FOH - Pledging and any problems

iainmac

arrghhh

just upped my payment after last months was taken and now its been taken twice... the original amount and the increased figure as well!

i've emailed both go cardless and FoH so hopefully will get it sorted. feel guilty asking for it back but i can't afford to pay more than double :(

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

really impressed with the way both go cardless & FoH have handled this.

almost immediate contact from go cardless and return of the erronious payment being processed today!

well done guys, terrific customer service

• 1 month later...
Destruction Derby

Might be worthwhile with emotions running high to "unpin" this at the top of the board for a short space of time. Me personally I don't pay much attention to whichever threads are at the top of the board, We might be able to get some new pledgers once they see this, or some other like me, will cancel their current Direct Debits and start a new 1 with either double what they started with up slightly increase their pledge. I take it's still the same way to change the amount we pledge, cancel current direct debit and start a new 1?

Been skint for a while, but done it noo! If I get a lift, then the Famous deserve some of it. They have given me so much, so here's a we bit back.

Oh, and that article in the paper pushed me over the edge! Dinnae tell Mrs Johnnyboy!!!

cookieboy

finally in a financial position to contribute so have just signed up to ?1(-)5 quid a month

merseyjambo

Question about the PayPal option.

Does it also come out on 2nd of month or does it come out on day you set it up

I pledged ?100 per month some time ago. There seems no movement in the takeover! What are they actually doing with the money? I hope it is not a bunch of wages for "helpers". All I see in the monthly lift from my account and not much information. I decided to let it run for 18months and then review the position. I am in Australia so don't get the Gen.

Thank you - and everone else - for the continued belief & contribution. Hopefully the good news has reached Oz & you can see what we have have all managed to achieve here?

indianajones

At least 4 members of my family will be signing up now. Encourage everyone you know to do the same, even if it is just a tenner a month, it all adds up.

If the foundation is looking in, it would be good to have an update of total of funds coming in each month from now on.

Can guarantee seeing rises and (hopefully no) dips would generate more interest in pledging and target setting.

Paisley Jambo

I want to increase the amount I put in on behalf of my son.

I know I need to cancel and then set up. I have tried to cancel and are having difficulty doing so.

Help, please!

Edited by Paisley Jambo

I want to increase the amount I put in on behalf of my son.

I know I need to cancel and then set up. I have tried to cancel and are having difficulty doing so.

Help, please!

1. Log into your GoCardless account.

2. Click on "Authorisations"

3. Click on "Foundation of Hearts Pledge"

4. In the top right hand corner of that screen, there is a gear wheel. Click on that.

5. Select "Cancel"

6. Set up new DD.

Hope that helps?

Edited by iainmac

Paisley Jambo

4. In the top right hand corner of that screen, there is a gear wheel. Click on that.

5. Select "Cancel"

6. Set up new DD.

Hope that helps?

Yes, thanks.

DD changed.

• 3 months later...

Email received confirming membership from 1.9.2014.

Info re ballot coming up for board member, AGM in November date tbc and documents, info to be mostly sent by email unless request otherwise.

Refreshment Barrier

5. Select "Cancel"

6. Set up new DD.

Hope that helps?

5. Select "Cancel"

6. Set up new DD.

Hope that helps?

what is link for GoCardless account

I don't have my initial e-mail

Increasing mines

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dont know if it has been discussed on here but the way to increase your pledge is now far far easier on the FOH website.

Might be a Peebles moment, might not... bump non the less!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It would take a day to explain how Scott Brown gets away with so many fouls

"no more fouls Scott" - more fouls, no booking etc.

Earlier this month I finally managed to begin pledging to FOH. I'd have loved to have done so earlier but had been left in a sticky financial situation by my(now) ex partner.

The payment to "gocardless" has shown on the DD section online but has not got a date as of yet. When should I expect it to be drawn down.

Earlier this month I finally managed to begin pledging to FOH. I'd have loved to have done so earlier but had been left in a sticky financial situation by my(now) ex partner.

The payment to "gocardless" has shown on the DD section online but has not got a date as of yet. When should I expect it to be drawn down.

Welcome aboard!

DD draw down date is usually around 1st couple of days in every month.

Welcome aboard!

DD draw down date is usually around 1st couple of days in every month.

Glad to be aboard. Annoyed I missed the first few stops. :lol:

Thanks for the info. :)

• 1 month later...

Okay, so as a new fan and season ticket holder, I have to admit to complete confusion regarding FoH and maroon points and loyalty points and everything else.  Is this the proper thread to ask for some guidance?

Okay, so as a new fan and season ticket holder, I have to admit to complete confusion regarding FoH and maroon points and loyalty points and everything else. Is this the proper thread to ask for some guidance?

Sure, fire away!

Maroon Points = 1.5 x FOH contributions leading to various membership levels & fan rewards,

Loyalty Points = points issued by the club for tickets purchased, season tickets etc & used as threshold for ticket allocation.

Edited by iainmac

Okay great!  Thanks.  And if I'm understanding correctly, Foundation of Hearts is the fans' way of having a personal stake in the club--if not quite ownership?  Whereas loyalty points exclusively have to do with tickets and that's the only way of earning them?

Edited by Justin Z

indianajones

Okay great!  Thanks.  And if I'm understanding correctly, Foundation of Hearts is the fans' way of having a personal stake in the club--if not quite ownership?  Whereas loyalty points exclusively have to do with tickets and that's the only way of earning them?

Pretty much. FoH is a fan led organisation that will one day own the club. Everything about it is fan orientated and every single hearts fan should be involved in this! The maroon points are just another incentive. Couldn't care less about them to be honest! (the points, that is)

Loyalty points are a way to ensure away tickets or cup tickets are offered first to regular Hearts attenders. Those with more points will have first option on important match tickets. The only way to earn these is by attending home and away matches. 

Edited by indianajones

• 1 month later...
Gimme an H...

Does anyone know if its possible to change the date your direct debit is collected?

Thanks in advance,

Does anyone know if its possible to change the date your direct debit is collected?

Thanks in advance,

I don't think you can change DD collection date but maybe if you switch to Standing Order you could control it that way?

Gimme an H...

I don't think you can change DD collection date but maybe if you switch to Standing Order you could control it that way?

Thanks for the info, will look into that. Didnt realise you could pay by standing order.

Thanks for the info, will look into that. Didnt realise you could pay by standing order.

You can but the SO must be sent to FOH at 23 Melville St - not your bank - otherwise FOH will not know who you are!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I thought they improved the atmosphere, overall.

There were periods in the game where we normally have silence from the home support, and they filled that gap.

They are not the most focal point when it comes to atmosphere when we are on top though.

The songs arw a bit shite, that Mothwrwell one about "being young" is utterly abysmal.

Get some good songs going please, for ****ed sake.

Appreciate this has probably been asked a million times but is there any way i can sign my daughter up as a pledger and pay on her behalf? I would also like to increase my contributions.

Appreciate this has probably been asked a million times but is there any way i can sign my daughter up as a pledger and pay on her behalf? I would also like to increase my contributions.

Set up a GoCardless account in her name (different email address) with your DD details.

Set up a GoCardless account in her name (different email address) with your DD details.

Thanks Iain.

• 2 months later...

Trying to increase my pledge. So I follow the link within FoH site and when I sign into my gocardless account, it tells me customer dashboards no longer exist. Is there anything I am missing or overlooking?

Just a random question for the JKB Admins - Does Kickback ever or consider making a contribution to FoH.

If we don't, would it be worth considering setting up a donation link for FOH that people can just drop a tenner here and a tenner there and when JKB feels the time is right, make the donation from random contributors on here

Apologies if this has been addressed before, just a thought

• 2 weeks later...
Gimme an H...

Hi iainmac,

Has the GoCardless site had a facelift/changed? I've just tried logging into my account as usual but the site now doesn't let me in. Is there somewhere else we can view and manage our direct debits?

Hi iainmac,

Has the GoCardless site had a facelift/changed? I've just tried logging into my account as usual but the site now doesn't let me in. Is there somewhere else we can view and manage our direct debits?

Just checked my own account & something does appear to have changed. I'm getting a message telling me that my account has been set up to pay DDs but not to collect them & suggesting I set up as a merchant!

Leave it with me.

Gimme an H...

Just checked my own account & something does appear to have changed. I'm getting a message telling me that my account has been set up to pay DDs but not to collect them & suggesting I set up as a merchant!

Leave it with me.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm getting also. Weird!

Thanks, I'll keep a look out on this thread.

Leave it with me.

Iain, Any news on the DD issue? I've just cancelled my DD because i'm changing bank accounts but can't seem to set up a new one? All links in this thread are either 404 Error or as you said set up as merchant? Any help appreciated, Cheers

Iain, Any news on the DD issue? I've just cancelled my DD because i'm changing bank accounts but can't seem to set up a new one? All links in this thread are either 404 Error or as you said set up as merchant? Any help appreciated, Cheers

It's been flagged to Gocardless over a week ago but it still hasn't been fixed. I'll chase this up again.

Ok, I've got to the bottom of this now. Gocardless have changed their system and we can no longer change anything via their site.

We have to either email or call Gocardless for any changes. This link explains how to do that :

http://www.foundationofhearts.org/how-to-increase-your-pledge-1/

help@gocardless or 0207 183 8674

Edited by iainmac

Ok, I've got to the bottom of this now. Gocardless have changed their system and we can no longer change anything via their site.

We have to either email or call Gocardless for any changes. This link explains how to do that :http://www.foundationofhearts.org/how-to-increase-your-pledge-1/

help@gocardless or 0207 183 8674

Seems a retrograde step for Gocardless.

Just a random question for the JKB Admins - Does Kickback ever or consider making a contribution to FoH.

If we don't, would it be worth considering setting up a donation link for FOH that people can just drop a tenner here and a tenner there and when JKB feels the time is right, make the donation from random contributors on here

Apologies if this has been addressed before, just a thought

Sorry for the delay in replying to this.  I just noticed it!

JKB donates ?100 per month to the FoH. 

I believe that the FoH already provides a facility for ad hoc donations, so I doubt if an ongoing donation link on JKB is required.

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic