FOH - Pledging and any problems

iainmac

Sorry for the delay in replying to this.  I just noticed it!

JKB donates ?100 per month to the FoH. 

I believe that the FoH already provides a facility for ad hoc donations, so I doubt if an ongoing donation link on JKB is required.

It does indeed Ron. Top up link at the bottom of this page. Happy pledging! ?

http://www.foundationofhearts.org/1104

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

Seems a retrograde step for Gocardless.

I tend to agree Dave. While most businesses offer a self help / zero touch 24x7 option these days, GC have now made it that a human at their end - presumably within office hours - will have to action / deal with changes, which will only add to their costs.

• 1 month later...

Is there still somewhere for supporters to register/join FoH at tynecastle on match day?

My dad would now like to pledge but refuses to do anything financial online hence his insistence on queuing for cup tickets last week.

Thanks.

Is there still somewhere for supporters to register/join FoH at tynecastle on match day?

My dad would now like to pledge but refuses to do anything financial online hence his insistence on queuing for cup tickets last week.

Thanks.

FoH always have a presence on match days at the office building in McLeod Street just across from the Club Sbop / Ticket Office. Pop in before any home game.

FoH always have a presence on match days at the office building in McLeod Street just across from the Club Sbop / Ticket Office. Pop in before any home game.

Thanks very much iainmac. I shall take him in before the Hibs game.

Sorry for the delay in replying to this. I just noticed it!

JKB donates ?100 per month to the FoH.

I believe that the FoH already provides a facility for ad hoc donations, so I doubt if an ongoing donation link on JKB is required.

Thanks didn't know jkb was donating

Good effort

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
MrWinningSmith

Is there a way to change your direct debit date online? Signed up to the GoCardless website but its baffling. 

Is there a way to change your direct debit date online? Signed up to the GoCardless website but its baffling.

I think the only way to nominate the date is to use the Standing Order option. All DDs are drawn down early in the month.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way you can see all transactions and payments, rather than just points?

Just pledged another tenner a month

same

Did find the email address to cancel old dd, help@gocardless was not valid from my phone so had to phone 0207 183 8674

E-mailed the foundation a month ago now that the PayPal links for recurring payments are messed up--clicking the ?20/month option takes you to the ?30 page, as does clicking the ?30 option.  Also, there are not enough top up amounts available, as they start at ?150.  Received a reply from Brian that the web hosting company would be fixing things but so far, nothing doing.

Just thought it worth re-mentioning as I'm literally waiting to have a way to give the Foundation money, haha

E-mailed the foundation a month ago now that the PayPal links for recurring payments are messed up--clicking the ?20/month option takes you to the ?30 page, as does clicking the ?30 option. Also, there are not enough top up amounts available, as they start at ?150. Received a reply from Brian that the web hosting company would be fixing things but so far, nothing doing.

Just thought it worth re-mentioning as I'm literally waiting to have a way to give the Foundation money, haha

This will get sorted.

Thanks for your patience & your increased pledge.

August Landmesser

Lots of people across JKB recently have mentioned increasing their pledge so I thought I'd just leave this here, in case anyone is interested.

How To Increase Your Pledge

http://www.foundationofhearts.org/how-to-increase-your-pledge-1/

Very simple to do, thanks. I've just doubled my pledge, it feels good

Increased my monthly pledge. Funny how you get a great feeling when it comes out your bank every month. In it for life. Mon the Hearts.

• 4 weeks later...
colinmaroon

Their domain is .com so I'd play it safe and send it there too!

Thanks!  I will.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Probably quicker checking his bank account. :)

He said that he never got the email confirmation, not that the money didn't come out of his bank account! :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know of an alternative contact method to get in touch with FOH rather than the email. Have sent some 4 emails since last Monday regarding issues pertaining to my contribution but have not had any response.

Does anyone know of an alternative contact method to get in touch with FOH rather than the email. Have sent some 4 emails since last Monday regarding issues pertaining to my contribution but have not had any response.

Which email address are you using for the Foundation Jim?

Which email address are you using for the Foundation Jim?

Iain,

Thank you for your response. Someone has now been in touch and hopefully the matter will be resolved shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

Similar to a previous post the acknowledgement email from FoH hasn't appeared for the second month running, also my "dashboard" is showing my pledge amount as zero. I have contacted FoH as requested on the website ([email protected]) but have yet to see any change or get any response. I presume the system update is a major issue?

Similar to a previous post the acknowledgement email from FoH hasn't appeared for the second month running, also my "dashboard" is showing my pledge amount as zero. I have contacted FoH as requested on the website ([email protected]) but have yet to see any change or get any response. I presume the system update is a major issue?

If you're happy to PM your details to me (email address that you're registered with FoH) I'll try to get this resolved for you.

Just tried the ?1 top up thing on FOH website, but they seem to be having issues with that too.

If you have a look at the thread relating to the "up your pledge by a ?1" campaign, most issues seem to have been resolved on that.

If you're still struggling, let me know & I'll try to help.

chester copperpot

I like my pledge as it reminds me of a famous scoreline so have just chucked in 12 quid to cover a years worth of extra quids.

Posted this on the "up your pledge by a pound" thread but I'll post it here too.

I've mentioned this to the Foundation

It's 3 easy steps:

1 Login to your account

2 Click the plus one button

3 Click to approve in the email you get - done

Your dashboard will show as zero till you click in the email.

They've even moved the one off donation button up next to plus one to make it more obvious.

Appreciate the feedback on this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Do the FOH still have a presence at Tynecastle on matchday?.

After nearly two months of being fobbed off about incorrect account info I now feel the only option left is to speak to someone in person

davemclaren

Do the FOH still have a presence at Tynecastle on matchday?.

After nearly two months of being fobbed off about incorrect account info I now feel the only option left is to speak to someone in person

Are they actually taking the correct amount from your accounr?

The correct amount is still being taken from account Dave, However

- I'm not getting an email receipt anymore

- My account dashboard is showing my pledge as zero and my maroon points total has not been updated

So although the money is being taken from my account I am concerned that I have nothing to confirm it is actually being received by FOH whether that be an email receipt or simply continuing accumulation of maroon points.

Hopefully my concerns are unfounded but it has been nearly two months since this was first raised and nothing has changed.

For the next few months I will be sending FOH a monthly status of my account as I have calculated it. During this time the problem will hopefully be resolved.

If it is not I really don't know. As reluctant as I am to stop pledging I am looking for confirmation that my pledge is being received by FOH.

cheers

davemclaren

- My account dashboard is showing my pledge as zero and my maroon points total has not been updated

So although the money is being taken from my account I am concerned that I have nothing to confirm it is actually being received by FOH whether that be an email receipt or simply continuing accumulation of maroon points.

Hopefully my concerns are unfounded but it has been nearly two months since this was first raised and nothing has changed.

For the next few months I will be sending FOH a monthly status of my account as I have calculated it. During this time the problem will hopefully be resolved.

If it is not I really don't know. As reluctant as I am to stop pledging I am looking for confirmation that my pledge is being received by FOH.

cheers

Fair enough. Something is certainly wring there.

cheers

Trying to get someone to look into this.

Thanks Ian,

Stuart has actually taken time out of his holiday to respond to me (so I won't be emailing him again in the near future !!).

Response suggests what the issue could be and a possible solution all of which seems to make sense.

Will let you know the outcome.#

thanks again.

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic