FOH - Pledging and any problems

iainmac

Harry Potter
6 hours ago, iainmac said:

Standing Orders we can certainly do but the process is a bit "clunky"  to say the least. I have to send the pledger  an electronic form,  pledger has to print then  send said form to the FoH registered address (NOT their bank) and then Maroon Points have to be manually added every month. 

Most of this happens automatically with GoCardless,  so it's a lot easier for pledgers (and me!) but we can do it,  if requested. 

Also,  PayPal should really only be used by our overseas pledgers as,  anyone with a, UK bank account should use GoCardless -  we can even take Euros now  

If you choose PayPal as an option,  your preferred will always show as £0 (Dashboard is fed from GoCardless) and I have no access to the PayPal system so won't be able to help you. 

Thankyou for the reply, i work with a standing order when paying my scorecast dues for the supporters bus, it has

to be paid every 4 weeks so date changes, thanks again Iain.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

queensferryjambo
15 hours ago, iainmac said:

PM me your email address & I'll check what's happened. 

Brilliant.

PM sent.

queensferryjambo
6 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Responded.

Thanks for the help in getting that sorted out Iain :) 

Just bumped my monthly payment back up to £51,  will that override my previous payment, or do I have to cancel the previous payment?  

2 hours ago, RobNox said:

Just bumped my monthly payment back up to £51,  will that override my previous payment, or do I have to cancel the previous payment?  

I can check if you PM your email address to me. 

• 5 weeks later...
King Of The Cat Cafe

Has anyone ever received a plot certificate without going to the presentation at the ground?

I was invited ages OK and replied that I could not go on the particular date.  I have heard nothing since.

Hi everyone, after 7 years of maintaining this thread, it's time for me to hang up my boots. This thread has run its course and I'm grateful to the Mods for allowing it to be stickied for so long. 

Any future queries can be answered by email at:

Info@ - general enquiries 

Rewards@ - maroon points or account enquiries 

Invitations@ - invites to plot ceremonies, badges, certificates etc. 

All followed by foundationofhearts.org. 

18 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Hi everyone, after 7 years of maintaining this thread, it's time for me to hang up my boots. This thread has run its course and I'm grateful to the Mods for allowing it to be stickied for so long. 

Any future queries can be answered by email at:

Info@ - general enquiries 

Rewards@ - maroon points or account enquiries 

Invitations@ - invites to plot ceremonies, badges, certificates etc. 

All followed by foundationofhearts.org. 

Thanks for all your efforts Iain. It’s certainly been very helpful for a lot of people. 

Thread now locked...7 years. 😜

• davemclaren locked this topic
  • davemclaren unpinned this topic