HMFC - In Administration

hibshater

Just been told we have started the legal proceedings to put us into administration. Strap in guys and girls here we go.

Just been told we have started the legal proceedings to put us into administration. Strap in guys and girls here we go.

It's got that bad, that this is good news IMHO.

Fermit the Krog

Just got a random text saying almost word for word exact same. Either he reads JKB (doubtful) or is Hibs haters source also.

should I buy my season ticket now then?

Get four, or ten I always like multiples of ten makes it easier.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Foh about to start converting pledges as well.

They weren't waiting for admin though. Honest.

No doubt the headlines won't be about Hearts entering administration. They'll be plunging into admin no doubt :(

http://www.dailyreco...n-today-1958653

HEARTS are on the verge of being plunged into administration this afternoon.[/font]

Record Sport can reveal that crisis-ravaged Edinburgh club are to announce at the court of session in Edinburgh later today that they intend to appoint accountancy firm KPMG as administrators.[/font]

Chief executive David Southern will also brief staff at Tynecastle over the development which will leave their jobs in jeopardy.[/font]

Hearts will now face starting next season in the SPL with a 15 point deduction for breaching the top flight?s new insolvency rules.[/font]

what thread was that dazo ?

Scandinavian thread.

I'm hearing that the legal process of administration has begun.

I love how they're still using the term plunged. It's been on the cards for quite a while.

No doubt the headlines won't be about Hearts entering administration. They'll be plunging into admin no doubt :(

You must have seen the headline before you posted.

A bit of a KB frenzy going on here. No announcement - no administration - I'd be shocked if given the present hapless state of the club if there had not been some preliminary work done on smoothing the way for this to happen if needed. Not saying that this is not going to happen in the near future - I'd be surprised though if word of it leaked out before an official announcement was made.

http://www.dailyreco...n-today-1958653

HEARTS are on the verge of being plunged into administration this afternoon.

Record Sport can reveal that crisis-ravaged Edinburgh club are to announce at the court of session in Edinburgh later today that they intend to appoint accountancy firm KPMG as administrators.

Chief executive David Southern will also brief staff at Tynecastle over the development which will leave their jobs in jeopardy.

Hearts will now face starting next season in the SPL with a 15 point deduction for breaching the top flight?s new insolvency rules.

right after the story broke on JKB ;)

A bit of a KB frenzy going on here. No announcement - no administration - I'd be shocked if given the present hapless state of the club if there had not been some preliminary work done on smoothing the way for this to happen if needed. Not saying that this is not going to happen in the near future - I'd be surprised though if word of it leaked out before an official announcement was made.

Ah well given the stuff posted now - it looks like it is about to happen.

Genuinely not picked it from any thread or paper dazo. Just passing the info from someone I have no reason to disbelieve.

Francis Albert

The Record manages both "on the verge of financial oblivion" and "plunge into administration". Let's hope its as cosy an experience as some on here think. I am guessing 75 of 150 staff sacked within a week and cancellation of the Riccarton lease within a similar timescale. And months of uncertainty about who exactly the creditors are and who the administrator can sell the assets to, with a fair chance no-one will be in a position to agree a CVA any time soon. Reasonable chance of failing to fulfil fixtures and dismissal from the SPL with no re-entry at any level in the short to medium term. I've never seen admin a soft option. Hope I'm wrong of course.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

-15 points, transfer ban, team of bairns, Shan manager

What a disaster :lol:

Alwaysinourshadows

Good and bad news. Good news as potential buyers were always going to wait for this too happen and bad news for obvious reasons

About ******* time too.

Now get they ***** out our club and put it in black and white what is needed to get us back on track.

5-1........(can we still say this?)

Aye if it makes you happy, I suppose some can still say "worth it" and "wouldn't change a thing" if that helps them.

Gregory House M.D.

Thank ****. Staves off the immediate threat of being wound up and liquidated.

ricartonboy

This is surely part of the end game

For Romanvos tenure yes but never end game for Hearts

Toxteth O'Grady

Relieved really, it was inevitable and the sooner the better.

It will be a race against time now to get things sorted for the new season. We Still need the UBIG position to become clear though

The Record manages both "on the verge of financial oblivion" and "plunge into administration". Let's hope its as cosy an experience as some on here think. I am guessing 75 of 150 staff sacked within a week and cancellation of the Riccarton lease within a similar timescale. And months of uncertainty about who exactly the creditors are and who the administrator can sell the assets to, with a fair chance no-one will be in a position to agree a CVA any time soon. Reasonable chance of failing to fulfil fixtures and dismissal from the SPL with no re-entry at any level in the short to medium term. I've never seen admin a soft option. Hope I'm wrong of course.

well aren't you just a little ray of ******* sunshine :D

Preliminary work was done a long time ago. In preparation for the Rangers situation. wasn't KPMG then though...

May well be now.

Archived