__st__550#entry3770214

I"d imagine this would be confusing (and concerning) for a lot of people, though. I'm not impacted as I'm set up via PayPal.

Edited by Kalamazoo Jambo

I think you're OK - I've attached a link to a post from another thread where it's explained :thumbsup:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/131701-foh-named-preferred-bidder/page__st__550#entry3770214

I"d imagine this would be confusing (and concerning) for a lot of people, though. I'm not impacted as I'm set up via PayPal.

Thanks for that.

Got my email this morning so glad to have finally put something towards the long term future of my club hopefully we get above the 8k mark soon.

Has anyones direct debit for September come out? Mine was supposed to credit FoH today but its not showing on my bank statement.

Same with me. I have just checked my account (online) and I have 2 dd for GOCARDLESS set up. However nothing has come out today. I thought it was starting today. Confused! A bit reassurance would be good?

I have 2 DDs set-up too but neither was debited yesterday. Just checked again today and still no deduction? What's happening?

Hannibal Lecter

I have 2 DDs set-up too but neither was debited yesterday. Just checked again today and still no deduction? What's happening?

They were only starting to draw them down yesterday, it's likely to be Friday before it shows up on your account.

Read the main thread Stuart. Basically could take until Friday - assuming your bank details are correct! :-)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Working closely with BDO on the deal but it could take months. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks Iain, do you sit in D 17? Not stalking you!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody spreading rumours on Scotsman website (QOTS match report) that pledge income is well below what it should be.

Anyone know anything? (I'm a pledger and payer by the way, not a trouble maker).

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Somebody spreading rumours on Scotsman website (QOTS match report) that pledge income is well below what it should be.

Anyone know anything? (I'm a pledger and payer by the way, not a trouble maker).

The Scotsman website is populated by more 'odd-balls' than a pool table missing the 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 balls.

Most of the Hibs personas on the site belong to the same guy, SirGay.

Hannibal Lecter

When does October money come off?

Last month mine came out on the 4th. Nothing so far this month.

My October money showed up on my account on Saturday but is dated today's date.

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone explain how to change the pledged amount?

Already taken a pay cut recently, now wife's pregnant again. Not a lot of cash floating about in Casa Jonesy for the next few months. Was quite generous with my initial pledge, but needs must.

It takes minutes. Log in to GoCardless with email / password and delete existing DD. Start a new one with the amount you'd like to contribute.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hearts @ heart

After reading the FoH Q&A thread I thought it best to point out that you can contact GoCardless direct, to increase you pledge to an alternative figure.

I raised my pledge after the first payment without the need for setting up another account. You will receive a confirmation email when it has been actioned.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

I have taken this from one of my confirmation emails from GoCardless.

?GoCardless processes Direct Debit payments on behalf of Foundation of Hearts..

Please contact Foundation of Hearts if there are any issues with this payment.

Need help? Email [email protected] or check out our help centre ?

Hope this helps any jambos who can / want to increase their pledge by a few pounds.

Why is there a minimum amount of ?150 for the one off top up ? I wanted to put what I saved by not going up to Aberdeen into FOH but it would appear I can't. Seems a bit daft, why not allow one offs of ?20 or ?50 ?

Why is there a minimum amount of ?150 for the one off top up ? I wanted to put what I saved by not going up to Aberdeen into FOH but it would appear I can't. Seems a bit daft, why not allow one offs of ?20 or ?50 ?

I don't know about one-off top ups but you could put your money into the Kickback fund and it will get to the club that way.

Just checking that FoH contribution shows up as gocardless LTD on your bank statement?

That should be correct.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I pledged ?100 per month some time ago. There seems no movement in the takeover! What are they actually doing with the money? I hope it is not a bunch of wages for "helpers". All I see in the monthly lift from my account and not much information. I decided to let it run for 18months and then review the position. I am in Australia so don't get the Gen.

ToadKiller Dog

Tncastle as I understand the money is just being stored and not touched until take over happens , if bid fails we get money back minus a service charge .

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic