More delusion from wearebeingfoundout.net .....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Check this beauty out.....

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=106498

We had more scots in starting 11, more players from through the ranks and and both teams 7 different nations!!!

Whay these people cant see what everyone else can is unbelievable, its like a cult with Petrie "The tache" playing the leading role!!!

Hobo's have never let the facts get in the way of their daydreams. I think you might be onto something with your cult observation - the amount of mythology this lot peddle they might as well be scientologists - neither base their beliefs on hard facts!

The People's Chimp

Indeed. Witness this true reptilian comment and illustration of a complete disregard for the truth, addressed to Frail.

Very true ginger tosser. You team are keek. Big time keek. I'd worry myself if i were a Yam. 'Cause, based on that performance, you are in deep doo doo.

For Hertz, that's as good as it gets yesterday. The only players they're going to get in will be more Lithuanians and they're going to have to do with that shower of mediocre rubbish they fielded yesterday

What a stoater of a quote. It's not like our most important outfield player is playing for his country at the African Nations or anything.

Walter Bishop
Indeed. Witness this true reptilian comment and illustration of a complete disregard for the truth, addressed to Frail.

Thought that myself!! How bad does that make them??

Quote:

Very true ginger tosser. You team are keek. Big time keek. I'd worry myself if i were a Yam. 'Cause, based on that performance, you are in deep doo doo.

Just showed that quote to a Hibby colleague, he cringed and walked away muttering something about getting our own house in effing order.

You have to assume that this is the rant of some plooky wee hobo pubescent who's having issues adjusting his testosterone balance and is dying to relieve the tension is his spotty groin.

If not, well he may be just another delusional Hobo with a chip on both shoulders, in summary - wee team syndrome?

Cant believe none of them pointed Ruben out as a good player.... she gave taught the hubs midfield a lesson all day... they are pathetic.

fletcher,hogg,kerr,murray,morais,stevenson

all good players or will become good players.

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Aye, keep taking the drugs

It was me who posted "wave to the reptile on their way past us down the league".

Never thought I'd be so offensive as to merit a thread on jakies.net

The People's Chimp
It was me who posted "wave to the reptile on their way past us down the league".

Congratulations.

Jambo, Goodbye

I still can't believe how crap their site looks compared to our brand spanking new Kickback :cool:

If only I could give you some rep.

Malcolm Tucker
Fletcher also a none Scot. Not many had picked that one up before.

Very true, born Shrewsbury or something like that.

I love the knowledge Football Manager gives me.

maroonlegions
I still can't believe how crap their site looks compared to our brand spanking new Kickback :cool:

aye wait for the new stadium to be built and they will look like something out off Balamory :dribble:

Archived