How long to Motherwell?

Gershwin

Leaving around 6pm tomorrow night how long will it take me to drive to the hole in the ground that is Motherwell? And are there are any roadworks on the route at the moment.

Leaving around 6pm tomorrow night how long will it take me to drive to the hole in the ground that is Motherwell? And are there are any roadworks on the route at the moment.

About an hour to the ground I'd say.

Barring hold ups you can get there in 45 minutes. You'll get there in plenty of time if you leave at 6pm. I'll probably be leaving around the same time.

Nelly Terraces

Taking the Nellster mobile tomorrow. Was though in Weegieland last week and there's roadworks on the M8, nothing bad, but traffic slowed down for a few miles, that was at about 2pm, it might be worse around rush hour though. Will prob take just over and hour to get there I reckon.

chester copperpot
is the ground area good for parking guys ?

Normally plenty of spaces if you know where to park.

If you take more than 45 minutes to get through to Motherwell, then you must drive like a lassie :)

Check the HMFC website as there are expected delays due to roadworks.

Lets hope you finish work on time and don't get any last minute jobs :whistling:

Archived