.......and another loser still hurting

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

....jist bwahahahahha

----------------------

Hopes, dreams and reality

Like every Hibs fan I have been angered by the cheating cup final victory referee, the back-dated red cards that they have escaped against us, the goal that everyone but the officials saw and the systematic cheating that has occured by playing players they patently couldn't afford. I am dumbfounded that they have the support of members of pariament, councilors and the SPL all of whom seem to feel their loyalty to the ****bos over-rides their democratic duty to voters and other fans and any sense of fair play or justice. The rules appear to be being bent to keep them alive and safe and financial reality seems to have been suspended on their behalf. All I can say is that, even if they get away with this, they can't change the laws of physics. If they do survive then, sooner or later, they will have to play a team they can afford and, in the long run, that will be the best outcome for Hibs. We can play them off the park to be honest. I want rid of cheats but if they stick around I am happy to see them beaten. I was at the 0-7 game and that was a decent ****bo squad; the lot they have now aren't a patch on the present Hibs team. I'm proud that Hibs have the moral high ground. They can keep their tarnished trophies and their gloating. If Hibs were involved with the kind of criminal activity that has passed for financial management at Tynecastle I would be ashamed; all of which brings me to my point...Whilst I am disappointed at the tone of the statement by the Lithuanian administrators that they will seek to protect the ****bos and sell them as a going concern I do note that, if that statement is true, it would be a first for anyone associated with that lot recently so the chances are it won't turn out exactly as they might hope, if I was them, I certainly wouldn't be cheering just yet. Rangers were lucky enough to have a decent part of the season and a close season to get themselves organised after their disaster and they only just managed it. Whilst the ****bos survive each day at the moment it means less time to retrieve the situation when things finally come to a head...which they most definitely will. In all honesty, I still believe they are doomed to extinction but, if not, they can either go the way of Rangers (without the assets or the support that is very unlikely) or Dunfermline (where it is more likely that they would drop through the leagues as financial reality kicks in) and they are unlikely to find it an easy route back. Apologies for the length of this post but I can assure you this is the edited version.

Hawick Jambo

What a ****. Since when did they ever, ever have any morale high ground. Criminal activity hmmm.

Good to see them hurting. I just wish we had absolutely gone for the jugular in the Final and made it more than 5 - 1.

:lolpoint: h1b5 fans LIVE for the day that we go bust.

You know you've got a whopper when someone posts something like that. Every sentence is typed through absolute bitterness resulting from deep seated pain.

:pleasing:

GIRFUY.

Marvellous. Remind me how the cup final ref cheated? What retrospective red cards? Gowzer and Temps both got retro reds, whereas we could compile a fluppin dossier on reds their players could have had against us in the last 4 years which were never given nor reviewed. Players we couldn't afford from a team full of loanees who they can't afford, including a player who has single-handedly kept them in the SPL for two seasons in a row. And the wages they are paying they can't afford if you take one wee glance at their yearend accounts where they're leaking money. Support of the SPL? Same SPL who continually hammered us with fines for ill-discipline of players regardless of how ridiculous most red cards had been (Zal at Aberdeen anyone?). This is the SPL who are falling over themselves to "review" every little bit of activity down Tynie way, just waiting to stamp on us. Unforunately, we ain't broke no rules! We aren't a patch on the present Hibs team!? Well we'll see about that when they're without their only player. A player who scored 23 league goals yet they still managed to almost end up in a relegation fight - certainly showed relegation form.

And does the little shit not know what a paragraph is?

Ahhhh, that was fun

Cheered me up this morning!

Now lets see, what's more unfair, paying a player 100% of his wages 2 weeks or fielding a team of players that you are only paying 10% of their wages?

The People's Chimp

:jjyay:

I was already having a cracking morning, but that's made my day. The sheer agony seeping out of every word is a joy to behold.

Napoleon  Wilson

You really can taste the pain in that post.

"Tarnished trophies"

GIRFUY

I love the 'cheating ref' mantra.

Viva kujabi was on a yellow. He tugged the shirt. Penalty or not, that's a second yellow.

Do they really believe that hibs would have overturned a 2-1 deficit with ten men?

:cornette:

Absolute feckin rockets.

heartsfc_fan

Viva kujabi was on a yellow. He tugged the shirt. Penalty or not, that's a second yellow.

Do they really believe that hibs would have overturned a 2-1 deficit with ten men?

Absolute feckin rockets.

Exactly

Absolute feckin rockets.

And tripped him, Craigie, tugged his shirt and tripped him.

At a point in the game where they should have been embarassed to be at 2-1 with us.

Shit, we should have scored 10. I get professionalism, but sometimes you need to just shit all over whatever you can!

He is right :sob:

We have been patently cheating for years :sob:

We cannot cheat the laws of physics so we will have to pay that money back eventually :sob:

Oh lord we are dooooooomeedddd :sob:

Generic Username

Hopefully that boys missus leaves him for a Hearts fan, any kids he has grow up to play for the famous and he gets scudded in the puss with a Hearts football.

So by the logic of the Hobo - every single team who has won the cup in the last say 20 years (except Celtic's canter to the trophy this year) has cheated and all trophy wins are therefore tarnished - because I can't remember any debt free team winning it for a long time!

So in order to rightfully be the holder of a title you must be debt free and only pay players you can afford - so that'll take out the loanees as well........... Tell you what the SFA have got some task on their hands stripping all those titles and going through the accounts to award the trophies to the rightful winners..........and guess what Hibs still wont win one!!

And the moral high ground - do me a favour.........where do we start with that one, jeezus wept man !!

fabienleclerq

What players could we not afford? Romanov has the debt at per himself levels, ergo the players we have had have been paid for?

Generic Username

Whilst the boy has posted a load of old pish, he should be applauded for being able to even use a PC given he's clearly got a brain the size of a rat's scrotum.

Well done, you great big dribbler.

Snake Plissken

Damn, I wish I could change the laws of physics but sooner or later I'll have to pay back my student loan. :(

If only Stephen Hawking was Chancellor, the UK would have come through the recession just fine.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That was delightful... Just need one of our pet undercover ones to kram themselves on to this thread and start trying to agree with him.

Generic Username

Could you imagine the state this whopper must have been in when they got relegated? I'm amazed he didn't hang himself after the cup final.

Mind that time Hibs were owned by the paragons of financial management Duff and Gray?! Morale high ground, don't make me wet myself.

Could you imagine the state this whopper must have been in when they got relegated? I'm amazed he didn't hang himself after the cup final.

Would have needed an adult to tie the knot for him though and they generally don't own belts, shellsuits not requiring them.

The minute you think a fellow Jambos has forgotten about that wonderful day last May just send them a copy, that piss is why I will never ever let that lot forget.

Thats cheered me up no end. What a bitter tramp, he's either been on the meth or their support worker has turned their back for a minute and the loon has managed to sneak onto the PC. :silvio: :pleasingao:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I really can't understand why they don't just give up on Football altogether.

The pain has obviously not eased one iota. In fact it looks like its worsening.

Celebrating a 3-0 defeat was surely the reality check the deluded fools required.

Just give up tramps, just give up !

gorgie rd eh11

I like that he was at the 7-0 game, it means he's one of the p****s who swallowed all the flair propaganda then had to spend the best part of the next forty years making excuses as to why hibs were in fact p*sh. He's still at it.

5-1 :smug:

" the lot they have now aren't a patch on the present Hibs team"

First derby of the season was a fair result.

We pumped them in the new year .

The thumb goal was never over the line :whistling: fair result in the end.

We were slightly the better team in the Scottish cup but they score with a massive deflection.

They win the last derby of the season fully deserved.

Suppose 1 deserved win out of 5 is good if your a hobo.

Cheered me up this morning!

Now lets see, what's more unfair, paying a player 100% of his wages 2 weeks or fielding a team of players that you are only paying 10% of their wages?

This! How they cant compute that they fielded a team half of which they couldn't afford is beyond me

SWR was that a cheeky wee dig? :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The Future's Maroon

Brilliant, cheered me up reading that!

The bitterness is frightening, that guy will be off to the Forth Bridge shortly to throw himself off with that outlook!!

Marvellous. Remind me how the cup final ref cheated? What retrospective red cards? Gowzer and Temps both got retro reds, whereas we could compile a fluppin dossier on reds their players could have had against us in the last 4 years which were never given nor reviewed. Players we couldn't afford from a team full of loanees who they can't afford, including a player who has single-handedly kept them in the SPL for two seasons in a row. And the wages they are paying they can't afford if you take one wee glance at their yearend accounts where they're leaking money. Support of the SPL? Same SPL who continually hammered us with fines for ill-discipline of players regardless of how ridiculous most red cards had been (Zal at Aberdeen anyone?). This is the SPL who are falling over themselves to "review" every little bit of activity down Tynie way, just waiting to stamp on us. Unforunately, we ain't broke no rules! We aren't a patch on the present Hibs team!? Well we'll see about that when they're without their only player. A player who scored 23 league goals yet they still managed to almost end up in a relegation fight - certainly showed relegation form.

And does the little shit not know what a paragraph is?

Ahhhh, that was fun

BigO - hope you don't mind, but i used a few of your words in a 'final' shit.net post. Couldn't resist replying to the original post!

Just been over on .net...christ, they are totally obsessed with us! There only hope is if we go bust...it's what they live for. Utter tramps, the lot of them!

john brownlee

Just another day to laugh at the HIVees ....Hobos,h1b5s vermine. HAHAHAHA..they just keep on GIVIN'

In summary that reads: deluded, bitter and angry of how shite his own team is, but afraid to admit to reality.

Also what does the laws of physics have to do with finances you utter tube.

Archived