FOH - Pledging and any problems

iainmac

Website refusing to recognize my new email address on the laptop.  Can you tell me what to do about that.  It's become a real frustration.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

12 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Website refusing to recognize my new email address on the laptop.  Can you tell me what to do about that.  It's become a real frustration.

If you can pm the old & new email addresses, I'll get this looked into for you. 

durhamhearts

Are the maroon points updated on a certain date of the month if so what date just its the 31st and mine seems static or do I need to send my monthly e mail to have them updated

Captain America

My points were not getting added for about 6/7 months, monthly emails were achieving nothing, Gary Halliday got it fixed and advised me to contact new rewards email address. 

Points weren't automatically added for last 2 months, I emailed them yesterday and within few hours was all fixed.

:)

18 hours ago, durhamhearts said:

Are the maroon points updated on a certain date of the month if so what date just its the 31st and mine seems static or do I need to send my monthly e mail to have them updated

The website is usually updated towards the back end of each month.

durhamhearts
3 hours ago, iainmac said:

The website is usually updated towards the back end of each month.

updated today iainmac cheers

How many maroon points should you get for each £?

Mine have been static since before March(when I took a note of how many I had).

edit: never mind. Found the explanation on the FoH site. 1.5 points/£. My points are well down. 

Edited by gjcc

4 hours ago, gjcc said:

How many maroon points should you get for each £?

Mine have been static since before March(when I took a note of how many I had).

edit: never mind. Found the explanation on the FoH site. 1.5 points/£. My points are well down. 

Drop an email to [email protected] please. 

• 5 weeks later...

Attended my plot ceremony today.

What a fantastic thing to be a part of.

The people behind the scenes at Heart of Midlothian are the heart and soul of a club that is my kind of club.

I'm away to drink to that.

?

8 hours ago, jake said:

The people behind the scenes at Heart of Midlothian are the heart and soul of a club that is my kind of club.

?

Glad you enjoyed  it -  it's a great day out! 

17 hours ago, jake said:

?

I also attended the plot ceremony 02/09 it was a fantastic day so proud to be surrounded by Legends who stepped up and helped save our club. Hats of to the organisers and helpers who made my plot ceremony so special, their hard work is appreciated.

Hi @iainmac

I'd originally emailed Garry, asking for my pledge to be changed which he said would be sorted after I provided him with my registered email address. (I done this on 26th April) I then noticed last month that this hasn't been changed so emailed him on the 28th Aug, but have since has no reply.

Can I PM you my details for this to be looked into?

9 hours ago, Sex Panther said:

Hi @iainmac

I'd originally emailed Garry, asking for my pledge to be changed which he said would be sorted after I provided him with my registered email address. (I done this on 26th April) I then noticed last month that this hasn't been changed so emailed him on the 28th Aug, but have since has no reply.

Can I PM you my details for this to be looked into?

If you send your details to [email protected],  this will get sorted. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/09/2018 at 07:51, durhamhearts said:

I also attended the plot ceremony 02/09 it was a fantastic day so proud to be surrounded by Legends who stepped up and helped save our club. Hats of to the organisers and helpers who made my plot ceremony so special, their hard work is appreciated.

I attended the plot ceremony earlier today and agree with all of the above, it was a wonderful thing to be part of.

Finally started earning more money after starting a new job so figured I should finally become a member. Thought I might as well subscribe to Hearts TV while I'm at it. It's ****ing happening. The league flag is getting unfurled in Gorgie next year. 

Quick question for @iainmac if that’s ok. I’ve just upped my monthly cont from £20 to £25 through the website, and it’s asked me to set up a new DD. Fair enough, it was very easy to do BUT can I assume the old £20 pm DD has been cancelled? Or should I make a point of cancelling it at my bank?

And just another wee point, I’m seeing Stuart W and Gary H on twitter talking of a rake of new/upped pledges, would it be an idea to put some sort of official update out? These increases are a good news story... and we can never have enough good news stories! We should be shouting from the rooftops about this!

cheers ????

48 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Quick question for @iainmac if that’s ok. I’ve just upped my monthly cont from £20 to £25 through the website, and it’s asked me to set up a new DD. Fair enough, it was very easy to do BUT can I assume the old £20 pm DD has been cancelled? Or should I make a point of cancelling it at my bank?

And just another wee point, I’m seeing Stuart W and Gary H on twitter talking of a rake of new/upped pledges, would it be an idea to put some sort of official update out? These increases are a good news story... and we can never have enough good news stories! We should be shouting from the rooftops about this!

cheers ????

When you amend your DD,  you should get an email from GoCardless. If you action that email,  you shouldn't have to cancel your original DD,  if that makes sense? If you drop an email to [email protected],  that can easily be checked for you. 

The official update -  other than the social media stuff - will probably come through the FoH blog, as it takes a while to collate new pledgers & increases. As Stuart &  Garry have tweeted,  and also on JKB, we are seeing increased activity that seems to have mostly been triggered by our latest signing! Tremendous! 

23 minutes ago, iainmac said:

When you amend your DD,  you should get an email from GoCardless. If you action that email,  you shouldn't have to cancel your original DD,  if that makes sense? If you drop an email to [email protected],  that can easily be checked for you. 

The official update -  other than the social media stuff - will probably come through the FoH blog, as it takes a while to collate new pledgers & increases. As Stuart &  Garry have tweeted,  and also on JKB, we are seeing increased activity that seems to have mostly been triggered by our latest signing! Tremendous! 

Cheers for the prompt reply. I got two emails after increasing, yet none of them have anything to ‘action’ as such. I’ll keep an eye on next months DD and if there are any issues I’ll contact that email address you gave. 

Thabks again ????

Hi @iainmac

Maybe a question for yourself.  Once you go past the threshold of a reward i.e the plot souvenir threshold I have just passed how long would it normally take to get invited along.  Really looking forward to this, it sounds like an incredible day

Thanks

Chris

37 minutes ago, Jambosimmy said:

Hi @iainmac

Maybe a question for yourself.  Once you go past the threshold of a reward i.e the plot souvenir threshold I have just passed how long would it normally take to get invited along.  Really looking forward to this, it sounds like an incredible day

Thanks

Chris

There are too many variables involved for me to give you an accurate answer to that question but it'll happen eventually. When it does, it's a great day out! If you think you've been waiting too long, you can always drop [email protected] an email? 

18 hours ago, 1953 said:

I attended the plot ceremony earlier today and agree with all of the above, it was a wonderful thing to be part of.

The photos rom the plot ceremony 02/09 are available on the FOH page now

http://www.blogfoundationofhearts.org/plotholder-ceremony-september-2018/

Edited by durhamhearts

2 hours ago, iainmac said:

There are too many variables involved for me to give you an accurate answer to that question but it'll happen eventually. When it does, it's a great day out! If you think you've been waiting too long, you can always drop [email protected] an email? 

Nah, not been waiting too long.  thanks though Iain, appreciate your help

22 hours ago, iainmac said:

I've increased my pledge a couple of times but each time it's gone through as a new pledge.

Three DDM's are now paid from my bank account, but when I log in it only shows my pledge as the original amount and the other two don't appear anywhere.

It looks like I'm only collecting Maroon Points for the one pledge (not that bothered about that tbh as I've passed the 1956 & 1998 membership points but not heard anything   it's just to ensure FOH are actually receiving the cash).

Edited by Rudolf

3 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

I've increased my pledge a couple of times but each time it's gone through as a new pledge.

Three DDM's are now paid from my bank account, but when I log in it only shows my pledge as the original amount and the other two don't appear anywhere.

It looks like I'm only collecting Maroon Points for the one pledge (not that bothered about that tbh, it's just to ensure FOH are actually receiving the cash).

The website will only ever show one pledge but if you want the 3 DD's sorted out, drop an email to the Rewards inbox. 

Your Maroon Points will be calculated based on all of your DD's. 

5 minutes ago, iainmac said:

The website will only ever show one pledge but if you want the 3 DD's sorted out, drop an email to the Rewards inbox. 

Your Maroon Points will be calculated based on all of your DD's. 

Thanks Iain.

I'll give it a go, in fact I'll cancel all three and do a new one for a bit more then everyone's a winner!

Chaka Demus & pliers

If i want to increase my pledge do I enter the new total amount I want to pledge or only the additional amount I want to pay?

15 minutes ago, Chaka Demus & pliers said:

If i want to increase my pledge do I enter the new total amount I want to pledge or only the additional amount I want to pay?

Total amount. 

Quick question. I pay a monthly amount to FoH.

My son, 17, would like to pay £2 a month out of his meagre part time wages. The minimum is £10. Could a younger section of FoH be established to allow for smaller amounts? I acknowledge there will be legislation re younger persons paying but I think an adult vouching for them could work?

I think FoH are missing a trick here but also think FoH will have thought of this already and there are barriers I am unaware of.

11 minutes ago, Independence said:

My son, 17, would like to pay £2 a month out of his meagre part time wages. The minimum is £10. Could a younger section of FoH be established to allow for smaller amounts? I acknowledge there will be legislation re younger persons paying but I think an adult vouching for them could work?

I think FoH are missing a trick here but also think FoH will have thought of this already and there are barriers I am unaware of.

Probably more to do with the administration costs?

11 minutes ago, Independence said:

Thanks, good point but........?

I said it like a question in my head so that's why I put the question mark in?

50 minutes ago, Independence said:

One for info@ I think! 

21 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

I said it like a question in my head so that's why I put the question mark in?

Apologies as I wasn’t referring to your ? I was asking a question. Thanks for reply. 

On 17/09/2018 at 09:55, Mr Sifter said:

cheers ????

On 17/09/2018 at 10:50, iainmac said:

On 17/09/2018 at 11:16, Mr Sifter said:

Cheers for the prompt reply. I got two emails after increasing, yet none of them have anything to ‘action’ as such. I’ll keep an eye on next months DD and if there are any issues I’ll contact that email address you gave. 

Thabks again ????

Hi again @iainmac, I’ve just checked my bank and it’s showing I now have two DDs set up for FOH. The second one seems to be the new one, do you think I should just go ahead and cancel the old £20 one, given that the new one seems to be set up ok?

1EA60362-4261-4266-BEB4-FEE5EA056C95.jpeg

Edited by Mr Sifter

11 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Hi again @iainmac, I’ve just checked my bank and it’s showing I now have two DDs set up for FOH. The second one seems to be the new one, do you think I should just go ahead and cancel the old £20 one, given that the new one seems to be set up ok?

Email Rewards inbox & it'll get sorted. 

On 19/09/2018 at 10:01, iainmac said:

Email Rewards inbox & it'll get sorted. 

Yes. Best to cancel original dd. I finished up paying two direct debits.

t

41 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

Yes. Best to cancel original dd. I finished up paying two direct debits.

t

If that happens, you can get a refund. 

Apologies if mentioned already, but I’ve just clicked on the increase your pledge by a £1 & got an email confirmation saying FoH wants to set you up with a new subscription Hearts pledge £21 on the 5th of each month starting on the 5th October.

I then got a follow up email stating “ your subscription of £20 monthly to the FoH for the FoH pledge has been cancelled”

is that what happened to anyone else who added the extra £1?

Edited by sac

40 minutes ago, sac said:

Apologies if mentioned already, but I’ve just clicked on the increase your pledge by a £1 & got an email confirmation saying FoH wants to set you up with a new subscription Hearts pledge £21 on the 5th of each month starting on the 5th October.

I then got a follow up email stating “ your subscription of £20 monthly to the FoH for the FoH pledge has been cancelled”

is that what happened to anyone else who added the extra £1?

Yes, they set up a new dd for the new amount. 

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been able to log into my FOH account since January. I've sent around 12 emails asking for help, also gave someone all my details at Foundation day last season. I've had one reply that was no help whatsoever, in solving this. Anyone know who I can contact to finally get this issue sorted. 

11 hours ago, deansin said:

I haven't been able to log into my FOH account since January. I've sent around 12 emails asking for help, also gave someone all my details at Foundation day last season. I've had one reply that was no help whatsoever, in solving this. Anyone know who I can contact to finally get this issue sorted. 

Have you tried the "password reset" link on the FoH website? 

23 hours ago, iainmac said:

Have you tried the "password reset" link on the FoH website? 

Yeah it let's me reset my password via email, however when I then go to log in. It just says There's been a problem logging in. 

1 hour ago, deansin said:

Yeah it let's me reset my password via email, however when I then go to log in. It just says There's been a problem logging in. 

Drop an email to rewards at foundationofhearts dot org and this will get sorted. 

On 19/09/2018 at 09:49, Mr Sifter said:

Hi @iainmac turns out BOTH dd’s have been taken today. I’ve tried emailing [email protected] twice now but it keeps bouncing back. I’ve pm’d you, hope you don’t mind ??

15 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

Hi @iainmac turns out BOTH dd’s have been taken today. I’ve tried emailing [email protected] twice now but it keeps bouncing back. I’ve pm’d you, hope you don’t mind ??

No problem. All sorted now. 

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic