Pay at the gate v Motherwell SC

Jamblow

dont know how many we have sold but in recent times they have restricted us to the top tier only. I went to Tynie at mid morning today and my tickets are for the lower tier so hope that tells that the entire top tier has sold and starting to sell the bottom. C`mon the team needs your support

Said on the web site we are taking over 2000 fans 2morro night, really good turn out hopefully we will be in the next round!!

Mon the hearts!!!

jamtartsandbees

Was talking to the guy in the ticket office today and he said he thought there would be a cash gate. Mind he never said definitely.

chester copperpot
I'm guessing its not on the box is it?

Spare seat in ma car if your needing a lift through Bud?

Wont be able to bring you back though, now I'm a confirmed soap dodger.

chester copperpot
surely the ticket office wont close at 7pm tomorrow night? what a stupid idea that is.

What, Motherwell's?

7pm?

Seems strange, Id imagine its hearts just trying to con a few more into paying their admin fee

Id be amazed if it isnt cash gates well beyond KO and if it was Id question why

Tried to get a ticket today from the shop at St. James Centre but no you have to get one from the ticket office! Why can't they sell tickets from all their shops? Instead I am going to have to get myself across Edinburgh tomorrow to get my ticket.

Oh and why was the ticket office not open after the Hibs match? Can you imagine straight after full time announcing to jubilant Jambos "Get yourself into the ticket office now to pick up your ?12 ticket and support the boys on Tuesday night". They would have sold a barrow load.

I can't wait for the game, it should be a cracking match, good atmosphere and at ?12 you can't complain. The cups are our big hope this season.

I phoned Motherwell FC today....

They will get tickets returned to them tomorrow from Hearts (asuming we haven't sold out) and they will be selling them from their ticket office up until 19:00.

They are not allowed to sell them any later than that.

The gamble is, how many will Hearts TO send back.

Cheers,

Rod.

I phoned Motherwell FC today....

They will get tickets returned to them tomorrow from Hearts (asuming we haven't sold out) and they will be selling them from their ticket office up until 19:00.

They are not allowed to sell them any later than that.

The gamble is, how many will Hearts TO send back.

Cheers,

Rod.

Ill put money on hearts insisting on that

Trying to scam people into paying the admin fees and in the process making it much harder to go

Unless that ridicolous policy is changed we will lose a fair few off the gate as getting through after work for 7 and queuing will be tight and then you have 45 mins of nothing

Not particularly appealing after a day at work

Tried to get a ticket today from the shop at St. James Centre but no you have to get one from the ticket office! Why can't they sell tickets from all their shops? Instead I am going to have to get myself across Edinburgh tomorrow to get my ticket.

Oh and why was the ticket office not open after the Hibs match? Can you imagine straight after full time announcing to jubilant Jambos "Get yourself into the ticket office now to pick up your ?12 ticket and support the boys on Tuesday night". They would have sold a barrow load.

I can't wait for the game, it should be a cracking match, good atmosphere and at ?12 you can't complain. The cups are our big hope this season.

I would guess they are only available from the TO as they are pre printed instead of being printed off our own computer system however it would surely have not been to hard for someone to have jumped in a car to deliver some tickets to the shops for general sale.

I got 3 tickets today. Paid cash. No admin fee:)

Ill put money on hearts insisting on that

Trying to scam people into paying the admin fees and in the process making it much harder to go

Unless that ridicolous policy is changed we will lose a fair few off the gate as getting through after work for 7 and queuing will be tight and then you have 45 mins of nothing

Not particularly appealing after a day at work

Obviously you not been in to buy a ticket in the last couple of months, they have done away with the ?1.50 admin fee, but you still get charged for using a CC to purchase tickets..

I was planning to go but the Boss has **cked up and I will now been at Edinburgh Airport as the game kicks off. :mad::mad::mad:

Well now i need to get to Motherwell from Aberdeen before 7pm.

Does anyone know what the best route to take from Aberdeen to Motherwell is and how long it will take.

Not done it this way before - only from Edinburgh!

I'd imagine there will be a lot of fans that don't read KB/Hearts Official site that will turn up ticketless after 7pm to get in.

This sounds like a ticketmaster booking fee scam.

If Motherwell fans can pay at the gate, what's wrong with sticking the spare tickets on a cash turnstile.

Obviously you not been in to buy a ticket in the last couple of months, they have done away with the ?1.50 admin fee, but you still get charged for using a CC to purchase tickets..

Yep,I paid by cc today and got charged ?1.50:(

Never noticed until you mentioned it.

No evil twins
Well now i need to get to Motherwell from Aberdeen before 7pm.

Does anyone know what the best route to take from Aberdeen to Motherwell is and how long it will take.

Not done it this way before - only from Edinburgh!

3 hours from exiting SHEEPLAND to be sure. Head for Perth then turn off after crossing friarton brig head past ~Stirling and on to Motherwell -- get in there!

3 hours from exiting SHEEPLAND to be sure. Head for Perth then turn off after crossing friarton brig head past ~Stirling and on to Motherwell -- get in there!

Great - I will leave at 3.30 - 4 pm then to get there and get a ticket. Quite a treck but hopefully worth it.

It's Strathclyde Police not Hearts or Motherwell who dictate the cut off time for ticket sales.

Sniffer

i would love to know who dictated the hearts end needs to be all-ticket for this game, and the home end doesn't.

Nelly Terraces
so does anyone know if the game is on tv? if so what channel , bbc2?

It's not on TV.

I went to the TO at about 4.55 today, the lassie said we'd sold loads after Sat's result. 5 tickets I bought are in lower stand row G, perfect for abusing oppo players and ref.

Pay cash and you dont get done for an admin fee, though the boy in front of me bought 2 on his bank card and the lass didnt mention him being fleeced for ?1.50.

I'm pretty sure if you go to Well tomoz you'll get a ticket there.

C'MON THE JAMMIES, LETS DO THESE NO MARKS.

NT. Cheers. I'm off to bed, been up bloody doing an assignment for my degree for 4 sodding days and I'm f'ing knacked:wacko:. Need all my energy for Hearts supporting and ref/oppo player abusing tomorrow.

FTH.

i would love to know who dictated the hearts end needs to be all-ticket for this game, and the home end doesn't.

To be fair if it was a non ticket game and fans didn't get in you would be wondering why it wasn't made a ticket match.:confused::wacko:

I blame all seating myself.When Fir Park was standing + pay at the gate we would more than likely take through 4-6000.Its amazing how you get money for a big game after a derby win.:)

I think hearts like to make every game all ticket which is crap, because on the Jan game at Tannadice that game wasnt all ticket, plus the forth coming game at Aberdeen isnt all ticket I just think it's hearts requesting tickets to see how many fans they are takin with them to away games

I think hearts like to make every game all ticket which is crap, because on the Jan game at Tannadice that game wasnt all ticket, plus the forth coming game at Aberdeen isnt all ticket I just think it's hearts requesting tickets to see how many fans they are takin with them to away games

I was told they want all away games to have tickets because of the away season ticket.Seemingly thats the reason the grounds have a lowest price of ?20.To save Hearts from refunding at the end of the season.

I was told they want all away games to have tickets because of the away season ticket.Seemingly thats the reason the grounds have a lowest price of ?20.To save Hearts from refunding at the end of the season.

I feel this is giving other clubs unessesary work I mean why book tickets to Inverness as well it's not as if 1000's are gonna treck up there

Archived