Hibs v Gretna

lambojambo

alwaysthereinspirit

Gretna. We're not going down so we may as well start picking off teams one by one. Want Rankgers and Sheltic to win every week too except against us obviously.

Malcolm Tucker

Gretna obviously.

They won't catch us even if they did win and we lost at the Sheep.

The Old Tolbooth

Deffo Gretna!

That would put the willies up the hobos big time if we won at the sheep too, Killie would be in the mire a bit then also.

Gretna. We're not going down so we may as well start picking off teams one by one. Want Rankgers and Sheltic to win every week too except against us obviously.

I remember thinking that about 25 years ago!!!:wacko:

maroonlegions

neither , 9 of each players sent off, mixu tattie heid sent to the stands for loosing his tattie , then sacked after the game , game abandoned ,each club fined 100,000, grand each and docked 10 points each for serious mis-conduct ;):):P

Victor Meldrew

I never want Hibs to win. EVER. Even if they were playin a Devil's XI including Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussain, Stalin, Chairman Mao and Ghengis Khan and other such characters, I think I'd have to wish them a goalless draw at best.

IF we win at Pittodrie, and the Hobos lose, then we are within 1 point of them.

Victor Meldrew
neither , 9 of each players sent off, mixu tattie heid sent to the stands for loosing his tattie , then sacked after the game , game abandoned ,each club fined 100,000, grand each and docked 10 points each for serious mis-conduct ;):):P

Why would you want Mixed-up Pantyliner to get sacked? Saturday showed that he's just the man to take Hibs back to where they belong - Division 1!

alwaysthereinspirit
I remember thinking that about 25 years ago!!!:wacko:

Even at our worst we were never 11 points clear. Keep the faith. We're not going down. Not legally anyway.

Spot on. I also want Gretna and Killie to win against everyone except us. Once we have overhauled St Mirren, I'll want them to start beating the teams above them as well. (OK - maybe that's going a bit too far. After all, a 3 way relegation fight with them, Gretna and Hibs sounds like the sort of spectator sport I would like to watch!)

Neither.

Score draw with loads of injuries and bookings please.

3 points on the pools. Gretna don't close the gap and neither do the reptiles.

Gretna win could put them only 8 points behind us with a game in hand. :eek:

Gretna for me. Stupid if you think this is a hard choice.

I want a draw with a few injuries - nothing serious but enough to cause selection problems for a few weeks.

However, and I know this is controversial, if there is to be a winner then let it be Hibs. I don't want Gretna to be on a roll with two consecutive wins. I REMEMBER relegation . . . and I hated it.

marshallschunkychicken

Gretna are my first, and second choices in this tie.

Combined with a win for the famous obviously.

letsmakesomenoise
Hibs v Gretna on Saturday.

Who do you want to win?

Draw for me. And a Hertz win in the frozen north!

Archived