FOH - Pledging and any problems

iainmac

airthjambo
14 minutes ago, iainmac said:

They happen every month but its a slow process with 8000 pledgers. 

Drop an email to invitations @ foundationofhearts.org (no spaces) to find out dates. 

Thanks

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

Igglepiggle

Is it possible to make a one-off donation as if it had come from someone else (either an existing or new FoH member)? I thought about running a last man standing competition where all the money raised goes to FoH but in the winner's name. Think this would be a good way to raise some extra funds, and the idea could be used for various other things too.

14 hours ago, Igglepiggle said:

Is it possible to make a one-off donation as if it had come from someone else (either an existing or new FoH member)? I thought about running a last man standing competition where all the money raised goes to FoH but in the winner's name. Think this would be a good way to raise some extra funds, and the idea could be used for various other things too.

As long as you have a distinct email address (not one currently in use by an FoH pledger) you could do this. I can then amend the pledge to reflect any name you like. 

Hope that makes sense? 

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a petty wee question but I thought I’d ask anyway. I’ve surpassed the 1956 club and haven’t yet been to a plot ceremony (that’s fine though, I’m in contact with FOH to get that sorted out) and by the time I get to that ceremony, I’ll also have passed the 1998 club...will I get both pin badges?

And also, the FOH website mentions contributors names will be displayed in Tynecastle...where exactly?

cheers 👍🏼

2 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

Bit of a petty wee question but I thought I’d ask anyway. I’ve surpassed the 1956 club and haven’t yet been to a plot ceremony (that’s fine though, I’m in contact with FOH to get that sorted out) and by the time I get to that ceremony, I’ll also have passed the 1998 club...will I get both pin badges?

And also, the FOH website mentions contributors names will be displayed in Tynecastle...where exactly?

cheers 👍🏼

Yes,  you'll get both badges on the same night. 

Can't help you with the 2nd query but a quick email to info@ should answer it. 

5 hours ago, iainmac said:

Yes,  you'll get both badges on the same night. 

Can't help you with the 2nd query but a quick email to info@ should answer it. 

Thanks as always Iain. Just two minor points, but I thought I’d make them anyway 👍🏼

17 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

Thanks as always Iain. Just two minor points, but I thought I’d make them anyway 👍🏼

No problem. The exact point of this thread. 😎 

• 2 weeks later...
North Berwick Jambo

Well after years of not being able to sign up for many different reasons I have finally managed to set up my FOH account and monthly payments  today! Better late than never I suppose 😊

4 minutes ago, North Berwick Jambo said:

Well after years of not being able to sign up for many different reasons I have finally managed to set up my FOH account and monthly payments  today! Better late than never I suppose 😊

Welcome aboard! ☺

pleased to say I am now in a financial position to restart my direct debit which I have just done . FTH

59 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

pleased to say I am now in a financial position to restart my direct debit which I have just done . FTH

👍👍👍

2 hours ago, Leveinthedream said:

Hi, whats the best way to cancel a direct debit as i now have 2 since i upped my pledge?

Drop an email to rewards (at) foundationofhearts.org and we'll get that sorted for you. 

I got an email saying I'm within 50 points of 1956 reward. I've not attended a plot ceremony either and will be unable to do so until October or November as I'm on holiday for 6 weeks from the end of the month. If they are held monthly do I just  email FOH to arrange a date for plot ceremony?

3 hours ago, EIEIO said:

I got an email saying I'm within 50 points of 1956 reward. I've not attended a plot ceremony either and will be unable to do so until October or November as I'm on holiday for 6 weeks from the end of the month. If they are held monthly do I just  email FOH to arrange a date for plot ceremony?

We've had to do a server reset recently & it looks like some emails were sent out erroneously as a result. Please ignore -  this will not affect your Maroon Points. 

For plot ceremony invites,  once you hit the 1000 point threshold,  please drop an email to invitations (at) foundationofhearts.org

Edited by iainmac

King Of The Cat Cafe

If, as an FOH member, you are unable to attend one of the Plot Award Ceremonies, is it still possible to get a Plot Ownership Certificate?

I'm sure I am not the only FOH contributor to live too far away to be easily able to attend a ceremoney.

17 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

If, as an FOH member, you are unable to attend one of the Plot Award Ceremonies, is it still possible to get a Plot Ownership Certificate?

I'm sure I am not the only FOH contributor to live too far away to be easily able to attend a ceremoney.

Yes, no problem. 

Just drop an email with your address to invitations (at) foundationofhearts.org 

King Of The Cat Cafe
3 hours ago, iainmac said:

Yes, no problem. 

Just drop an email with your address to invitations (at) foundationofhearts.org 

👍

anyone know how to change my email address used to sign into the foundation of hearts website?  i was able to change my email address under the "manage your pledge" section but am unable to sign in with the new email and still have to use the old one,  i dont want to cancel my pledge then start a new one as ill lose all my reward points ive gained since the start. 

1 hour ago, Dinger said:
anyone know how to change my email address used to sign into the foundation of hearts website?  i was able to change my email address under the "manage your pledge" section but am unable to sign in with the new email and still have to use the old one,  i dont want to cancel my pledge then start a new one as ill lose all my reward points ive gained since the start. 

I'll sort that. 

Drop me an email at Rewards (at) foundationofhearts.org

• 3 weeks later...

I donated each month via paypal with my credit card....then about 8 months ago my credit card expired, and I didn't update it on paypal so I have missed 8 months of donations.  Anyway, I finally updated it again today and I am pleased to be donating back to the FOH.

My support for Hearts has seen me through relegations, promotions, heartbreak at Dens, joy and relief in 98, the madness of Mercer, the Pieman and Romanov as well as the current semi-madness of Budge.  I cried when we sold Bannon to Chelsea, and almost cried when we brought Robbo back from Newcastle.

I have been a season ticket holder, a shareholder and although I now live too far away to attend games, I am proud to be able to donate to the FOH, as no matter who is in charge, and no matter who manages or plays for the club, it still holds and always will hold a special place in my heart.

Edited by Sydney

I was hoping for an apology from the whole team at least or an update from Ann Budge on their latest poor results but we didn’t get one.

Also, I sent a message to moderators last night for help on something but I didn’t get a reply so due to of that I will cancel my £100 (a month) once I get to the bank later today.

I don’t mind donating as long for the foreseeable future, but if only I keep being informed - sadly ‘ignored’ is the word I’m feeling right now.

I would happily reinstate £100 again, once I get updates and my problem fixed from mods.

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

I was hoping for an apology from the whole team at least or an update from Ann Budge on their latest poor results but we didn’t get one.

Also, I sent a message to moderators last night for help on something but I didn’t get a reply so due to of that I will cancel my £100 (a month) once I get to the bank later today.

I don’t mind donating as long for the foreseeable future, but if only I keep being informed - sadly ‘ignored’ is the word I’m feeling right now.

I would happily reinstate £100 again, once I get updates and my problem fixed from mods.

Thanks.

Sorry if I’ve misunderstood but what have the moderators on here got to do with FOH pledging?

18 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Thanks.

If you mean Moderators on this forum then they have absolutely no connection with FoH. 😳

2 hours ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Thanks.

Your messaging issue should now be fixed. What sort of response time do you realistically expect? 😀

23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Your messaging issue should now be fixed. What sort of response time do you realistically expect? 😀

Thanks dave, much appreciated.

2 hours ago, Anoeta said:

Sorry if I’ve misunderstood but what have the moderators on here got to do with FOH pledging?

Sorry for the misunderstanding, it was directly to the 1st squad and Ann.

A word of silence is not helping.

• 2 weeks later...

After 6 and 5.5 years I’m out.

Will be back when Levein and coaching staff removed as they won’t resign.

Sorry for doing so but after today’s interview with Levein after match Ive no choice.

#Leveinout

Edited by Paisley Jambo

2 hours ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Sorry for doing so but after today’s interview with Levein after match Ive no choice.

#Leveinout

It’s understandable mate

I’ve not cancelled myself but I did email the FoH to ask if the recent poor run of results have impacted on donators as a few mates have said they were cancelling and I’m still waiting to hear back.

That was over two weeks ago!

Brauhauser2012

Since renewing my FOH after a period of protest over CL I've noticed that GoCardless has been replaced with a straight direct debit.

Now GoCardless take a cut of every payment. Does that mean that existing pledgers will be moved to DD?

14 hours ago, Paisley Jambo said:

#Leveinout

I would ask you or others not to cancel your pledge. It is our club and not Mrs Budge or Mr Levines. We are almost there in buying off the majority of shares from Bidco and must use  our FOH to influence the direction of our club. I do understand the frustrations at this time and am looking for a statement from our FOH board regarding our present situation. Again I ask, please stay with us and use our influence for. change.

Remnants of Standards
On 12/08/2019 at 21:36, iainmac said:

We've had to do a server reset recently & it looks like some emails were sent out erroneously as a result. Please ignore -  this will not affect your Maroon Points. 

For plot ceremony invites,  once you hit the 1000 point threshold,  please drop an email to invitations (at) foundationofhearts.org

Hi, i've emailed the above address quite a few days ago, in terms of attending the next ceremony but no reply as yet.

Is it best to contact again?

8 hours ago, o1djambo said:

I would ask you or others not to cancel your pledge. It is our club and not Mrs Budge or Mr Levines. We are almost there in buying off the majority of shares from Bidco and must use  our FOH to influence the direction of our club. I do understand the frustrations at this time and am looking for a statement from our FOH board regarding our present situation. Again I ask, please stay with us and use our influence for. change.

It’s not our club.

Power is being abused by the two people you mention. Come on, Anne open your eyes!

I’ll be back when he’s gone and FoH will not lose out.

Remnants of Standards

The manager and players may change but hopefully FOH will be here for good. It may be hard just now, but let's not lose sight of the bigger picture and keep pledging.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely buzzing to be in a position to have been able to double my monthly contribution as of today.

I f*****g love this club HHGH.

:yas:

34 minutes ago, daveb15 said:

Absolutely buzzing to be in a position to have been able to double my monthly contribution as of today.

I f*****g love this club HHGH.

Well done, sterling news.

I’ve just finished uni and awaiting a start date for my post graduate employment. Likewise I Intend to double my pledge and attend more matches than recent finances have afforded. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got an email saying I have hit the magic number for the 1956 club.  Can anyone who has already reached that number let me know what I should expect?

Looking forward to the upcoming plot ceremony on the 27th!

Hi I sent you 3 emails asking if you could send my 56 reward out to me as I am unable to attend on the date stated but as yet have had no response I just wondered if you received them.

I rarely venture to the FOH website but I had a quick wander over there and noticed that the last NEWS item was from June 2018 and that despite my monthly pledge my account has not changed for months.  Yet I received an email recently from FOH advising that I had been awarded bonus points, for what I do not know. 

Is this just me?

Happened to me a while back you need to get in touch with them and they will update your points. Mines stayed the same for months 

This will definitely have already been posted in this thread but does anyone have an email to contact the club about the rewards? I haven't had the plot ceremony yet despite passing the mark about a year and a half ago or something and have also passed one of the club things and have no idea what it is or entails. 

Cheers

13 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

This will definitely have already been posted in this thread but does anyone have an email to contact the club about the rewards? I haven't had the plot ceremony yet despite passing the mark about a year and a half ago or something and have also passed one of the club things and have no idea what it is or entails. 

Cheers

[email protected]

• 5 weeks later...
Zippyisajambo

Hi, i got an email in Sept having reached 1000 and plot ceremony - saying they would be in touch soon. Not heard a thing since? How long is the wait for this?
Thanks

On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:40, Tasavallan said:

I rarely venture to the FOH website but I had a quick wander over there and noticed that the last NEWS item was from June 2018 and that despite my monthly pledge my account has not changed for months.  Yet I received an email recently from FOH advising that I had been awarded bonus points, for what I do not know. 

Is this just me?

The problems with my log-in and account details/points total have been sorted.  Thanks.

However, it does seem that NEWS has not been updated since JUNE 2018.

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Alex said:

Hi @iainmac I'm switching  banks so wanted to change the account my DD comes out of, is there a way to do that online?

Thanks

The last time I changed bank accounts I used a switching service where all my DDs were moved to the new account. If you're doing the same you shouldn't have to do anything.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Hi @iainmac I'm switching  banks so wanted to change the account my DD comes out of, is there a way to do that online?

Thanks

Only way to change your bank account details on our system is to cancel existing pledge &  restart with new bank details. You can do that here:

https://www.foundationofhearts.org/my-account/

Please ensure that you use the same email address to allow your Maroon Points to keep accruing. 

• davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic
  • davemclaren unpinned this topic