**2013 Summer Transfer Thread**

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

Certainly appears its going to be an extensive and expensive summer across the globe.

Monaco linked with some ridiculous deals including Falcao and have seemingly just agreed a ?70 double swoop with Porto for Moutinho and Rodriguez.

De Laurentiis was in London this morning and told Man City to chuck cash plus Dzeko and Cavani can head there instead of Paris.

Brazilian press reckon Neymar will make the move to Europe (Barca) this summer instead of waiting until after the World Cup.

Financial Fair Play what?

the sub goalie

Expecting some major transfers in the Premiership this summer....can't wait.

Harry Palmer

Kolo Toure to Liverpool on a free..... :mellow:

They're also supposedly after some Greek defender from Schalke, Papadopolous?

vegas-voss

Mid table transfers.Liverpool just dont have the cash to compete anymore,sad fact but its true another European great taken out the game.

tartofmidlothian

Mid table transfers.Liverpool just dont have the cash to compete anymore,sad fact but its true another European great taken out the game.

To think what a sensible manager could have bought with the money Dalglish got...

If they break the habit of the last decade and make sure they spend prudently, Liverpool still have the means to challenge Arsenal and Spurs for fourth I reckon.

I swear this is not a wind up. Just seen Nade getting into a black BMW on McLeod st. He got into the back, which had blacked out windows. Two big guys in the front.

No joke.

vegas-voss

To think what a sensible manager could have bought with the money Dalglish got...

If they break the habit of the last decade and make sure they spend prudently, Liverpool still have the means to challenge Arsenal and Spurs for fourth I reckon.

I suppose it can be done when you see how little Wenger has spent on transfers but i just think with each year they dont reach the CL they slip further away.I think it would take yet another change of owners for Liverpool to get back to the top table.

Uncle Buck

Up here, in Scotland, the mighty Killie are signing Craig Samson on a free agent.

vegas-voss
I swear this is not a wind up. Just seen Nade getting into a black BMW on McLeod st. He got into the back, which had blacked out windows. Two big guys in the front.

No joke.

He is the bouncer for the two big guys in the front now.

No joke.

Hleb?

rossthejambo

Papadopolous was a decent defender last season and he's still pretty young. Could be a decent signing. Toure, don't rate him at all. For the wages they'll be spending on him there will definitely be better value for money out there.

Spurs to replace Adebayor and Dempsey with Benteke and David Villa!

Franklin Delano Bluth

Saw a picture of Nade hanging about the bank near the Gorgie Road entrance on twitter. Fairly sure it's an old photo though.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Ryan Jarman

West Ham also agree fee with Shakhtar for left back Rat on an initial one year deal.

Getting busy early is Big Sam.

I suppose it can be done when you see how little Wenger has spent on transfers but i just think with each year they dont reach the CL they slip further away.I think it would take yet another change of owners for Liverpool to get back to the top table.

Liverpool will win the league either this year or next.

According to a poster on here :rofl:

kingantti1874

Liverpool will win the league either this year or next.

According to a poster on here :rofl:

Absolutely no chance

Eriksen to Dortmund from Ajax

De Bruyne to Dortmund from Chelsea. Neither confirmed but lots of talk on the 2.

Higuain and Jovetic also targets for Arsenal, Jovetic seems more likely than Higuain atm.

Alwaysinourshadows

De Bruyne to Dortmund from Chelsea. Neither confirmed but lots of talk on the 2.

Higuain and Jovetic also targets for Arsenal, Jovetic seems more likely than Higuain atm.

Higuian and jovetic would be great signings for arsenal.

Alan Johnson

Arsenal will be linked with the likes of Higuain, Jovetic and Rooney all summer, mainly by themselves. They'll then claim that they were outbid by someone else and end up with a few players from the French league and a couple signings from bottom half Premiership teams. Happens every year. They'll then do nothing of note all season but claim it was a great year if they sneak 4th place.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Apparently Alan Pardew is now the second longest serving EPL manager in the league.

And since Ferguson retired every club in every division of the English league has changed their manager at least once since Wenger was appointed.

rossthejambo

Those 2 signings for Dortmund :arry:

As for Arsenal, from what I've heard and read its an either or scenario, if they can't get Jovetic for a reasonable price they'll go for Higuain instead.

Apparently Alan Pardew is now the second longest serving EPL manager in the league.

only 4 managers have had their current jobs longer than a year in the EPL

only 4 managers have had their current jobs longer than a year in the EPL

Shocking statistic. Brenden Rogers is 5th longest serving manager.

weststand93

@TransferNewsCen: Auxerre president Guy Cotret: "Yaya Sanogo gave us his answer. He chose to join Arsenal and so he left for his medical"

@TransferNewsCen: Auxerre president Guy Cotret: "Yaya Sanogo gave us his answer. He chose to join Arsenal and so he left for his medical"

The next Henry/Viera/Adams, no doubt. :vrface:

And since Ferguson retired every club in every division of the English league has changed their manager at least once since Wenger was appointed.

Er, that's a nice way to put it, but that just means he's the longest serving manager in the footballing league.

Not ?35m useful.

A player is only worth what a club is willing to pay.

In andy's case he was worth 35million to Liverpool.

Ha.

Randle P McMurphy

The stat is since wenger last won a trophy every English league club has changed their manager

Rooney to Chelsea is an interesting rumour.

With Mourinho & Ronaldo.

tartofmidlothian

With Mourinho & Ronaldo.

Ronaldo's not going there, think it's already been made clear by his 'people'.

Do Ronaldo and Mourinho get on?

The stat is since wenger last won a trophy every English league club has changed their manager

Damn it! Of course it is.

Those 2 signings for Dortmund :arry:

As for Arsenal, from what I've heard and read its an either or scenario, if they can't get Jovetic for a reasonable price they'll go for Higuain instead.

I live in Germany and watched that De Bruyne a few times, he doesn't look like Dortmund level to me. Eriksen on the other hand is!

kingantti1874

Ronaldo's not going there, think it's already been made clear by his 'people'.

Do Ronaldo and Mourinho get on?

Don't think so, I don't think Ronaldo will leave Madrid but if he does it will be to mufc or psg...

rudi must stay

Schruule to Chelsea,that could be a very shrewd transfer for them, he has a good goalscoring record at international level

Ryan Jarman

Carlton Cole gone from West Ham and all.

Love to see Bale going to Man U, Spurs are adamant he is going nowhere though.

Say What Again

Is this thread just going to be a copy/paste job of the BBC gossip column?

It's looking that way, so lets crank it up a bit with some confirmed, scarf above the head, action........ ;)

DONE DEAL!

Fernando Amorebieta (Athletic Bilbao)

Derek Boateng (Dnipro)

Both join Fulham on free transfers.

Fulham reportedly beating off Arsenal, Everton and Zenit, to land Amorebieta.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/22/derek-boateng-move-fulham-dnipro

If Eriksen leaves Ajax he will be going to Dortmund. I know Liverpool are in for him but he's publicly spoke and said Dortmund is the team he wants to go to.

As for De Bruyne, I think Chelsea would be mad to not give him a chance. Saying that though, the one place I've seen him linked to Dortmund also said he'd been on loan there this season when it's Bremen he's been at.

Archived