FOH - Pledging and any problems

iainmac

jambo-in-furness

I'm having similar problems, my donation is still going out of my bank account but it still says ?00 on my foundation dashboard, I'm not sure if my points have been updated as I don't check it regularly, can someone pm me to whom I should ask?

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

I'm having similar problems, my donation is still going out of my bank account but it still says ?00 on my foundation dashboard, I'm not sure if my points have been updated as I don't check it regularly, can someone pm me to whom I should ask?

Can you drop me a PM with the email address of your FoH account please and I'll get this looked at?

Logged on to try and do the add a pound and have the same issue - also says I need to add my bank details but the old amount came off last week.

jambo-in-furness

Can you drop me a PM with the email address of your FoH account please and I'll get this looked at?

Thanks, pm sent to you.

• 2 weeks later...
Captain America

I have the same issue as EC_Hearts. Emailed FOH last month and Garry said he was passing to website manager but heard nothing since, my DDs were taken this month but points not added, missing 2 months worth of points so far.

I have the same issue as EC_Hearts. Emailed FOH last month and Garry said he was passing to website manager but heard nothing since, my DDs were taken this month but points not added, missing 2 months worth of points so far.

PM me your email address and we'll add it to the investigation.

durhamhearts

I have the exact same problem on my dashboard my maroon points total hasn't changed for months, it also shows I pledge ?0.00 and when I went to up my pledge I didn't exist it asked for all my details like I was starting afresh yet my pledge leaves my bank account faithfully every month and numerous e mails have gleamed the result of zilch but it will be looked into this has been going on for a couple of months surely we have people who can manage a dashboard

yours

Frustrated DurhamHearts

I have the exact same problem on my dashboard my maroon points total hasn't changed for months, it also shows I pledge ?0.00 and when I went to up my pledge I didn't exist it asked for all my details like I was starting afresh yet my pledge leaves my bank account faithfully every month and numerous e mails have gleamed the result of zilch but it will be looked into this has been going on for a couple of months surely we have people who can manage a dashboard

yours

Frustrated DurhamHearts

Hi,

GoCardless have implemented some improvements over the weekend but if you can PM your email address, I'll get your situation looked at.

jambo-in-furness

Hi,

GoCardless have implemented some improvements over the weekend but if you can PM your email address, I'll get your situation looked at.

They've not implemented any my way.

durhamhearts

Hi,

PM sent Iainmac

• 2 weeks later...
jambo-in-furness

Well -------- my dashboard has my correct pledge amount at last, but, has not updated my maroon points, to my reckoning they should be at least 225 more than is shown.

Since i upped my pledge a few months ago i have stopped receiving email receipts and my points total hasnt been updated.

I hope its going to the right place

durhamhearts

My dashboard has not been fixed in the latest fix, my dashboard still shows the wrong maroon points total, my pledge still shows ?0.00, and when I attempted to increase my pledge I did not exist please repair my dashboard. My dashboard was operating fine up to a few months ago too

Captain America

My dashboard has not been fixed in the latest fix, my dashboard still shows the wrong maroon points total, my pledge still shows ?0.00, and when I attempted to increase my pledge I did not exist please repair my dashboard. My dashboard was operating fine up to a few months ago too

Mines not fixed yet.

Hopefully they still working on it. 

Thanks everyone for their patience with this.

The Foundation have been looking at this in the background but if anyone is still having problems with their dashboard or Maroon Points, can I please ask that they email :

[email protected]

Captain America

Thanks everyone for their patience with this.

The Foundation have been looking at this in the background but if anyone is still having problems with their dashboard or Maroon Points, can I please ask that they email :

[email protected]

Thanks for the update Iain. 

I have fired an email off this morning. 

Since i upped my pledge a few months ago i have stopped receiving email receipts and my points total hasnt been updated.

I hope its going to the right place

Similar boat for me. Not too worried about the points total as long as the money is getting to the right place.

• 2 weeks later...
jambo-in-furness

I've fired off 3 emails to Louise but still my maroon points are frozen at the same as 4 months ago (at least)

While I know I'm still helping the club, the maroon points and resulting invites to various awards gave me an extra fillip.

At the moment ?51:00 go out to go cardless every month, if my maroon points are frozen, how do I know my ?51:00 is going to FOH?

Lt Chard VC

I 'upgraded' to the extra ?1 plea towards end of April and I have not received any emails from go cardless no money has been taken from my card and pledge amount still shows ?0.00. I emailed FoH early May and received a reply saying it would be looked into but nothing has changed nor did I get a reply to my 2nd email few days ago....bit farcical really.

Captain America

No progress on issue for me either.

Not even a reply to the email this time.

Money still coming out of account but points not increased for months.

gooners1886

Pledged 84bd4eca470556ffd5326c519735dfcf.png I'm looking for one of these in xxl cheers can u help me find one thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

durhamhearts

No progress at all here for me my pledge continues to leave my account,

Maroon points remain the same and have not updated for months

My monthly pledge on my Dashboard reads ?0.00

2 e mails to Louise as requested not even a reply/update

C'mon correcting a dashboard cant be rocket science getting beyond a joke now FOH

jambo-in-furness

I've asked for an update.

Best of luck with that one.

An update on my issue.

Was resolved in two stages first the correct pledge amount appeared and this was  followed about  2 weeks later by a maroon points update.

So obviously things are being worked on just taking a bit of time it seems.

durhamhearts

After reading EC Hearts promising news I checked mine still the same showing I pledge ?0.00 and my maroon points remain the same ie no progress whatsoever fed doesn't cut it now

Since I upped it by ?1 I've had no maroon points added (last 3 payments and no doubt the one coming off in the next day or so.

Sorry folks,

Not trying to come across as smug really just trying to show that things are being looked at. I'm sure everything will be dealt with but given that everyone is a volunteer it may take a bit longer.

Captain America

Has anyone had a reply back from the [email protected] email address?

Issue still not resolved for me and feel it bit pointless sending another chasing email if we not even getting responses now. 

durhamhearts

I sent  [email protected] an e mail on 16/05 at her request with my issues yep no reply and my dashboard issues remain unresolved how hard can this be to sort and yes my pledge continues to go getting fed up with this now

• 2 weeks later...
jambo-in-furness

Another payment goes in and my maroon points remain stuck on what they were in January/February and I brought this to FOH attention in March, I'm beginning to lose hope that this matter will be resolved. I only pray that my go cardless payments are going to the FOH otherwise that's ?204 - ?255 lost.

Imagine what the Vermin would make out of that!

Captain America

Another payment goes in and my maroon points remain stuck on what they were in January/February and I brought this to FOH attention in March, I'm beginning to lose hope that this matter will be resolved. I only pray that my go cardless payments are going to the FOH otherwise that's ?204 - ?255 lost.

Imagine what the Vermin would make out of that!

I have just sent another email to FOH as I am in the same boat. Points have been stuck since Jan/Feb and I should be approaching a milestone in the next month or so for the pitch ceremony, last few emails have been not even replied to so not holding out much hope of things getting fixed anytime soon.

As you say I hope the money is going to the right place but is becoming a bit disheartening.

I have just sent another email to FOH as I am in the same boat. Points have been stuck since Jan/Feb and I should be approaching a milestone in the next month or so for the pitch ceremony, last few emails have been not even replied to so not holding out much hope of things getting fixed anytime soon.

As you say I hope the money is going to the right place but is becoming a bit disheartening.

Did you send it to

[email protected]?

Edited by iainmac

jambo-in-furness

I've had emails from Louise and Garry thanking me for my patience and telling me how valued my support is, assuring me that it will be resolved soon.

Now while I'm sure they are doing their best and I realise they probably are trying to resolve my and other FOH members without remuneration it is now beginning to irritate.

I have now passed a number of thresholds had my correct maroon points been shown on my dashboard, oh how I long for that monthly email I used to get thanking me for my donation, it let me know the money was going to where it should.

• 1 month later...

A few months ago I may have given fellow pledgers hope that their maroon points and pledge issues would be resolved shortly.

I must apologise for offering this false hope as it appears the fix to my account was only temporary. My issues have not been resolved, I'm still sending emails which go unanswered so I can only hope my pledge is actually reaching FOH. Changed the pledge amount to see if this would  help but as I still didn't receive a confirmation email  I doubt the situation has changed.

Confirmation email from go-cardless for HYDC payment still being received like clockwork every month?

• 2 weeks later...
Independence

Apologies for changing topic but...........I am thinking of purchasing 3 x membership for 'One in a Million', for my 2 boys and myself. I cannot find much information on this. When I open the Hearts website and click on 'more information' and 'form' , on the 'One in a Million' page I am redirected to a new domain page !!!!! Very frustrating. Can anyone supply some information like has this been popular? I am keen for our names to be on the new stand and this will cost ?250 as I am a FoH regular contributor. I haven't heard much about this, which is probably my fault, but I would appreciate some reassurance or otherwise? Thanks.

Apologies for changing topic but...........I am thinking of purchasing 3 x membership for 'One in a Million', for my 2 boys and myself. I cannot find much information on this. When I open the Hearts website and click on 'more information' and 'form' , on the 'One in a Million' page I am redirected to a new domain page !!!!! Very frustrating. Can anyone supply some information like has this been popular? I am keen for our names to be on the new stand and this will cost ?250 as I am a FoH regular contributor. I haven't heard much about this, which is probably my fault, but I would appreciate some reassurance or otherwise? Thanks.

Hope this helps?

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5985

Independence

Hope this helps?

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5985new domain name page -

Thanks for reply but I have viewed this page several times. When I click on the links for 'further information' and 'form' it takes me to - smgb.co.uk  a new domain website. It is maybe my computer? I will contact the club direct tomorrow.

heartsfc_fan

A few months ago I may have given fellow pledgers hope that their maroon points and pledge issues would be resolved shortly.

I must apologise for offering this false hope as it appears the fix to my account was only temporary. My issues have not been resolved, I'm still sending emails which go unanswered so I can only hope my pledge is actually reaching FOH. Changed the pledge amount to see if this would help but as I still didn't receive a confirmation email I doubt the situation has changed.

Confirmation email from go-cardless for HYDC payment still being received like clockwork every month?

My FOH dashboard is the same. Says pledge amount ?00 but money is leaving my account each month. No email confirmation however. That seemed to stop about January/Feb.

I'm not overly fussed about the maroon points. I declined the pitch ceremony invitation. I'm not wanting anything in return for my pledge just s football club to support (!) I've got my name on the FOH top so that's good enough for me. Just want to be sure the money is actually reaching the right source still...!

• 4 weeks later...

My maroon points have been stuck at 979 for two months now. Not the end of the world but I was looking forward to breaking the 1,000 barrier.

• 4 weeks later...

76 extra pledgers added last month

FOH = 128k a month

HSL = 8 k a month 

only one big team in Edinburgh 

Edited by BelgeJambo

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/09/2017 at 22:17, Paisley Jambo said:

My maroon points have been stuck at 979 for two months now. Not the end of the world but I was looking forward to breaking the 1,000 barrier.

I’ve been keeping an eye on my FOH account since I stumbled on this thread a few months ago and found my points total has been stuck since around June this year.I’ve sent an email to the address on the website but have had no response.My direct debit is taken each month but I no longer get an email confirmation.Like others on here I am keen to make sure that my money is reaching the foundation.Is there any other email address I could try?

Hi,

I cancelled my sub but am wanting to pledge again with an increased sub.  However, I have forgotten my password so clicked on the link to send me an email with a password reset and I am not getting it.  If anyone is from the FoH here can you PM me with some help please?

Cheers

13 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Hi,

I cancelled my sub but am wanting to pledge again with an increased sub.  However, I have forgotten my password so clicked on the link to send me an email with a password reset and I am not getting it.  If anyone is from the FoH here can you PM me with some help please?

Cheers

I assume you checked your spam/junk folder? ?

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic