Tax case/wages - Hearts bust in a week? (merged)

red

There may be trouble ahead.........both due but nae dough :-/

Embargo could be extended which would curb almost cert deals for boyd and goodwillie(btw both of they links with Hearts are very true, Locke has spoken and agreed terms with both. Fact!)

I didnt work anything out......however someone told me today we are in shit creek. That someone is someone and right now Serjious is doing cartwheels trying to get this tax bill paid. Its only 95k. If wages aint paid then gauranteed embargo extension so no dg or kb. That enough info for u lord

rossthejambo

It starts...

I'll be in The Shed for the next week or two :(

And how did you work this out?

The club have banked the money for 6500k season tickets.

Would have been spent before the end of the season. Why else have the renewals so early?

Surely there would have been prize money, etc from SPL due at end of season though?

scottish_chicP
It starts...

I'll be in The Shed for the next week or two :(

Week or two? I'd give it a month or two!

Week or two? I'd give it a month or two!

Always thought that "By bus and car" sub forum looked quite peaceful. Bagsy that as my bunker.

scottish_chicP

Always thought that "By bus and car" sub forum looked quite peaceful. Bagsy that as my bunker.

It was all good when I was in another timezone. I was generally asleep through all the crap!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Get the feeling we're screwed. (again)

We always were.

Sergio Garcia

With all the players could do a job threads and now these threads may be time for a Summer sabbatical from the Terrace.

See you in July folks.

See when you wake up on a Monday and think "I can just tell this is going to be a complete shanner of a week" I got this today and it didnt disappoint. Now this. Hello Tuesday. Any shops sell strongbow at midnight around south Edinburgh?

And how did you work this out?

The club have banked the money for 6500k season tickets.

Where are they all gonna sit?

The People's Chimp

Just sunk half a bottle of Macallan. Shall see the rest off before bed.

:(

:sob:

Didn't the BBC report that we had paid the tax case instalment due this year in May?

If we have no money why are we talking to potential signing targets?

I'm sitting in the Terrace for now ...

CavySlaveJambo

1. There is still over a week until the wages are due. Signings may be made before that time.

2. Isn't the tax bill due at the start of the month? In which case it should have been paid urm before today.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

the end is near for us. you have to wonder how the **** we cant find 100k with 2 million quids season tickets sold.

Sounds like they are just printing rumours from here. Tax bill Goodwillie Boyd and Wotherspoon. If the other rags print it it may be more worrying though.

I think everybody knows we have been living on borrowed time for a while now. If its gonna happen, get it over with and we can either 1) move on from whatever is left, or 2) one of the 3 million consortiums put up or shut up.

At least the season is over so we have the summer to sort all this shit out once and for all

Can't be true, nothing on dotnet about it.

Although there is this (it is the Sun )

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4954045/Jambos-in-crisis-Hearts-face-tax-bill-hell.html

Bust in a week!

Exclusive

By KENNY MILLAR

Published: 10 minutes ago

HEARTS have seven days to find ?100,000 or face going bust.

The stricken club last night plunged into a new crisis over an unpaid PAYE bill, with boss Gary Locke in limbo.

They now have a week to settle or face the repect of a winding-up order.

Club chiefs insist they are scrambling to find the funds and that administration isn?t inevitable. But failure to cough up would spark fresh fears for their future with this month?s wages due in under a fortnight.

The hope is season ticket and fresh commercial income will help stave off the latest threat but it?s a race against time. The worry is, if they don?t succeed, a domino effect could lead to the doomsday scenario.

It?s thrown Locke?s plans to overhaul his squad for the new season into disarray.

Moves for Kris Boyd, David Goodwillie and David Wotherspoon have been put on hold until this latest mess is sorted.

Last year Hearts fans helped raise more than ?1million after the club was served with an HMRC winding-up order amid the backdrop of a ?25m debt.

Vladimir Romanov has not put in a penny for two years, with Hearts? Scots hierarchy left to pick up the pieces.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4954045/Jambos-in-crisis-Hearts-face-tax-bill-hell.html#ixzz2VCLnLhvj

feels a bit like death by a thousand cuts. Was hoping FOH were going to get a bid in before admin. I know it's only the scum but not good reading.taxi for serj,Rodney and vlad please

Alwaysinourshadows

Over 6500 season tickets sold and we can't even pay a tax bill of 100k (if true). Wtf is fedotovas and co doing with the money?

Sergio Garcia

Another headline in the Sun saying bust in a week. No direct quotes in the Sun either of course.

As usual I will await what the club says via the official site.

heartsfc_fan

Genuine question.

Why is it always the Sun that comes out with this stuff?

...a bit disco

Who is Garly Locke, eh?

Francis Albert

The weekly Sun "bust in a week" story. Fair chance they'll get it right some time.

shaun.lawson

But we're still going to sign Goodwillie and Boyd.

And we're still targeting the top 3.

07-minister.jpg

Sergio Garcia

Genuine question.

Why is it always the Sun that comes out with this stuff?

Because the majority of the rest of the press actually need things like evidence and direct quotes.

GlasgoJambo

Sounds like they are just printing rumours from here. Tax bill Goodwillie Boyd and Wotherspoon.

I'm looking forward to a light hearted column about Americanisms in tomorrow's Scottish Sun.

Malcolm Tucker

And at that news, I shall avoid this place like the ******* plague for a while.

CHEERIO.

So if we don't have ?100,000 after receiving the season ticket money of 6500 fans and wages are due in a fortnight then the end game is near.

Not perhaps the end of the club but administration certainly. At one point we thought UBIG were the key to our demise but perhaps not... seems the club may well go into administration before the company owning it.

The thought was we were self sufficient but it seems the debts of the past from our esteemed owners have been too much.

Time to bite the bullet and accept the inevitable ?

FOH were right in that there was and is a funding gap that needs to be filled certainly for at least a year or two.

So Serge what are you going to do about it ?... prob fly over at our expense to ask us once more to chip in.

Is there a point at which fans are simply throwing their money away on a lost cause ?

So if there are any possible buyers now would be the time.

Anyone got any idea what the word "repect" means?

Arsehole journalism for arseholes by arseholes

shaun.lawson

Incidentally, nothing in that story suggests it actually will happen. It's all ifs and buts, meaning we'll probably escape again. But nemesis is lurking; it's only ever been a matter of time. :(

Archived