.......and another loser still hurting

Clerry Jambo

....jist bwahahahahha

----------------------

Hopes, dreams and reality

Like every Hibs fan I have been angered by the cheating cup final victory referee, the back-dated red cards that they have escaped against us, the goal that everyone but the officials saw and the systematic cheating that has occured by playing players they patently couldn't afford. I am dumbfounded that they have the support of members of pariament, councilors and the SPL all of whom seem to feel their loyalty to the ****bos over-rides their democratic duty to voters and other fans and any sense of fair play or justice. The rules appear to be being bent to keep them alive and safe and financial reality seems to have been suspended on their behalf. All I can say is that, even if they get away with this, they can't change the laws of physics. If they do survive then, sooner or later, they will have to play a team they can afford and, in the long run, that will be the best outcome for Hibs. We can play them off the park to be honest. I want rid of cheats but if they stick around I am happy to see them beaten. I was at the 0-7 game and that was a decent ****bo squad; the lot they have now aren't a patch on the present Hibs team. I'm proud that Hibs have the moral high ground. They can keep their tarnished trophies and their gloating. If Hibs were involved with the kind of criminal activity that has passed for financial management at Tynecastle I would be ashamed; all of which brings me to my point...Whilst I am disappointed at the tone of the statement by the Lithuanian administrators that they will seek to protect the ****bos and sell them as a going concern I do note that, if that statement is true, it would be a first for anyone associated with that lot recently so the chances are it won't turn out exactly as they might hope, if I was them, I certainly wouldn't be cheering just yet. Rangers were lucky enough to have a decent part of the season and a close season to get themselves organised after their disaster and they only just managed it. Whilst the ****bos survive each day at the moment it means less time to retrieve the situation when things finally come to a head...which they most definitely will. In all honesty, I still believe they are doomed to extinction but, if not, they can either go the way of Rangers (without the assets or the support that is very unlikely) or Dunfermline (where it is more likely that they would drop through the leagues as financial reality kicks in) and they are unlikely to find it an easy route back. Apologies for the length of this post but I can assure you this is the edited version.

Seems every team has their share of paranoid arse holes, back dated red cards WTF, if the guy HAD stayed on we would have won far more easily he was almost as good a player for us as he was bad for that lot, he was sent off for a second bookable offence ya dunder heid.

Oh dear. That's one deluded Easter Rodent.

In the season of the big cup final we made a loss of ?90k. They made a loss of ?900k. They were the financial cheats but against all the odds we thrashed them.

And another point. We owned them long before Vlad came along.

They are the dregs. Jakey wee pish stained classless neds in their snot rag bokey strips. Feck them.

Easter Rodents...

I'll never tire of that phrase. :lol:

You and me both chief!!! :rofl:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You and me both chief!!! :rofl:

It deserves a place in the Kickback Profanasaurus.

Archived