FOH - Pledging and any problems

iainmac

woodburnjambo

Hi I’m having problems accessing my account as I no longer use the email account that is linked to my account.

Thanks 

Davie

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

On 19/10/2018 at 21:43, woodburnjambo said:

Hi I’m having problems accessing my account as I no longer use the email account that is linked to my account.

Thanks 

Davie

Drop an email to the Rewards inbox & this will get sorted. 

woodburnjambo
On 21/10/2018 at 10:42, iainmac said:

Drop an email to the Rewards inbox & this will get sorted. 

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Do we get loyalty points for tickets from FOH? I’ve been subscribed since day 1 but have been living abroad and have just moved back to Edinburgh and don’t want to miss out on important tickets like the derby. 

1 hour ago, Dayman said:

Do we get loyalty points for tickets from FOH? I’ve been subscribed since day 1 but have been living abroad and have just moved back to Edinburgh and don’t want to miss out on important tickets like the derby. 

Nope. 

Stuck in a one off payment, does this come off immediately/next few days or does it get added to the next months direct debit?

edit: Never mind Ive had an email. 

Edited by gjcc

Just noticed you have been taking 2

payments a month from me. Can you PM to sort out as can’t appear to do it on the FOH site. 

On 11/11/2018 at 19:27, Deek said:

Just noticed you have been taking 2

payments a month from me. Can you PM to sort out as can’t appear to do it on the FOH site. 

If you PM me with your pledging details, I'll get this sorted & we can even organise money to be refunded. 

• 4 weeks later...
will-i-am-a-jambo

Hi,

Apologies if already covered the thread. I'm changing bank accounts but lm reluctant to use the switch bank facility. How do l move my pledge to my new bank account? How do l contact gocardless to do this? Thanks.

1 minute ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Hi,

Apologies if already covered the thread. I'm changing bank accounts but lm reluctant to use the switch bank facility. How do l move my pledge to my new bank account? How do l contact gocardless to do this? Thanks.

Follow the instructions on this link. 

https://support.gocardless.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002835269-FAQs-for-customers-paying-through-GoCardless?encoded_id=605275#ddm4

• 1 month later...
Governor Tarkin

Hi, I changed my pledge amount for payments beginning in December but I've just noticed that you are taking bot my original pledge amount and new pledge amount out on different days of the month for both December and January.

I can't see any way to rectify this on my account as only my new pledge amount shows up.

How best can we sort this out?

Cheers

Hi @iainmac,  I upped my pledge in December, and now find I have two payments coming off.  I assume me cancelling the earlier DD won't cause any problems, but just want to check first? 

58 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Hi @iainmac,  I upped my pledge in December, and now find I have two payments coming off.  I assume me cancelling the earlier DD won't cause any problems, but just want to check first? 

If you drop a line to rewards at foundationofhearts dot org, we'll get that checked for you. 

1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

If you drop a line to rewards at foundationofhearts dot org, we'll get that checked for you. 

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Hi, I changed my pledge amount for payments beginning in December but I've just noticed that you are taking bot my original pledge amount and new pledge amount out on different days of the month for both December and January.

I can't see any way to rectify this on my account as only my new pledge amount shows up.

How best can we sort this out?

Cheers

If you drop a line to rewards at foundationofhearts dot org, we'll get that checked for you

Governor Tarkin
On 09/01/2019 at 14:29, iainmac said:

If you drop a line to rewards at foundationofhearts dot org, we'll get that checked for you

Thanks Iain. ?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have stopped receiving emails and updates from FOH.

I have also put my email addresses on FOH site to recover password and getting nothing through.

Pledge is still coming from bank monthly !!

Any help appreciated 

Edited by steve123

5 hours ago, steve123 said:

Hi, I have stopped receiving emails and updates from FOH.

I have also put my email addresses on FOH site to recover password and getting nothing through.

Pledge is still coming from bank monthly !!

Any help appreciated 

Send an email with your details &  we'll sort it. 

Had to have my points tally added up a while back which was done very promptly. It hasn’t moved since.  

Is this just something i’ll Have to do periodically now? Not an issue in the slightest, happy to email every 6 months or so if needed. 

3 hours ago, gjcc said:

Had to have my points tally added up a while back which was done very promptly. It hasn’t moved since.  

Is this just something i’ll Have to do periodically now? Not an issue in the slightest, happy to email every 6 months or so if needed. 

There is a known problem with some accounts' points updating & we're working with GoCardless to fix this. 

Remnants of Standards
On 05/02/2019 at 01:18, iainmac said:

There is a known problem with some accounts' points updating & we're working with GoCardless to fix this. 

Just saw this reply Iain. I always have to email every couple of months to update my points total. Not a huge issue for me, but sure you could do without the hassle of chasing things up. Cheers for all that you guys do and have done.

22 hours ago, Politbordeaux said:

Just saw this reply Iain. I always have to email every couple of months to update my points total. Not a huge issue for me, but sure you could do without the hassle of chasing things up. Cheers for all that you guys do and have done.

Just to elaborate on this. The individual DD's are tracked on GoCardless & downloaded onto a spreadsheet every month by the FoH Accountant, so there is no prospect of anyone's payments being "missed". The problem is that with some accounts, the website doesn't update the points automatically but we can easily do that manually. We're working with GoCardless & our web developers to resolve this permanently. 

Edited by iainmac

• 1 month later...

Had both my own and my daughters maroon points successfully manually updated twice last year in February and June but they never get updated automatically. Is there anything we can do to fix this?

2 hours ago, buzz said:

Had both my own and my daughters maroon points successfully manually updated twice last year in February and June but they never get updated automatically. Is there anything we can do to fix this?

We're working on a fix with GoCardless on this. Your patience is appreciated. 

Hi Iain

my points tally hasn’t moved for quite a few months now. My payment has come off . Who do I get in touch with about this ? 

Thsnks 

7 hours ago, novoman said:

Hi Iain

my points tally hasn’t moved for quite a few months now. My payment has come off . Who do I get in touch with about this ? 

Thsnks 

If you drop an email to the Rewards inbox mentioned further up this page please? 

As a shout out, thanks Iain.

Email off yesterday to the rewards email address and maroon points updated same day.

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic day out at the FoH plot Ceremony today, hats off to all involved in organising a cracking event. Her Majesty, Haring & Bobby had the pleasure of meeting myself & fellow pledgers. If you've not been to one you'll love it.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, sac said:

Fantastic day out at the FoH plot Ceremony today, hats off to all involved in organising a cracking event. Her Majesty, Haring & Bobby had the pleasure of meeting myself & fellow pledgers. If you've not been to one you'll love it.

Can’t be many plots left. ?

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Hi is the minimum amount for direct debit each month £10?

Yes. 

Famous 1874
10 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Yes. 

Setup?

Is there any way for me to check what day of the month the direct debit will be taken?

59 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Setup?

Is there any way for me to check what day of the month the direct debit will be taken?

Think it’s the same for everyone, usually around the 5th/6th. 

Not sure if it will be taken this month in that case. 

But welcome to the club. :clyay:

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

Setup?

You should've been asked which day you'd like the DD to be taken. If you'd like me to check, please drop an email to the Rewards inbox. 

• 3 weeks later...
HAMILTON HEARTS

Problems each month they never update my points got to contact them all the time and get the same shite reply that it will not happen  again 

6 hours ago, HAMILTON HEARTS said:

Problems each month they never update my points got to contact them all the time and get the same shite reply that it will not happen  again 

Drop Rewards an email & I'll get it sorted. 

If you've been reading this thread,  you'll be aware of an ongoing problem with some accounts. We're currently trialing a fix for this so I'll have to look at your account to see why this hasn't worked in your case. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

17 hours ago, HAMILTON HEARTS said:

Hi, I've checked your account & everything appears to be OK with your points. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, 

We "think" we've finally fixed the problem with Maroon Points not automatically updating. 

If you get the time, can you check your FoH Dashboards & flag any anomalies to me on this thread please? 

I'd also love to hear - one way or another ? - from anyone who has had problems in the past but now thinks they're resolved. Or not. ?

Thanks in advance. 

8 hours ago, iainmac said:

Hi All, 

We "think" we've finally fixed the problem with Maroon Points not automatically updating. 

If you get the time, can you check your FoH Dashboards & flag any anomalies to me on this thread please? 

I'd also love to hear - one way or another ? - from anyone who has had problems in the past but now thinks they're resolved. Or not. ?

Thanks in advance. 

I’ve had bother in the past. Seems to have updated fine the past couple months. Thanks for all your hard work. 

22 hours ago, iainmac said:

Hi All, 

Thanks in advance. 

I’ve had to have manual updates done on a few occasions but it seems to have updated automatically in the last few months.

Sorry if I’ve missed it in the thread earlier but is there a specific date in the month that the points are added or updated or should they appear as soon as a payment clears? If it’s the latter then I’m still having issues with mine. I’ve had to email a few times in the last few months to get things updated.

11 minutes ago, Anoeta said:

Sorry if I’ve missed it in the thread earlier but is there a specific date in the month that the points are added or updated or should they appear as soon as a payment clears? If it’s the latter then I’m still having issues with mine. I’ve had to email a few times in the last few months to get things updated.

Round about the 20th of each month so June's have been updated but July's haven't. 

airthjambo

How often do plot ceremonies take place & how soon do we get notified after passing the 1000 maroon points mark?

9 minutes ago, airthjambo said:

How often do plot ceremonies take place & how soon do we get notified after passing the 1000 maroon points mark?

They happen every month but its a slow process with 8000 pledgers. 

Drop an email to invitations @ foundationofhearts.org (no spaces) to find out dates. 

Edited by iainmac

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic