• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

pettigrewsstylist

I'm liking the ?51 option :)

Looking forward to the overseas payment option being set up. Cheers.

My hibby mate who just stuck ?100 in wasnt that impressed,,,dont think this is clever idea tbh

Hope they get the overseas link up soon - get the feeling a lot of overseas pledgers are likely to put in more cash than those back here.

Factors such as not buying tickets, etc mean people abroad might feel they are able to contribute that little bit more...

Think you are right. Planning on signing myself and two boys up once the overseas link is up and liking the look of the 51 pledge.

My hibby mate who just stuck ?100 in wasnt that impressed,,,dont think this is clever idea tbh

What, the ?51 option? Something tells me we're going to get more through the extra ?1 or ?11 pledges from Hearts fans than we would from a handful of hibbies who rescind their pledge because of it

Edited by Allez Rossoneri

Is there a way the FOH can make a early 1 month payment, where there is an option to take pledges on the last day of August, with all the money going to Hearts. Can this be arranged since they have the options to take money etc.

If they want to help the club this would be a great way to raise an additional extra ?100k etc

Is there a way the FOH can make a early 1 month payment, where there is an option to take pledges on the last day of August, with all the money going to Hearts. Can this be arranged since they have the options to take money etc.

If they want to help the club this would be a great way to raise an additional extra ?100k etc

They could IMO. As long as they say it will be passed direct to the club and that if they are unsuccessful, this first pledge will not be refunded. Give such an option to pledgers.

They could IMO. As long as they say it will be passed direct to the club and that if they are unsuccessful, this first pledge will not be refunded. Give such an option to pledgers.

It would be a great statement to make. And most fans wouldn't miss an extra payment coming out early if it means helping our famous club

Seen this on a few topics, would be a brilliant idea. Even if the people who have pledged cough up a pledge for this month and july seeing as the FOH wont be taking one for these months

Francis Albert

It would contradict what they've said so might be tricky both logistically and legally. Simpler surely for pledgers just to send the money direct to Hearts until FoH start to draw down? FoH could just recommend this, which would be good.

kingantti1874

You've made a few suspicious posts today... Your hobby mate fill in the direct debit mandate aye?

Edited by kingantti1874

hearts @ heart

Converted my pledge today and was surprised that august is the first deduction.

Is there a facility to donate cash at tynecastle?

Clerry Jambo

Job done...........see listening tae wee Robbo talking aboot the Hearts, it just pulls at the heart strings, wee man was class on the park and the same off it.

Francis Albert

Still no word from FoH on how fans should respond to BDO's appeal to buy STs? they've been all over JKB in the last few days.

Still no word from FoH on how fans should respond to BDO's appeal to buy STs? they've been all over JKB in the last few days.

I'll be honest, I'm not converting my pledge until I hear them come out and urge people to renew/buy season tickets. I'm sure they will, they've said all along they're in it for the good of HMFC, so they should be backing any push to get us through the next few months.

Jambof3tornado

16 year old son just set up direct debit for his donation.

Good lad.

Hoping his bank account lets him do dd's.

Iain, I asked a question on another thread about choosing the date the money comes out of your account.

I'd happily pledge but would want to change my collection date as for some reason employer pays us on 10th and not first and want to make sure money comes out on pay day but no one has answered my question.

Can you help

I've asked the question.

I'll be honest, I'm not converting my pledge until I hear them come out and urge people to renew/buy season tickets. I'm sure they will, they've said all along they're in it for the good of HMFC, so they should be backing any push to get us through the next few months.

FoH are backing the club's plea for STs - hope that helps?

Iain , will FOH make a bid before August or has a bid now been put on hold ?

Nothing has changed in that respect .

There's an auction on on the Twitter page of Kev McHattie, Dale Carrick and Jack Hamiltons agents. @PremSportsMgt are offering lunch for 2 with the players and a signed shirt from each of the players. The details are on page to make a bid and all money goes to the club! Great shout from them if you ask me!!!

pettigrewsstylist

What, the ?51 option? Something tells me we're going to get more through the extra ?1 or ?11 pledges from Hearts fans than we would from a handful of hibbies who rescind their pledge because of it

I wouldnt advocate alienating ANYONE during these next months tbh.

pettigrewsstylist

You've made a few suspicious posts today... Your hobby mate fill in the direct debit mandate aye?

Suspicious posts? nice yin !!

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

FoH are backing the club's plea for STs - hope that helps?

Indeed it does. Have now converted my pledge.

Oxford City

Converted. For more than I pledged, and certainly for more than I can readily afford just now...but it's got to be done.

Bump. Lots of good initiatives around fund raising going on but it's important that this one doesn't get forgotten too.

Agents of Kevin McHattie, Jack Hamilton & Dale Carrick are holding an auction to have lunch for two with the boys and get a signed shirt. All money goes to the Club and auction closes next Friday at 12 noon. Bids with contact details to be emailed to [email protected] and more details on @PremSportsMgt or @AgentGVR.

I thinks it's a fantastic idea for someone to give to the club and also meet and spend time with the players. Hats off to them!

Get bidding people!!!!!

Voice of reason

Bump. Lots of good initiatives around fund raising going on but it's important that this one doesn't get forgotten too.

Totally agree - FoH is the only bid the fans can influence. I'd be so disappointed if we fold because rumours of a white knight take our collective eyes off the ball. If we get 6,000 people to hit that link in the original post and set up a direct debit then we have a permanent way out of this sorry mess. Of course, we must raise immediate funds but we also need to support the longer term solutions too. It is clear that BDO think fan ownership is a real contender so keep converting those pledges even if it's only a tenner a month.

In the absence of this being stickied, can we all try to keep this on the front page please? Cheers.

Silly question time but can you change the direct debit date? Like all my DDs to come off on payday

See the statement made by FoH today.

Of course you need to support the club and what the administrator says otherwise the club is dead.

However, that funding is merely to keep the club going until a CVA is agreed. The club still had to sell so they are not mutually exclusive. If people can afford it they have to do both.

It's better to let this run on the Terrace for a while without stickying it - because more people will see it. I'm sure it can be stickied in a day or two.

Could someone post the direct link again?

Converted pledge now done also mrs novoman has pledged ...season tickets bought today... Everyone's happy

Todays FOH meeting in Jedburgh was informative and quite reassuring.

Alex Mackie and his colleagues were skilful and passionate with presentation - they have Hearts in their hearts.

Before today?s meeting I had doubts concerning the sustainability of the FOH schematic.

I now see fan ownership at the core of a successful Hearts team.

We are on the cusp of a great opportunity to secure the future of HMFC - for today and into the future.

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic