• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

On 11/24/2017 at 14:49, 1971fozzy said:

My maroon points totals all wrong and when I email it comes back as undeliverable?

[email protected]

Seems to be a ongoing problem,money going in,points remaining the same!

Captain America

My points have been stuck since June and that was after they manually added previous points when they were previously had stopped.

Emailing once a month and not even getting replies for last few months.

Would have passed points milestone for plot ceremony months back so it is starting get frustrating not getting points fixed or even replies.

I've given up contacting them now as on the odd occasion a response is forthcoming it is the token  "thanks for hanging in there" response (which is now starting to grate tbh). Passed the plot ceremony threshold in September 2016 and the 1956 club in June this year and yet to be invited to anything (one of a number in the same boat). Maroon points are out by around 200 points. I recall a communication from a few months back stating that the backlog would recovered by year end, this is obviously not going to happen.

One positive could be that if an invite does eventually appear it could be held in the new stand facilities (which might even be completely finished at this rate!!)

FoH really need to up their game in terms of relevant communication I'm afraid.

Captain America

Recieved this email as will other members.

Dear Member

As you’ll be aware, we have launched the election for a new Foundation of Hearts board director. Voting closes at 12.00pm on Monday 18 December and there’s more information here:
More Information

If you’d like to ask the candidates a question, please email us at [email protected] with the question, putting ‘Election Question’ as the subject. We’ll get the two candidates to respond to any questions and post these on the Foundation website. Questions should be submitted by 5.00pm on Monday 11 December.

Kind regards

Stuart Wallace 
Chair
Foundation of Hearts

I am tempted to ask about the Maroon points issue on this to try and get some sort of reply. 

4 hours ago, C-3PO said:

Recieved this email as will other members.

Dear Member

As you’ll be aware, we have launched the election for a new Foundation of Hearts board director. Voting closes at 12.00pm on Monday 18 December and there’s more information here:
More Information

If you’d like to ask the candidates a question, please email us at [email protected] with the question, putting ‘Election Question’ as the subject. We’ll get the two candidates to respond to any questions and post these on the Foundation website. Questions should be submitted by 5.00pm on Monday 11 December.

Kind regards

Stuart Wallace 
Chair
Foundation of Hearts

I am tempted to ask about the Maroon points issue on this to try and get some sort of reply. 

So why don’t you?

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/12/2017 at 11:17, EC_Hearts said:

I've given up contacting them now as on the odd occasion a response is forthcoming it is the token  "thanks for hanging in there" response (which is now starting to grate tbh). Passed the plot ceremony threshold in September 2016 and the 1956 club in June this year and yet to be invited to anything (one of a number in the same boat). Maroon points are out by around 200 points. I recall a communication from a few months back stating that the backlog would recovered by year end, this is obviously not going to happen.

One positive could be that if an invite does eventually appear it could be held in the new stand facilities (which might even be completely finished at this rate!!)

FoH really need to up their game in terms of relevant communication I'm afraid.

I have moaned about this a few times on here but eventually got an email at the weekend inviting me to the plot ceremony. They have given me a choice of three Sunday's. 

Maybe I will get my 1956 club award at the same time!!! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/10/2017 at 06:38, BelgeJambo said:

76 extra pledgers added last month

FOH = 128k a month

HSL = 8 k a month 

only one big team in Edinburgh 

New stand.  Living Wage.  Smashing Celtic.  Smashing Hibs.  16 year olds.  Berra, Jon, Mitchell, Souttar, Naismith, Budge, Levein.

It's going to keep going in a northerly direction I think and the feel good factor amongst all the staff and the supporters must be at the highest level in years.

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
Just now, davemclaren said:

That’s good news. 

Definitely. Even at only a tenner a month per head thats an additional 20k+ a year right there.

I learned today that because of the thread pinned in The Terrace, there have been 57 new or increased pledges.  Well done everybody.  :thumbsup:

Captain America
On 12/9/2017 at 01:42, davemclaren said:

So why don’t you?

I had emailed them at the time and got a response saying they were going to fix the issue and was being passed to website manager to deal with but still no movement.

Missing 315 points now, would have passed threshold for pitch presentation a while ago. 

Another email sent off today but slowly starting to give up hope will be fixed. 

15 minutes ago, C-3PO said:

I had emailed them at the time and got a response saying they were going to fix the issue and was being passed to website manager to deal with but still no movement.

Missing 315 points now, would have passed threshold for pitch presentation a while ago. 

Another email sent off today but slowly starting to give up hope will be fixed. 

Not so good. ?

On 02/02/2018 at 21:20, Maple Leaf said:

I learned today that because of the thread pinned in The Terrace, there have been 57 new or increased pledges.  Well done everybody.  :thumbsup:

Excellent Ron. 

Should keep Ian Murray in ham sandwiches for a while! ??

My OP asked for this to be stickied until HMFC was back on terra firma. I think we're there! ??

However, I note there are still a few people who are having trouble with their maroon points. Mods, would it be possible to re-sticky this for a few more weeks so that anyone in that boat can PM me with their issues for collation? 

I promise to personally stay with this until we've resolved everyone's maroon points. 

jambo-in-furness

Ive had similar problems to those above, I would advise to keep a record of your maroon points and go cardless payments, and regularly email the foundation letting them know of your payments and what you calculate your maroon points to be, if you get your points updated around every 3 - 4 months, I've been doing this for over a year now, problem still not resolved but, I know my maroon points total.

Edited by jambo-in-furness

• Maple Leaf pinned this topic
1 hour ago, iainmac said:

My OP asked for this to be stickied until HMFC was back on terra firma. I think we're there! ??

However, I note there are still a few people who are having trouble with their maroon points. Mods, would it be possible to re-sticky this for a few more weeks so that anyone in that boat can PM me with their issues for collation? 

I promise to personally stay with this until we've resolved everyone's maroon points. 

Done.  :thumbsup:

Just now, iainmac said:

Cheers Maple Leaf. Appreciated. 

Come on folks. Bring out yer dead! ?

You might regret this. ?

Doctor FinnBarr

Not a problem as such but I was there today for the the wifes plot thingy.........but why does the piper not have a Hearts kilt? It was green FFS

He looked about my waist size, could've lent him one

Edited by bikerjambo

On 12/02/2018 at 22:17, iainmac said:

Cheers Maple Leaf. Appreciated. 

Come on folks. Bring out yer dead! ?

Hi Iain I was at plot ceromony where it was joked that most of us probabaly had enough points to be in the 1956 club. I know I have passed it ages ago but am stuck on 1290 and have been for a few months.

I dont know what the issue is as I thought some kind of accounting software or even excel could add this all up automatically. 

It wont stop me donating and I have increased the amount but it is a bit frustrating.

If you need a hand sure people will volunteer to help including myself.

The plot ceromony itself was enjoyable but a long affair with 77 awards.

I have emailed to ask a question about my increased pledge. No reply, and can't see the cash leaving my bank. 

Is anyone reading the emails? 

3 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Houston we  a problem.

Not really. 

I've notified you via PM what your correct points total is. As I also explained, it takes a little time for the website to catch up. 

There's no need to tell me every day that your points haven't changed yet. ?

4 hours ago, JamboGuy said:

I have emailed to ask a question about my increased pledge. No reply, and can't see the cash leaving my bank. 

Is anyone reading the emails? 

Yes, of course. 

If you want to drop me your email by PM, I'll get this chased up for you. 

Buzz, your two should be sorted now. 

Paisley Jambo should be sorted now 

Others are being worked on right now. Your patience is appreciated. 

26 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Buzz, your two should be sorted now. 

Paisley Jambo should be sorted now 

Others are being worked on right now. Your patience is appreciated. 

Thanks iainmac,I’ve just checked and all seems up to date now. I’ll keep an on them for the next few months.Hopefully back on track now.

My self and my wife both have accounts and our points don't match what we've paid in. I have emailed FoH but have not received an answer yet.

Can iainmac help please?

Edited by Dannie Boy

5 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

My self and my wife both have accounts and our points don't match what we've paid in. I have emailed FoH but have not received an answer yet.

Can iainmac help please?

I can if you let me know both email addresses by PM please. 

• 2 weeks later...
redtipsjambo

Hi guys 

Put myself down for the plot ceremony on 18th March, does the club contact me again regarding times etc 

or do I just turn up on sunday

cheers

1 hour ago, redtipsjambo said:

Hi guys 

Put myself down for the plot ceremony on 18th March, does the club contact me again regarding times etc 

or do I just turn up on sunday

cheers

Plot ceremony on 18th starts at 12:30 at the Main Stand Reception. 

Enjoy your day. 

redtipsjambo
4 hours ago, iainmac said:

Plot ceremony on 18th starts at 12:30 at the Main Stand Reception. 

Enjoy your day. 

Thanks iainmac

Oneneilberry

Have been pledging from the start (I think my DD bounced one month)£20 a month went down to £10 for about 7 months.Upped it to 15 last month and both payments came out my account.I let that go for a month then cancelled the £10 payment.Points total is showing at 625 would have though I was well over the thousand mark by now.

Captain America
On 26/04/2017 at 09:57, C-3PO said:

I have the same issue as EC_Hearts. Emailed FOH last month and Garry said he was passing to website manager but heard nothing since, my DDs were taken this month but points not added, missing 2 months worth of points so far.

Nearly a year on and I am still having the same issues.

Sending off an email a month but no had a response to the last few.

I would have past points total for ply ceremony few months back aswell.

Scunnered doesn't half cover it. 

On 11/03/2018 at 00:31, Oneneilberry said:

Have been pledging from the start (I think my DD bounced one month)£20 a month went down to £10 for about 7 months.Upped it to 15 last month and both payments came out my account.I let that go for a month then cancelled the £10 payment.Points total is showing at 625 would have though I was well over the thousand mark by now.

If you can let me know the email address you pledge from by PM please? 

I´m from Norway and would like to pledge. But Norway does not show on the list of countries. Is that a problem? Sent an e-mail to the foundation and they sent it to the website manager. Have not heard anything since february 2.

1 hour ago, ChrisW said:

I´m from Norway and would like to pledge. But Norway does not show on the list of countries. Is that a problem? Sent an e-mail to the foundation and they sent it to the website manager. Have not heard anything since february 2.

Can you use PayPal? 

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic