Zal says hibs can't erase 5-1 even with a cup win

redm

Guest C00l K1d

There is more I want to say but it will probably get me a suspension.

It involves career ending injuries.

:wow:

hughesie27

??? :11200:

Zal shouldn't be given a testimonial. That should be solely for players who have earned it time served.

Zal shouldn't be given a testimonial. That should be solely for players who have earned it time served.

If he signed a three year deal on reduced terms (let's face it, he'll have other options that will pay far better than us) and sees out that contract, he'll have been a Hearts player for about 10years.

I wouldn't grudge him a testimonial for that.

The People's Chimp

Zaliukas enjoys a hate-hate relationship with Hibs. They hate him and the feeling is mutual.

:verysmug:

?It was a great day for everyone. We just dominated all the time and whenever we played Hibs we dominated, so everyone was confident.?

?If Hibs win this Scottish Cup it won?t make up for anything. How could it? That day is in the history books now. It was the biggest derby of all time. We won, they?ll never be able to change that.?

hughesie27

If he signed a three year deal on reduced terms (let's face it, he'll have other options that will pay far better than us) and sees out that contract, he'll have been a Hearts player for about 10years.

Spot on.

maroonlegions

Love this man, it is truly sad that we find ourselves in this position to be unable to retain Zal and the circumstances that led to our signing ban that ended our hopes of retaining Rudi and Barr is also a loss, totally tragic, i hate fecking money sometimes, pure evil so it is.

2217718026.jpg

cheers for everything Zal, Hearts legend and gent , all the best big man and FTH.

Tambojambo

Love this man, it is truly sad that we find ourselves in this position to be unable to retain Zal and the circumstances that led to our signing ban that ended our hopes of retaining Rudi and Barr is also a loss, totally tragic, i hate fecking money sometimes, pure evil so it is.

2217718026.jpg

cheers for everything Zal, Hearts legend and gent , all the best big man and FTH.

One Hundred Percent......This! Will go down in history as one of the great Jambos!!

Guest oldcastlerock2012

We should offer him a coaching role with the youth teams as well as a reduced contract, and put him through all his coaching badges. Should do the same with Rudi. We need these guys around the place.

maroonlegions

Best read in weeks.

Too soon for a statue?

A statue of Zal holding aloft the cup. :vrwow:

rudi must stay

End of discussion, hopefully all the hibees read that article, have a think about what he's saying then decide they shouldn't bother going to the final

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?264320-Zaliukas-in-Hibs-Obsession-Embarrassment

"Zaliukas in Hibs Obsession Embarassment" :vrface:

"wtf is it wae that t*t scatchell(in the past) and this tw@t sallyookas that they feel they have to endear themselves to hertz fans by telling papers that they hate Hibs ? rolleyes2.gif all they achieve is to look like bitter F***** maroon bell-ends

there truly is a huge gap in the difference between Hibs class...and very little class whatsoever at the pink asbestos arena" :vrface:

:jjyay:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?264320-Zaliukas-in-Hibs-Obsession-Embarrassment

"Zaliukas in Hibs Obsession Embarassment" :vrface:

"wtf is it wae that t*t scatchell(in the past) and this tw@t sallyookas that they feel they have to endear themselves to hertz fans by telling papers that they hate Hibs ? rolleyes2.gif all they achieve is to look like bitter F***** maroon bell-ends

there truly is a huge gap in the difference between Hibs class...and very little class whatsoever at the pink asbestos arena" :vrface:

As rudi would say.....

357419.gif

:pleasing:

The Great Khali

Salt & Sauzee 01:15 PM Today

He hates Hibs so much he apparently tries to 'bump' into the backroom staff whenever he can at a derby. Absolute ######, hope he snaps his ankle again, he is a ****my man. Not surprised he is Hibs obsessed, he needs to do something to help the Hearts fans not realise how distinctly average a player he is and how prone he is to a gaffe. Chode.

I ******* hope that first line is true.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Captain Zal hates Hibs? That alone earns him a testimonial. If he breaks one of them, we should knight him.

The vermin hate him. Nae idea why - after all, he's a goal a game disaster. A liability. A BOMBSCARE.

Oh aye, I'll tell you why they hate him. It's because none of the above is true. He's a great centre half.

He also embodies our club. Tears, blood, sweat.

They have Sauzee who now goes fishing and hopes hibs die.

Maurice Moss

Salt & Sauzee 01:15 PM Today

He hates Hibs so much he apparently tries to 'bump' into the backroom staff whenever he can at a derby. Absolute ######, hope he snaps his ankle again, he is a ****my man. Not surprised he is Hibs obsessed, he needs to do something to help the Hearts fans not realise how distinctly average a player he is and how prone he is to a gaffe. Chode.

I ******* hope that first sentence is true.

FTFY

I've been to a few testimonials over the years. Levein's springs to mind, v Coventry. We got pumped, hardly a soul there. John Salako ripped us apart. Speaks to his desire to remove himself from Hearts at the first opportunity which he would have done barring injury.

If Zal was ever to get a testimonial I'd be there with rings on my fingers and bells on my hat. I suspect a few more might show up as he has confirmed himself as a proper Jambo.

:shitwine:

The vermin hate him. Nae idea why - after all, he's a goal a game disaster. A liability. A BOMBSCARE.

Oh aye, I'll tell you why they hate him. It's because none of the above is true. He's a great centre half.

He also embodies our club. Tears, blood, sweat.

They have Sauzee who now goes fishing and hopes hibs die.

:yas:

There were Hibs fans gloating about finishing above us last night. Like an, at best, 7 th place finish is not a cause for embarrassment.

I'm glad Zal is unpopular with them, means he's doing something right.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Interesting post from that Hibs.net thread, where they talk about obsession with the other team and Hibs and Hearts class

" Pedant alert : it should be DEID

Saw a guy on Sunday with "He's Deed" printed on the back of his Hibs top and I really wanted to point it out to him."

Craigieboy

Fans who, en masse, sing about a man dying of cancer, talking about 'class'.

:rofl:

Ffs, you wouldn't shit these bunch of verminous ****s.

Oh aye, and IJ's nailed it again btw. As per.

Archived