What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

The last Beta Band album.

Sorely missed!

If it weren't for their split, we wouldn't have the utter genius that is Astronomy for Dogs by the Aliens.

I am currently listening to the new Supergrass album, and bloody well enjoying it too.

Jaap's Sigh
If it weren't for their split, we wouldn't have the utter genius that is Astronomy for Dogs by the Aliens.

I am currently listening to the new Supergrass album, and bloody well enjoying it too.

Got to agree with that. Great album.

Dr Baker - The Beta Band (Live at the Shepherds Bush Empire)

Brilliant version!!

I didn't even like the Beta Band that much apart from the 3 EPs.

Astronomy For Dogs is different class though.

The Aspects - Mystery Theatre

Love the Aspects. Can't get their 1st album anywhere (unless Im willing to shell out the ?15 on amazon for it, think its maybe getting to that stage) but have everything else they have done. Worth a listen for anyone who likes fun hip hop.

The Rescue Blues - Ryan Adams

and also listening to featherbrain (see pic) whistling The Muppet Song. Over. And over. And over. And over. Sometimes I wish I didn't teach him party tricks.

Benny And The Jets by Elton John. Live on BBC HD just now. You tend to forget that he has written some great songs and has a very individual sound.

North Berwick Jambo

Global warming my ar$e! Cant believe the weather for spring, anyway i thought i would post this to help the odd dance fan forget about it & to look forward to the long hot nights that are fast approaching! ;)

The first summer dance anthem ;)

Cry For You (Jackal Remix) - September

:508::508:

Guest Tynie Bubbles
The Wedding Present - George Best Album

Getting Nowhere Fast, excellent track, jangley guitars at breakneck speed, love it. Gedge's voice works best on the faster stuff.

The anghst on Favourite Shirt too, love that too, excellent album.

Somebody once told me that without the Wedding Present there would be no Artic Monkeys, what an awful legacy to bestow on anybody.

Gigolo-Aunt
Getting Nowhere Fast, excellent track, jangley guitars at breakneck speed, love it. Gedge's voice works best on the faster stuff.

The anghst on Favourite Shirt too, love that too, excellent album.

Check out the album they released a few years back, "Take Fountain" - Up there with there best work IMO.

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Thank God for Mental Illness.

Guest Tynie Bubbles
Check out the album they released a few years back, "Take Fountain" - Up there with there best work IMO.

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Thank God for Mental Illness.

Last time I saw Dave Gedge he was fronting Cinerama. Will check that out though, thanks.

Tonight I am mostly listening to The New Age Steppers, not sure what the tracks are the sleevenotes are all in Japanese:confused: