*JKB Christmas Cracker 2018 is underway!* 12 days of prizes. Don't forget to renew your subs if you want to take part... PM admin if you need help. Read more... ×
iainmac

FOH - Pledging and any problems

iainmac

This is a thread for anyone having problems either pledging or with their Maroon Points. 

Mr Sifter
On 19/09/2018 at 09:49, Mr Sifter said:

Hi again @iainmac, I’ve just checked my bank and it’s showing I now have two DDs set up for FOH. The second one seems to be the new one, do you think I should just go ahead and cancel the old £20 one, given that the new one seems to be set up ok?

1EA60362-4261-4266-BEB4-FEE5EA056C95.jpeg

Hi @iainmac turns out BOTH dd’s have been taken today. I’ve tried emailing [email protected] twice now but it keeps bouncing back. I’ve pm’d you, hope you don’t mind ??

iainmac
15 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

Hi @iainmac turns out BOTH dd’s have been taken today. I’ve tried emailing [email protected] twice now but it keeps bouncing back. I’ve pm’d you, hope you don’t mind ??

No problem. All sorted now. 

woodburnjambo

Hi I’m having problems accessing my account as I no longer use the email account that is linked to my account.

Thanks 

Davie

iainmac
On 19/10/2018 at 21:43, woodburnjambo said:

Hi I’m having problems accessing my account as I no longer use the email account that is linked to my account.

Thanks 

Davie

Drop an email to the Rewards inbox & this will get sorted. 

woodburnjambo
On 21/10/2018 at 10:42, iainmac said:

Drop an email to the Rewards inbox & this will get sorted. 

Thank you

Dayman

Do we get loyalty points for tickets from FOH? I’ve been subscribed since day 1 but have been living abroad and have just moved back to Edinburgh and don’t want to miss out on important tickets like the derby. 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Dayman said:

Do we get loyalty points for tickets from FOH? I’ve been subscribed since day 1 but have been living abroad and have just moved back to Edinburgh and don’t want to miss out on important tickets like the derby. 

Nope. 

Dayman
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Nope. 

Fair enough. Thanks! 

gjcc

Stuck in a one off payment, does this come off immediately/next few days or does it get added to the next months direct debit?

edit: Never mind Ive had an email. 

Edited by gjcc

Deek

Just noticed you have been taking 2

payments a month from me. Can you PM to sort out as can’t appear to do it on the FOH site. 

iainmac
On 11/11/2018 at 19:27, Deek said:

Just noticed you have been taking 2

payments a month from me. Can you PM to sort out as can’t appear to do it on the FOH site. 

If you PM me with your pledging details, I'll get this sorted & we can even organise money to be refunded. 

will-i-am-a-jambo

Hi,

Apologies if already covered the thread. I'm changing bank accounts but lm reluctant to use the switch bank facility. How do l move my pledge to my new bank account? How do l contact gocardless to do this? Thanks.

iainmac
1 minute ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Hi,

Apologies if already covered the thread. I'm changing bank accounts but lm reluctant to use the switch bank facility. How do l move my pledge to my new bank account? How do l contact gocardless to do this? Thanks.

Follow the instructions on this link. 

https://support.gocardless.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002835269-FAQs-for-customers-paying-through-GoCardless?encoded_id=605275#ddm4