Woolwich shooting: Police respond to ?assault? after ?serious incident?

jambogaz1968

"'Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!" :vrface:

'The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it

'Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!! :vrface:

Franklin Delano Bluth

People in London with their gangsta talk are funny.

Anyway, on topic: sounds brutal. Are the Met armed? Someone said, according to that report that 'the police shot him'. If so, I didn't know that.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

People in London with their gangsta talk are funny.

Anyway, on topic: sounds brutal. Are the Met armed? Someone said, according to that report that 'the police shot him'. If so, I didn't know that.

They've got armed response units and I think the Trident feds are pretty tooled up, innit.

:shitwine:

Folk on twitter using gansta talk :vrface: Calling police "feds" :vrface: London :vrface:

Danny Dyer is worse, calling them 'Filf' and 'Old Bill', even when he's talking to Dutch/Italian/etc football hooligans :lol:

This case does sound pretty crazy.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Danny Dyer is worse, calling them 'Filf' and 'Old Bill', even when he's talking to Dutch/Italian/etc football hooligans :lol:

This case does sound pretty crazy.

Anyone watch Green Street last night?

A hooligan film with a character called bovver :facepalm:

jimmyjambo

Folk from Scotland slagging the way anyone talks - :lol:

whit makes ye fink were aw fi scotland like, ken whit a mean :rolleyes5:

hughesie27

Folk from Scotland slagging the way anyone talks - :lol:

Aye, because gangsta speak is a historical dialect of the United Kingdom.

"Just saw someone get their head cut off with a cleaver then a police officer shot them. Ive seen crazy things in my life but this is up there in my top 3!"

Wonder what the other 2 are!?

Chester Perry

Aye, because gangsta speak is a historical dialect of the United Kingdom.

Will be one day tbf

BoJack Horseman

Someone's been beheaded in the street with a meat cleaver? Wtf?

'The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it

'Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!! :vrface:

Excuse me stewardess, I speak jive.

Mandem chopped is ed off wiv a cleaver, for real. Feds smoked mandem wit 45, believe. Me bredren back that up, get me.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

There are some seriously thick and sick people on KB

Yeah? Did you sign up thinking this was Mensa?

Yeah? Did you sign up thinking this was Mensa?

Me never sign nothing blood

Me never sign nothing blood

I know he ain't goin' lay no mo' pig rap up off on you man I say hey Sky Souther' say I wanna see, Pray to J I get the same ole' same old Hey Knock a self a pro slick. Grey matter back Life performs us down not take TCB in man. Ey, You know what they say: See a broad to get that booty ackle. Lay her down and smack'em yack'em. Cole got da beat! You know? Shiit!

Ryan Jarman

Absolute carnage.

The back story to this won't come close to justifying the actions, not that taking a cleaver to anybody can ever be.

Absolute carnage.

The back story to this won't come close to justifying the actions, not that taking a cleaver to anybody can ever be.

Guess we'll need to wait and see what comes out.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Met treating this as a terrorist incident.

COBRA meeting convening at 6.30.

Ibrahim Tall

Met treating this as a terrorist incident.

COBRA meeting convening at 6.30.

I read earlier the victim was apparently a serving soldier and wearing a 'help for heroes' shirt at the time, so sadly that thought had crossed my mind at the time. The attack seems to public and savage to just be random or gang related.

ArcticJambo

Bet the eyewitness will think twice the next time he pops out for some fruit & veg.

What was the motive? Nutter? Terrorism?

It happened right outside an army barracks so it looks like they've went out to find a British soldier to behead in the street.

It happened right outside an army barracks so it looks like they've went out to find a British soldier to behead in the street.

Fecking scumm

CostaJambo

" .....officers had been called to reports of ?an assault? on John Wilson Street at around 2.20pm."

Didn't realise the boy had got a street named after himself for having a pop at Neil Lennon.

Guest C00l K1d

I was talking to my driving insructor about this (muslim guy) and he gets pissed of when theyre labelled as islamic terrorists.

Apparently you give up the right to be a muslim when you twist "allah's" words to suit your own agenda.

Or something like that, anyway he says the people who suicide bomb werent muslims anymore.

Its a bit of a shit reflection on all muslims aswell when the media feel the need to mention their religion all the time

Are the BBC being slightly racist by describing the men a "of muslim appearance"? Surely being muslim is a lifestyle "choice" or religion rather than a visible ethnicity? Doesn't bother me though.

Why are they treating the two *******s that killed him... Let them suffer...

Pete Seeger

Itv just showed the attacker talking to a camera covered in blood and holding his knife and cleaver. Apologising that women had to see it etc. That's my dinner in the bin. Horrifying scene.

They will, ins British jail after killing a UK soldier? They will suffer everyday.

Italian Lambretta

Not much!

Are the BBC being slightly racist by describing the men a "of muslim appearance"? Surely being muslim is a lifestyle "choice" or religion rather than a visible ethnicity? Doesn't bother me though.

SpikeDudley

" .....officers had been called to reports of ?an assault? on John Wilson Street at around 2.20pm."

Didn't realise the boy had got a street named after himself for having a pop at Neil Lennon.

:lenny:

Doctor FinnBarr

Itv just showed the attacker talking to a camera covered in blood and holding his knife and cleaver. Apologising that women had to see it etc. That's my dinner in the bin. Horrifying scene.

And up pops Boris to tell us not to jump to conclusions, the man really is a buffoon.

SpikeDudley

I thought they were shot dead. how disappointing.

Hope they don't pull through.

Archived