What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

Young kids from London, just put up yesterday, and they are looking for thumbs ups.  So, as one of their dads is a jambo, i said I'd add here.

5 hours ago, Madjambo21 said:

Bringing back pop punk 🤘

That isn't punk.

So called pop punk is a shitty U.S. formulaic genre where the bands release the same records over and over and all sound like each other.

There are so much better bands than this, and this guy can't decide if he is a rapper, actor or rocker.

Aside from being a great show 'The Sopranos' featured some great music. Here's three songs I didn't know before all of which became favourites after first hearing them on the show.

14 hours ago, frankblack said:

That isn't punk.

So called pop punk is a shitty U.S. formulaic genre where the bands release the same records over and over and all sound like each other.

There are so much better bands than this, and this guy can't decide if he is a rapper, actor or rocker.

Take it you are not a fan then 😁

Surely you must have liked some blink 182 or something?

Just now, Madjambo21 said:

Take it you are not a fan then 😁

Surely you must have liked some blink 182 or something?

I listened to Blink 182 back in the 90s but can't listen to them any more after I was introduced to far superior bands - original Punk and newer U.S. bands, and went to gigs.

Seeing bands like The Damned, Stiff Little Fingers, Jimmy Eat World, Iggy and the Stooges, New York Dolls,  along with the likes of The Specials, The Selecter, The Beat and others that don't spring to mind covers those areas.  Check out Rancid and their side-projects too.

15 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I listened to Blink 182 back in the 90s but can't listen to them any more after I was introduced to far superior bands - original Punk and newer U.S. bands, and went to gigs.

Seeing bands like The Damned, Stiff Little Fingers, Jimmy Eat World, Iggy and the Stooges, New York Dolls,  along with the likes of The Specials, The Selecter, The Beat and others that don't spring to mind covers those areas.  Check out Rancid and their side-projects too.

Like jimmy eat world but not much of the other lot unfortunately but I'll check out Rancid later on.

Would still take the 2000's pop/rock over modern music like KSI 🤮

TAKE IT EASY 🤘

1 minute ago, Madjambo21 said:

Like jimmy eat world but not much of the other lot unfortunately but I'll check out Rancid later on.

Would still take the 2000's pop/rock over modern music like KSI 🤮

TAKE IT EASY 🤘

I consider myself lucky I don't know who KSI are. 👍