Goodwillie

jayjay

Pistol1874

celtic are utter scum from top to bottom.

Rubbish.

Complete, unadulterated rubbish.

There is not a support in football without an element of arseholes, ours very definitely included.

The same goes for the element you'd be more than happy to go for a pint with and have a really decent blether with about football.

People tend to seek out and find those closest to themselves in character.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

celtic are utter scum from top to bottom.

got rangers and hibs kin folk so i dont mind them much.

goodwillie would be a good signing.

Bit off topic pal.

...a bit disco

Just what the **** is going on with this?

badboys.jpg

:lol:

Broomie Hearts

Rubbish.

Complete, unadulterated rubbish.

There is not a support in football without an element of arseholes, ours very definitely included.

The same goes for the element you'd be more than happy to go for a pint with and have a really decent blether with about football.

People tend to seek out and find those closest to themselves in character.

i think celtic have a far higher % of scumbags.

sorry if that offends you in some way but thats my opinion.

letsalllaughathobos

i think celtic have a far higher % of scumbags.

sorry if that offends you in some way but thats my opinion.

Aye around 80/20% cretains, Celtic fans are all scum, every single last one I have had the displeasure of aquainting myself with,

Aye around 80/20% cretains, Celtic fans are all scum, every single last one I have had the displeasure of aquainting myself with,

Celtic fans are always best avoided, unless you are safely armed with soap or a job vacancy.

There is a whole pile of p*sh being posted on this thread within the last page that makes me worried that Kickback has been infiltrated with 12 year olds.

I think I'll check out if this thread for the foreseeable future.

Embarrassing.

oh ah grantona

Who is this 'we'?

Huns/Celtic = two cheeks, same errse.

We is hearts fans and you have to just look at tynecastle when rangers and Celtic and hibs visit and u can tell who is hated the most.

oh ah grantona

Just what the **** is going on with this?

badboys.jpg

:lol:

I'd take riordan aswell on a performance contract with lots of get out clauses for us

Arthur Morgan

We is hearts fans and you have to just look at tynecastle when rangers and Celtic and hibs visit and can tell who is hated the most.

Agreed. I've always felt there has been bad spirit and a hostile feeling in the air when we play Celtic at Tynecastle (ever since I've been going to games, anyway). I don't think that is the case really when we play Hibs & Rangers.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I'd take riordan aswell on a performance contract with lots of get out clauses for us

:11300:

There is a whole pile of p*sh being posted on this thread within the last page that makes me worried that Kickback has been infiltrated with 12 year olds.

I think I'll check out if this thread for the foreseeable future.

Embarrassing.

Totally Agree, nothing on the last few pages has been hardly related.

Who cares who we hate more they're both scum! Living in glasgow my whole life has made that evident!

The Great Khali

:vrface:

Wee laddies arguing about who hates who the most....

On a thread about a potential signing :lol:

:vrface:

Wee laddies arguing about who hates who the most....

On a thread about a potential signing :lol:

Spot on, most threads go off topic due to the usual people - this goes down as one of the worst ever. Want info on David Goodwillie? , don't go to the thread entitled his name ;)

..your another one that should really put after every post IMO have you been to Riccerton.... the canteen was a van out side and the coffee bar up stair is run and owned buy the uni..and has a cash till.. I would like you to name the companies and staff that are treated IYO so badly and while your at it name a lost sponser... My son would not sponser Heart of Midlothian so many times a season if he was treated as you said........And the last thing I want Heart of Midlothian is to be run like a bunch of blooming flowers. Just one more thing, do you Think all these boys football teams would keep coming to entertain us at half time if they were treated as badly as you say these boys clubs pay a lot of money to be there. Either get some proper facts or names before you post your next opinion..........

Woft John! Woooft!

Listen, we obviously know different people. The catering van you are talking about had a contract to be there and should have been getting money from Hearts which Hearts didn't pay. Doesn't matter if it's a van doing sarnies and tea or a gourmet sports catering outfit. Hearts owed him money and never paid it. Better catering facilities have now been built in-house.

I know of at least two other local businesses who should have been paid or have outstanding queries (offers of sponsorship for example) who have either not been paid or not been replied to. I'm not naming names as I don't think that's right on a public forum.

Cos your son has had good experiences and sponsors us (good on him by the way, I mean that) doesn't meant that's the only experience the club gives out.

There are lots and lots of good people at Tynecastle and the community work the club has done especially in the VR area goes pretty unpublicised which is a shame cos it's excellent.

All I'm saying is that Hearts don't run themselves in a good business manner.

Are you defending how we conduct our contract dealings with players. Both with our own players and those we try to sign, generally the club sit somewhere between incompetent and downright arrogant.

I'm not asking for flowery bullshit either, but I want us to run properly and business-wise that means treating people well. It isn't modern PR nonsense, we're generally a community club and word of mouth is massive for us.

Woft John! Woooft!

Listen, we obviously know different people. The catering van you are talking about had a contract to be there and should have been getting money from Hearts which Hearts didn't pay. Doesn't matter if it's a van doing sarnies and tea or a gourmet sports catering outfit. Hearts owed him money and never paid it. Better catering facilities have now been built in-house.

I know of at least two other local businesses who should have been paid or have outstanding queries (offers of sponsorship for example) who have either not been paid or not been replied to. I'm not naming names as I don't think that's right on a public forum.

Cos your son has had good experiences and sponsors us (good on him by the way, I mean that) doesn't meant that's the only experience the club gives out.

There are lots and lots of good people at Tynecastle and the community work the club has done especially in the VR area goes pretty unpublicised which is a shame cos it's excellent.

All I'm saying is that Hearts don't run themselves in a good business manner.

Are you defending how we conduct our contract dealings with players. Both with our own players and those we try to sign, generally the club sit somewhere between incompetent and downright arrogant.

I'm not asking for flowery bullshit either, but I want us to run properly and business-wise that means treating people well. It isn't modern PR nonsense, we're generally a community club and word of mouth is massive for us.

Oh and I meant to add... so David Goodwillie.... Jay Jay, you said Saturday for info mate.... don't make us run you out of town!!!!!

Oh and I meant to add... so David Goodwillie.... Jay Jay, you said Saturday for info mate.... don't make us run you out of town!!!!!

Yay back on subject - well done that man :)

oh ah grantona

What on earth has happened to this thread?

Blame hearts it's all their fault, seriously tho Jay Jay said he should find out on Sat any update so hopefully today maybe an update but I suspect

Goodwillie has heard nothing from Hearts and is now enjoying a holiday

Nothing to report. Mate says he,ll be surprised if anything happened in the next week-10 days whilst goodwillie Is away. He did say Blackpool have offered to pay a massive part of his salary. More than anyone else.

Incidentally, Sheils getting the bullet may have an effect on where Boyd will go now.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Nothing to report. Mate says he,ll be surprised if anything happened in the next week-10 days whilst goodwillie Is away. He did say Blackpool have offered to pay a massive part of his salary. More than anyone else.

Incidentally, Sheils getting the bullet may have an effect on where Boyd will go now.

Go on...

Jaime Lannister

Sheils getting the bullet may have an effect on where Boyd will go now.

:jjyay:

Go on...

Nothing that I know for definate just an observation to be honest..

I'd have Boyd in a heartbeat.

From reading the Shields thread there was a split in the dressing room between British and foreign players, if Boyd does come to us does that mean that's what he preferred?

Tommy Brown

Go on...

from BBC

Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston has told BBC Scotland that boss Kenny Shiels's position is under review.

The Rugby Park club ended the season ninth in the Scottish Premier League.

And the Ayrshire outfit have been found guilty of failing to ensure that Shiels complies with Scottish Football Association protocol.

Shiels has been subject to a number of touchline suspensions and was served with another ban this week for breaching rules with his comments.

"Kenny's position is under review at present," said Johnston.

"This is due to his failure to meet a contractual performance related target and potential breaches of contract relating to media comments and observance of Scottish FA articles and rules and SPL articles and rules."

Shiels's future has been heavily questioned after he was given a four-match ban for bringing the game into disrepute, with two of those suspended until the end of next season.

Kilmarnock looked set for a top six finish but could only manage one point from two home matches against St Mirren and Dundee in the final pre-split fixtures.

And they slumped to four defeats in the five post-split games.

from BBC

Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston has told BBC Scotland that boss Kenny Shiels's position is under review.

The Rugby Park club ended the season ninth in the Scottish Premier League.

And the Ayrshire outfit have been found guilty of failing to ensure that Shiels complies with Scottish Football Association protocol.

Shiels has been subject to a number of touchline suspensions and was served with another ban this week for breaching rules with his comments.

"Kenny's position is under review at present," said Johnston.

"This is due to his failure to meet a contractual performance related target and potential breaches of contract relating to media comments and observance of Scottish FA articles and rules and SPL articles and rules."

Shiels's future has been heavily questioned after he was given a four-match ban for bringing the game into disrepute, with two of those suspended until the end of next season.

Kilmarnock looked set for a top six finish but could only manage one point from two home matches against St Mirren and Dundee in the final pre-split fixtures.

And they slumped to four defeats in the five post-split games.

You've had a mare here.

Pretty sure he meant more info on how this could push Boyd to us.

Archived