Zal says hibs can't erase 5-1 even with a cup win

redm

http://www.scotsman....p-win-1-2928427

Damn straight, Zal.

He said: ?How could it make up for last year? It is in the history books now. It is the biggest derby and we won it and they can?t change anything. There?s nothing they can do. They would need to beat us 5-1 in a final. It?s impossible. There?s no way back.?

?In the last couple of years it has been more consistent and I am happy and proud, because I have become who I am in this club. It feels like home.?

He's hoping to get a few minutes game time this weekend. :oldsad:

japanjambo

"It is unlikely to be home for much longer. Zaliukas says he has agreed to come back to Riccarton for pre-season training but, given Hearts? cash constraints, he does not know where his future lies"

Still a bit of hope then :11200:

tartofmidlothian

Great interview. He wanted to come on as a striker for the last few minutes on Sunday. :lol:

It's funny reading how his view of the way things changed isn't at all far removed from the general view of the fans. Sounds daft to say that, but players so often see things very differently. Great article, thoroughly enjoyed reading that and I fully intend to grab the teeny chink of hope it offers with both hands.

On another note, I've just realised that I've lost a photo I had of him wearing a stripy gnome hat and making a daft face in training.

It was probably my favourite. :oldsad:

He clearly reads JKB!

"But the criticism about how bad I am, my ?bombscare? moments, all the things I was reading about all the time, they all made me stronger."

Sierra Delta

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/40439-the-anti-zaliukas-league-latest-meeting-itt-merged-threads/

Who would've thought he'd change people's opinion of him that much.

I genuinely think I'll be close to shedding a tear if he gets on against Aberdeen. Can't believe they didn't have him out at half time on Sunday.

http://www.hmfckickb...merged-threads/

I genuinely think I'll be close to shedding a tear if he gets on against Aberdeen. Can't believe they didn't have him out at half time on Sunday.

If someone had told us back then that in a few years things would be as they are now, we would have laughed our socks off.

The 'bombscare' mention did make me grimace slightly and I didn't ever call him that. :biggrin:

If he did once read JKB I hope he still does, it'll make much more pleasant reading for him these days.

rossthejambo

I'm sure it's been said before that he reads here sometimes, and that since I backed him from day one I was his favourite poster*

I really hope he gets to stay :sob:

*may or may not be true

Some of JKB's "heavy hitters" making complete arses of themselves along with the usual absolute bangers on that thread.

IJ, bang on the cash (as per), straight on there defending his man.

5332bac81e2de79e1b9ad4c046f2d8eb_zps180e147b.jpg

tartofmidlothian

Zal, if you read this - please take the deal and stay. You know we love you.

Sergio Garcia

Quite a few banned posters featuring on that thread luckily I never said anything foolish on there, silence is golden at times.

Surely every player reads Kickback, I know I would. At least some people got it right on that topic, calling for McGowan to get a game. At least both of them ended up as part of our positive history.

All the best Marius, you've grown into a hero and for that you have earned our ultimate respect.

An absolute rock for this club and I don't care what anyone says he WILL go down as 1 of our greatest ever captains.

Money's not everything Zal , stay and become one of the greatest ever Jambos.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Tommy Wiseau

Quite a few banned posters featuring on that thread luckily I never said anything foolish on there, silence is golden at times.

Get every last one of the rest of them banned as well - sickening. As you can see, Wiseau calls it spot on as per. And yet, still zoomers think they can come at the king :rolleyes:

Tommy Wiseau

Money's not everything Zal , stay and become one of the greatest ever Jambos.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

He already is.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/40439-the-anti-zaliukas-league-latest-meeting-itt-merged-threads/

All the 'in the know' respected posters making a complete erse of themselves :wow:

Shows you how fickle and reactive some can be.

Whos the first to say they were wrong?? Anyone? :lol:

Craigieboy

Some of JKB's "heavy hitters" making complete arses of themselves along with the usual absolute bangers on that thread.

IJ, bang on the cash (as per), straight on there defending his man.

5332bac81e2de79e1b9ad4c046f2d8eb_zps180e147b.jpg

Partridge.

:rofl:

All the 'in the know' respected posters making a complete erse of themselves :wow:

Am delighted to say that I didn't see his excellent form in 2011-13 or so coming. Have never seen such an improvement in a Hearts player both in temperament and his game.

Tommy Wiseau

:lol:

Made right front bottoms of themsves :jjyay:

In fairness though, some of them were always arseholes B)

The Treasurer

It has been mentioned on other threads that the fans don't really have "heroes or cult figures" to identify with at the club any more. I think Zal comes into both categories. His reaction when he went to lift the cup and his comments before and after show he clearly knows what this great club is about.

Partridge.

I will be booing his every touch from now on.

:pleasing:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/40439-the-anti-zaliukas-league-latest-meeting-itt-merged-threads/&do=findComment&comment=801970

I have never hated a Hearts player as much as I hate this ^^^^.

Pathetic all game. WTF was he trying to do for the sending off??? Can anyone explain? It was much easier to head the ball back to the keeper but he had to make an arse of himself yet again. Total ******* donkey.

Only plus from the game is he is suspended (yet again).

I ******* hate you No.26. **** off back to Kaunas. Absolutely useless.

:mad::mad::mad:

:wow:

:vrface:

We should have a top 5 quote contest :lol:

AP is in poll position....excellent bumpage Sierra Delta...has made this morning a good one.

Craigieboy

AP is in poll position.

The back peddling will be tremendous.

:jjyay:

:shitwine:

AP :vrface:

There's another cracking thread where Old School and others lay into him, and that was only about a year ago.

I think it was the 'weekly Zaliukas error thread' (where I'm sure Zal was spelled wrong), which was started before a game he had a stormer in :wow:

Happy to have been proved wrong, as Coco mentioned above I dont think I have ever seen a player turn things around so much. Well done Zal, really hope you stay, but if the future holds a different path I wish you nothing but good fortune.

The Great Khali

Beats

08 Feb 2009

I can't believe the support this clown is getting on here.****e get a grip.He is mince.**** of back to Lithuania ya goat

:wow:

AP is in poll position....excellent bumpage Sierra Delta...has made this morning a good one.

I'l see your AP, and raise you Mr McGlynn Style Advisor :D

I'l see your AP, and raise you Mr McGlynn Style Advisor :D

Bruce wayne/ Batman moment :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Absolutely astonishing stuff. :lol:

Happy to have been proved wrong, as Coco mentioned above I dont think I have ever seen a player turn things around so much. Well done Zal, really hope you stay, but if the future holds a different path I wish you nothing but good fortune.

This.

:pleasingao:

Alwaysinourshadows

He has 2 options:

1. Leave hearts and go to another club for one last big pay out before he retires, or

2. Sign a new deal at hearts on reduced terms and become a f***** legend

not just a game

He has 2 options:

1. Leave hearts and go to another club for one last big pay out before he retires, or

2. Sign a new deal at hearts on reduced terms and become a f***** legend

If he takes option 2 could a testimonial be put in as part of the deal?? It could be an incentive to persuade him to sign a 2 or 3 year deal

hughesie27

If he takes option 2 could a testimonial be put in as part of the deal?? It could be an incentive to persuade him to sign a 2 or 3 year deal

No thanks.

Archived