What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

JudyJudyJudy

Still bat shit crazy and I still don’t have a clue what it’s about but tremendous 

JudyJudyJudy

I have a diverse broad music taste . Louis Armstrong was superb .his duet with Babs is the highlight of the big musical elephant “ hello dolly “ they should have done more music together . They merge so

JudyJudyJudy

This song just is amazing. . Always makes me smile . Celebrating the care free days of youth and optimism . 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

This song just is amazing. . Always makes me smile . Celebrating the care free days of youth and optimism . 

I'm a big fan of Supergrass after winning tickets accidentally to see them.  This is their worst song and was what put me off them for so long.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

I'm a big fan of Supergrass after winning tickets accidentally to see them.  This is their worst song and was what put me off them for so long.

Oh well we all have different tastes 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Oh well we all have different tastes 

I think that song gives a bit of a false representation of the band.

Caught By The Fuzz, and particularly the follow-up album In It For The Money are just so much better.

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I think that song gives a bit of a false representation of the band.

Caught By The Fuzz, and particularly the follow-up album In It For The Money are just so much better.

I don’t really know much about them just that song brings back memories of uni nights out ‘ 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

I don’t really know much about them just that song brings back memories of uni nights out ‘ 

Worth listening to a best of or their second album, In It For The Money to start.

I went to the concert I won tickets for fully expecting to hate them.  They totally changed my opinion and saw them a number of times after.

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Worth listening to a best of or their second album, In It For The Money to start.

I went to the concert I won tickets for fully expecting to hate them.  They totally changed my opinion and saw them a number of times after.

Sounds good then . I’ll look it out

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Sounds good then . I’ll look it out

JudyJudyJudy

Not the greatest singer vocally but one of the best expressive singers  i think. I saw her in concert years ago and was blown away by this song and many others which detail a lot about her life , addictions and love affairs. 

Greedy Jambo
On 23/03/2021 at 08:13, frankblack said:

Try this collaboration with Sigur Ros' frontman:

That's actually quite good, the video though...